Page 3 of 11 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: The Introduction Thread

The Introduction Thread

Salutations

The name is Alexander, and I am 21 years old. Recently graduated with an Engineering and Street Pharmaceuticals degree, but I have decided video games are my passion and look forward to entering the field. More of a Marvel fan, though I have always enjoyed Batman, especially The Animated Series. I knew this game would be a masterpiece when I heard Conroy was doing the voice and they were bringing in Dini for the story. This game has been my top priority all year as I have lurked this website for news and information. I joined the forum because I cheese on all the bickering and flaming that goes on here.

Hey guys, I have been reading the forum for months, but I dont post too often. However, I just registered as I was hoping the Batman Arkham, Asylum's site would let me download additional wallpapers, but I still see them as locked, apart from the first one.

Can anyone help me with this?

Originally Posted by Terminator
    Hey guys, I have been reading the forum for months, but I dont post too often. However, I just registered as I was hoping the Batman Arkham, Asylum's site would let me download additional wallpapers, but I still see them as locked, apart from the first one.

Can anyone help me with this?
    Hi & welcome to the forums.

The downloads are still locked. However more are expected to be unlocked as the games releases approaches.

my names cody. ive been a batfan since i was 3. im 14 now. i dont really have any batman knowledge but when i was younger i saw all 4 batman films (burtons and schumacers) and i thought they were all awesome. looking back now i realize my mistake ive probably commented the most in the fan art section cuz i love to draw

ps. i also enjoy coloring outside the lines cuz im awesome like that.
    An Artist of Artistic Art

Name's Corey Gallagher, 19, my dream is to someday become a conceptual artist. I've been doing digital art for a little over a year and digital painting for a few months and I'd like to think I've come a long way in that time. If you'd like to see some of my work then my deviantArt can be found here or in my sig.
    http://coreygallagher.deviantart.com/

hi im ian i live in hb california i loved the animated series as a kid but 2000 thur 2004 there was not any thing batman going on i dont really read comics i have some but not alot. in 2005 batman begins got me liking batman again and then the dark night and the reveal of this game turned me in to a fan i have had it preordered since september and ps im like the youngest on this forum

Hmmm... How is it I never managed to post in here?

Hi, I'm Garrett; 21 years, born and raised in Texas. I'm a professional (yes, as in published) freelance writer, my interests include working out, criminal psychology, psychology of personality, ancient mythology, and art.
    I've been a Batman fan since I was about 6 years old, I'd seen the Tim Burton movies but it was Batman: The Animated Series that really made me a fan.
    Strange as it is, while I love the Bat I find myself more intrigued by his villains than I am him, my personal favorites in the bat-universe are Catwoman, Poison Ivy, and Two-Face.

Hi there, I'm evilmajikman. My youtube is youtube.com/evilmajikman

Batman was my first memory ever. (I was born in 1988, Tim Burtons Batman came out the year after). When I was a kid I watched the tv show every time it came on. So I'm glad to see that the voice actors from that cartoon returned. The first Eidos game I played was Fear Effect 2. I loved it, there was going to be a sequel, but then it got canceled. I'm really looking forward to Batman: Arkham Asylum because well, I've played the demo, and watched the demonstration e3 videos, and it just looks simply amazing.

Finally, a Batman game that wont be awful.

Hi im Greenas , i only usually talk on the tomb raider forums , but i decided that i have an account here , so i may as well use it .

I became very much interested in Batman: Arkham Asylum quite awhile ago , so i decided to do some research on it and i was almost instantly hooked .

Im also very happy to see a videogame not based on a movie (those usually turn out horribly) . Starting a comic game from a clean slate was instantly good news , no rushing to meet dealines with movies , being able to start a new story from scratch . It just had to be a good game , and from what i've seen , it looks like it has to be !
    I respect your intelligence, just not your integrity.

Intro!

I am Daimyo Shi, I am 33 years old and I have off and on collected Comics. Now I collect TPB mostly, I have going in the last couple years from Batman is an ok Character to BATMAN IS SO AWESOME! don't ask me I don't know. Since Batman Arkham Asylum is coming out on PC I was game to get into this very much!
    "I'll say one thing . . . Best workout I've had in years." Owlman
    "Do I really sound that Pompous?" Batman
    "The Smartest Guy in the room always does." Owlman
    Batman/Superman Annual #1

Big Grin introoo

My name is Jacob Works, I live in Tennessee. I've been on these forums for quite sometime just looking and waiting for videos and previews so I didnt have to scan the web for them. I just recently created a username and all that good stuff so I could post and talk to all of the great batman fans on this website.
    I may not be Fred Flintstone, but I'll sure make your bed-rock

Originally Posted by Jokesman
    My name is Jacob Works, I live in Tennessee. I've been on these forums for quite sometime just looking and waiting for videos and previews so I didnt have to scan the web for them. I just recently created a username and all that good stuff so I could post and talk to all of the great batman fans on this website.
    Welcome and enjoy your stay at the Eidos forums.

Originally Posted by CaptainMcMulla
    Welcome and enjoy your stay at the Eidos forums.
    Your like the forum's bellhop.

Hello,My Name is Jesse. I like Video Games and Movies and I grew up watching the 90's Comic Cartoons Like Spider-man,Batman: The Animated Seires, and Alot more and Last summer I hear about Batman Arkham Asylum and I was Really ecxitied for an Awsome Batman Game like this and I use come to the Website and View the Fourms for new info and I made an Account and Now im posting yay!!

My Xbox Live Gamertag is: JawsFanJesse
    Send me a Friend Request

Hey my names Vin and Ive been watching the forums for months and thanks to this thread have finally started posting and such. This is my first time on any forum and have noticed the community is really cool. A Great way to wait for a great game.
    Da na na na na na na BAT FAN

Hi, I'm Kevin,16 , and I live in Belgium. I've been watching Batman cartoons since I was 5. My first superhero and still one of my favorites. I've been reading the forum alot and finally decided to join.
    This is the game i've waiting for.

Yoyoyoyoyoyoyoyo......YO!
    The names jack and some day you'll know me as the worlds greatest pro wrestler.....the jackhammer!
    But right now I'm 18 and just graduated high school. Right now I'm saving up for a 1500 dollar tv so I can play arkham asylum the way it was intended
    can I make it by august 25th?
    Tv count:300 and counting!

hi my name is michael and im a huge killer croc and batman fan. i am 17 years old and i have a disability called aspergers syndrome, a form of autism. i grew up with batman my whole life and he is my favorite DC character. i cant wait for this game to come out and im gonna bump up to CE.

EDIT:
    i also noticed there is a guy with the same name as me except i put a 3 on my name lol XD i know that was off topic, but i just noticed.

Once and for all I unvail my name! *Drum roll* Hi, my name is... Luke! I enjoy reading different forms of media and I sing aswell. I love that type of nostalgia in media and the way it is primative to today's standards.

Hurray! g2g now guys! BB's on!
    ...exactly why I made the stfu thread...

Hello, everyone. Here's a late introduction from Walls.

I've been a Batman fan for years, but I was first intrigued by the Animated Series. I currently live in my own apartment, and my state is Pennsylvania. I'm also a rabid Watchmen fan, so feel free to discuss that with me whenever you want. If I had to select my favorite DC character, it would undoubtedly be Batman. As far as Marvel is concerned, I've recently become quite a fan of Iron Man.

Since Drazar and Keir have already done it, here's a picture of me (on the right, of course) with my mother:

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/1537/sd538837.jpg

Last but certainly not least: My name is Matthew, and I'm nineteen. I love to travel, and I'm planning a trip to Scotland next year with three of my closest relatives. I would have been in Japan this year with my teacher and ten other students, but I left the language class I was attending every evening to focus on other subjects.

Oh, yes, and...

Old Disney is the best. That is all.
    HEAPING DOUBLE-DIP OF JUSTICE!

the names matt
    i just wanted to make this for the competition!
    i started watching tbas when i was young and ive liked it eversince

Originally Posted by Killer Croc3
    hi my name is michael and im a huge killer croc and batman fan. i am 17 years old and i have a disability called aspergers syndrome, a form of autism. i grew up with batman my whole life and he is my favorite DC character. i cant wait for this game to come out and im gonna bump up to CE.

EDIT:
    i also noticed there is a guy with the same name as me except i put a 3 on my name lol XD i know that was off topic, but i just noticed.
    You have the same name as me thank you very much. First come first serve.

I've been here a while,but I don't think I've ever formally introduced myself.My name is Spiros(I'm Half Greek).I'm 14 years old and live in Ohio.My addiction started at an early age,My first exposure to Batman was through comic books,my Grandfather's comic books.I remember very vividly my first comic book.It was the conclusion to Knightfall with an embossed Azrael/Batman overlapping the cover,underneath was The classic Batman.I have to say though,that my love for Batman started with The Animated Series.I remember it as though I was a part of history,sitting cross-legged in front of the television with my bowl of cereal in hand.Kids did the same things in the 40's with The Max Fleischer Superman serials,In the 50's as George Reeves leaped through windows,The 60's had Adam West Bif!Bang!and Pow!ing his way through the Bad guys and so on even up to today with The Brave and the Bold.I remember going on a shopping spree for my 4th or 5th birthday,I could get the 4 Batman movies and the Superman movies on VHS...

...(Back when those things were popular).There I developed a fascination and love with these characters,their vivid worlds were an escape from the blandness of everyday life,their foes were extravagant and unique,and the characters themselves were not characters at all.They were icons.The first comic book I ever bought was Superman/Batman #1 and what a good way to start,since then I've developed an exceptional collection.In 2004,when Batman Begins was announced,I got familiar feelings of how incredible things would be.I was 10,In a theater in June of 2005,and I felt as though I was 4 again,and again last year with The Dark Knight.This game is another fresh beginning for me,only this time we get to experience these icons.I hope you appreciate this,because God knows I do.

hey im joe. im 16 my dad loved batman since he was a kid and got me into it since i was like a year old. he named me joe cause if you put my first and last name together and say it out loud you get joker .haha. my friends all call me crispy on the cout of one time we all went camping and i fell into a fire and i love crispy cream doughnuts. my girlfriend calls me mr. j haha. my gamertag on xbox live is crispycreamguy. add me if ya want ive only got like 78 friends and im trying to fill my friends list up =)
    "it was in this verry chemical concauction that i collected my clowny complection" :D

Page 3 of 11 First First 1234567 ... Last