Page 11 of 11 First First ... 7891011

Thread: The Introduction Thread

The Introduction Thread

Originally Posted by airblitz7
    Hello. I do not have a name. But you can call me V. My interests include anarchy (volunteer order). Some things I agonise include Fascism and Lady Justice. (I prefer Sir Anarchy to be honest.) I bet some of you will try to kill me for promoting anarchy and criticising justice. But you cannot kill me. But you can try, Do you no why? (RHYMES) Behind this cloak is no flesh and blood to kill. There is only an idea. And ideas are bullet proof.
    uh..welcome to the forums?
    Originally Posted by Batman
    I am vengeance. I am the night. I AM BATMAN!

Hello everyone, I'm glyph07 (an all times Thief fan) now quite wild about Batman (which I was never interested in previous my experience with Arkham Asylum on Pc). So as sometimes happens, it's not the movie, it's not the comic, its the game that does the trick!
    "The Essence of Balance is Detachment"
    Glyph07

Amen, sir. Nice to have you here on our side of the river!

btw what does glyph mean?

Like hieroglyph?
    I wonder where Batman keeps his Batarangs. Probable not in his utility belt. They might cut off something important.

My choices have sort of changed since 2009 so...I love movies, games and anything with a Batman stamp of approval (except Batman & Robin Schumacher, that sucked eggs). My earliest bat memory (da na na na na na bat memo-rieeees) is probably Batman Forever, yeah. I remember the bit where the guard is drowning by Two Face most. Ah, memories. Also, TAS and Batman of the Future (or Beyond if you're across the pond). Cartoon Network...how you crapped out gold.
    ...exactly why I made the stfu thread...

it feels sooooo good to be back!! my name is chris but you all knew me as "royal flush"! for some reason, no matter what i did, this site wouldn't let me back on so i started over!! i missed you guys! i've been on the site every day as a visitor so that i could keep up with what was going on but now i'm back!!

Originally Posted by airblitz7
    Hello. I do not have a name. But you can call me V. My interests include anarchy (volunteer order). Some things I agonise include Fascism and Lady Justice. (I prefer Sir Anarchy to be honest.) I bet some of you will try to kill me for promoting anarchy and criticising justice. But you cannot kill me. But you can try, Do you no why? (RHYMES) Behind this cloak is no flesh and blood to kill. There is only an idea. And ideas are bullet proof.
    Ooo...spooooooooooooookeeeeeeeeeeeey.

Methinks someone quoted V for Vendetta.
    signature image

Hello forum members i'm gamersam. Short and sweet. I'm not your big fan but i do have/or still own Batman comic books The Mud Pack, used to own The Dark Knight and the Killing Joker i think the first printing. watched movies(first Batman movie with M. Keaton spelling) is the best.

i'm thirtysomething/m/California. Not much a gamer but my first game console was a Coleco-Vision back in 1984 when our parents bought us. Playing and owning games off and on ever since.

(Pre-ordered Batman: Arkham City @ Gamestop; awaiting on some kind of a CE/SE/LE to be announced.)

cool.

Originally Posted by The_Mad_Batter
    Amen, sir.

....I'm sure u meant to say "madam"

Nice to have you here on our side of the river!

btw what does glyph mean?

Like hieroglyph?
    Here's the meaning: "A symbol, such as a stylized figure or arrow on a public sign, that imparts information nonverbally"
    "The Essence of Balance is Detachment"
    Glyph07

Big Batman movie fan, just getting into the games. Way back I was a comic fanatic but since I had to get a job Ive taken it easy with that.

Page 11 of 11 First First ... 7891011