Thread: Thief: FAN ART Gallery - NEW! "Garrett - Master Thief" by CatapultedCarcass

Thief: FAN ART Gallery - NEW! "Garrett - Master Thief" by CatapultedCarcass

Originally Posted by Herr_Garrett
    How would it hold the knife?
    Veeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeery carefully...
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

Feeders them manfools to them vines!

Originally Posted by Herr_Garrett
    How would it hold the knife?
    Why would he need a knife? He's got huge, sharp pincers in his hands.

Garrett and some Keepers pondering a new magic that raises the dead. 'Tis set in the lichyard of an abandoned Hammerite complex which nevertheless mysteriously still has the sanctuary lamp going.

Herr_Garrett, I don't know why it's so obvious to me, but I was bothered by the fact that your Hammerite-themed picture has more woodsie stuff and less metal, and the pagan pic has all kinds of manfool citystuff and it's far less organic.

Great pics though. Very thiefy.

Very nice silhouette images there, thank you.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Excellent stuff, Herr_Garrett. Very atmospheric.
    Dante

Some thief inspired paintings with oil on canvas (by hand)
    The scetches have been reposted by me previously but i failed to put the direct image link. So here they are.
    golden trees

warehouse

some mansion

Garrett (scetch)

Garrett in action

Karras showing off to some new Mechanists. Not my best piece, but 'twill suffice, methinks. Used a couple of brushes from other people, I must say.

My WIP of a female Downwinder. And it's probably gonna stay WIP, cause I tried to draw a face for her 8 taffin' times and fail'd every time.

well i dont think girls fit to stealth games i want garret to stay.

Originally Posted by clock12345
    well i dont think girls fit to stealth games i want garret to stay.
    She's a Downwinder. There were female thieves in the Downwinders' base weren't there?

Originally Posted by nicked
    Haha that's probably what Garrett would say, and that is how he should look! Great job Dominus.

Wow....just wow. This stuff is incredible. My little scribble doesn't compare AT ALL, but I still feel the need to contribute for some reason.

It's called "A Moment of Doubt."

The uniform is part T1/T2, part TDS, because I couldn't imagine anyone trying to sit down in the Hammerite get-up from the first two games.

Anyway, Herr_Garrett, that looks incredible. If I made that, that would be the best work of my lifetime Love the details in the silhouettes. But yeah. I'm actually writing a two piano piece based on the Hammerites (although no one's going to know that except me!) So even though I'm not very good at drawing, I might post something here that is a little more in my field.

EDIT: Fixed the ear! Uh, even though he's technically not supposed to even have a visible ear :\

Goodness, such talented Taffers in our midst. Thank you for sharing with us.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Put a cloth on her face because of fugliness.

I hope Eidos decides to release a bit more thief art soon
    Hello EM!
    *akward silence*

A Hammerite complex

New crap! Find Garrett on it!

Herr Garrett, these are very creative images! Silhouettes... So simple and effective!

Here's another 3d image I've made. This one is rather old, though... not as good as the previous one :P

If you try to piece together Garrett's face from TDP and TMA, it gets rather difficult, because it would seem that he's not the same in all of them. Sometimes his nose is longer, sometimes his lips are closer to his chin, sometimes they're larger or smaller... it's rather difficult to get a good idea of what he looks like.

Originally Posted by Hypevosa
    If you try to piece together Garrett's face from TDP and TMA, it gets rather difficult, because it would seem that he's not the same in all of them. Sometimes his nose is longer, sometimes his lips are closer to his chin, sometimes they're larger or smaller... it's rather difficult to get a good idea of what he looks like.
    It's supposed to be that way. The way the faces are always different is an artistic technique that gives the impression that Garrett has never been seen, so nobody really knows what the looks like.

longer nose, pronounced cheek bones, a pronounced (whatever that thing that goes from your lip to your nose is)... that's what I see mostly in the pictures.

Garrett at the lake. MS Paint, of course.

All so very good! I more excited than ever to finish my work and contribute.

Page 5 of 85 First First 1234567891555 ... Last