Thread: Thief: FAN ART Gallery - NEW! "Garrett - Master Thief" by CatapultedCarcass

Thief: FAN ART Gallery - NEW! "Garrett - Master Thief" by CatapultedCarcass

WOW. Beautiful... you should make it into a ut3 map as well :P I want to play it!

Originally Posted by Gan Xodos
    WOW. Beautiful... you should make it into a ut3 map as well :P I want to play it!
    Actually,if im not mistaken,it is some sort of UT3 mod in development

check here:

http://www.ttlg.com/forums/showthread.php?t=126214

Hope that helps...

oh and its called dm aristocracy

heres some crappy UT2k3/4 images (still,imo looking MUCH better than TDS)

http://lotl.wikia.com/wiki/Backgroun...nt_2003.2F2004

Made quickly my version of the Fire Shadow with Paint. Would be nice to see him again.

Fooling around in Photoshop.

I like those fire shadow dudes. But I havent played Thief gold! They don't appear anywhere else, do they?

Anyway, as I mentioned before, here it is some of the 3d work I've done:

Btw, this is my version of the trickster (woodsie lord, the jacksberry and the honeymaker lol)

Wow, there's a lot of amazing stuff in this thread! Great job guys! Keep on posting, I want to see more.
    Tabrett Bethell's films - a blog with all the info you need.
    signature image

Originally Posted by DiegoFloor
    I like those fire shadow dudes. But I havent played Thief gold! They don't appear anywhere else, do they?

Anyway, as I mentioned before, here it is some of the 3d work I've done:

Btw, this is my version of the trickster (woodsie lord, the jacksberry and the honeymaker lol)
    Absolutely top-notch!!!!
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Thanks! glad you like it!

I really do, its so realistic.

I hope you have applied for a position on the dev team? If not, please do!
    signature image

They have job openings in the art department, Diego. It couldn't hoirt!

For the record, that picture really makes me think Geoffry Rush would make a good Constantine in a Thief movie...

Some fantastic designs there guys, wow.

Loving constantine.

Hey, try Viktoria

I hope you have applied for a position on the dev team?
    Well...almost! But I'm having a couple of technical problems with that online form. :P (nothing to worry, I hope)

But you just increased my expectations I was kinda trying to avoid that lol

I started making my design for the craybeast 2 years ago (or was it more?) and I finally finished it in one sitting today. I was going to add more war tattoos, but I suck at it.

Originally Posted by DiegoFloor
    Well...almost! But I'm having a couple of technical problems with that online form. :P (nothing to worry, I hope)

But you just increased my expectations I was kinda trying to avoid that lol
    Glad to hear you are going to apply. From your work on The Trickster, I'd say you have as good a chance as any one else.
    The best of luck to you.
    signature image

Who is taffing around there?

Originally Posted by Platinumoxicity
    I started making my design for the craybeast 2 years ago (or was it more?) and I finally finished it in one sitting today. I was going to add more war tattoos, but I suck at it.
    I like it!

Actually, craybeasts spook me more than haunts do. The way they walk is incredibly creepy... they make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up, and my throat goes dry when I have to sneak pass them.
    signature image

Awesome,but that tattoo on his head as Pagan,while its not canon wheter the craybeast is pagan or not,in fact,I think hes "neutral,like the Burricks an zombies"

The Keepers' Secret

A cartoon I'm currently working on. Suggestions for improvement are welcome!

Originally Posted by huzi73
    Awesome,but that tattoo on his head as Pagan,while its not canon wheter the craybeast is pagan or not,in fact,I think hes "neutral,like the Burricks an zombies"
    Yeah, you're right, but I always had the impression that the red tattoos on the blue craybeasts were "war markings" for the Trickster's reorganised army. The neutral "civilian" craymen didn't have any tattoos. I'd like to see the beasts again. Not as wild, mindless monsters, but real intelligent "people" that have a society somewhere and certain norms and habits. Some of them could as well be working with the pagans. Imagine a pagan camp in the wilderness, a bugbeast is standing in the vicinity with a spear in her hand, guarding the place and singing like always, and a few human pagans are warming themselves by a fire, and a crayman is sitting on a stump and skinning hares and hanging their hides to dry on the branches. "Clicking"...

I believe that the larger, blue Craymen were Craybeast and a part of Constantine's army. They smally, yellow/brown ones were more like neautral creatures. Atleast that's always been my understanding.

Yeah, you're right, but I always had the impression that the red tattoos on the blue craybeasts were "war markings" for the Trickster's reorganised army. The neutral "civilian" craymen didn't have any tattoos. I'd like to see the beasts again. Not as wild, mindless monsters, but real intelligent "people" that have a society somewhere and certain norms and habits. Some of them could as well be working with the pagans. Imagine a pagan camp in the wilderness, a bugbeast is standing in the vicinity with a spear in her hand, guarding the place and singing like always, and a few human pagans are warming themselves by a fire, and a crayman is sitting on a stump and skinning hares and hanging their hides to dry on the branches. "Clicking"...
    WTF?! where did you guys see blue craybeasts???It definately wasnt in TDP (Im currently playing through Thief Gold)
    Or did I just not notice??

The Keepers' Secret

A cartoon I'm currently working on. Suggestions for improvement are welcome!
    hahah! that was very funny! ^_^ I'm curious to know how it ends.

Originally Posted by huzi73
    WTF?! where did you guys see blue craybeasts???It definately wasnt in TDP (Im currently playing through Thief Gold)
    Or did I just not notice??
    They are part of the Trickster's Army and only appear in TDP.

Here's a comaprison shot for you:
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

warming themselves by a fire, and a crayman is sitting on a stump and skinning hares and hanging their hides to dry on the branches. "Clicking"...
    How would it hold the knife?

Page 4 of 85 First First 123456781454 ... Last