Thread: Thief: FAN ART Gallery - NEW! "Garrett - Master Thief" by CatapultedCarcass

Thief: FAN ART Gallery - NEW! "Garrett - Master Thief" by CatapultedCarcass

Originally Posted by Keeper Gurgul
    Hamadriyad - Nice, the face could be a bit more visible, but yeah, generally it looks good and quite mysterious

After today's Forum disscussion about the possible introduction of Mechanist Haunts, I came up with a quick concept of such variant of undead. Hm, he seems to resemble a bit a certain cartoon supervillain

"I'll get you, He-Ma... Erm, Taffer!"
    I always wondered where do the dark red flames come through in the Haunts, I thought it would be cool if the flames would come out from the sides of his mouth and maybe a little through his eyes when he gets angry.

Originally Posted by AravaL
    Next one...

Base model made in 3d and then paintover...
    Hope You like it.
    Super impressive!

Thanks guys, Your comments motivate me a lot.

Keeper Gurgul - Really like Your works (btw, nice to see other polish guy here - pozdrawiam )

About the idea of apply for job in EM... I dont know. Its some kind of honour for me, but im affraid that Im not good enough. Beside that I have a contract job and different plans. Im thinking about some freelance works, mayby this could be a good solution. I dont know yet. For now I am painting for pleasure
    --------------------

Another one. This is a little different approach of main character. Hope You like it .

unitedcreations.blogspot.com

^ Ooooh! I love it!
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

She's got lovely legs

I want to cry. She is soo beautiful.
    "Not all shadows are cast by light, some are cast by darkness."

AravaL stop posting pls, im startig to loose my mind :P

And go apply to EM. I'd really like to see such artwork in T4
    "A secret room huh? Always my favourite room in a house!.." Garrett, Master Thief.

8. Originally Posted by AravaL
    Keeper Gurgul - Really like Your works (btw, nice to see other polish guy here - pozdrawiam )
    Dzięki i wzajem!
    Dude, Your works ROCK! You can really do comissions for EM. The 3D+2D Clocktower scene is on truly professional level!
    "Nobody expects the Hammerite Inquisition!
    Our chief weapons are fear, surprise and... well... hammers."

I like your humble attitude AravaL, reminds me a bit of myself.

But listen to the fellow posters here. Inhale the positive comments you get, and take them to you

You have talent, your work is amazing. Seriously, apply to EM. I'm quite sure a few of them at EM have already seen your work... I'm no professional, but I've seen many fanartists and modelers etc. doing works for a game. And well, the work you do would suit amazingly into Thief 4, if it'll look like we all hope it will ;D

I don't think they got better artists as you say, but perhaps at the same level as you are.
    If you got the time and motivation, give it a shot
    But do not doubt to try it because you think that they would do a better work without you, it's humble of you, but listen to the community

Originally Posted by Herr_Garrett
    She's got lovely legs
    Hehe. A sexy thief!

Originally Posted by TheJoker
    I'm quite sure a few of them at EM have already seen your work...
    Oh yes!

These are great but I can open only first and third link. For the others: Page Not Found

Originally Posted by TheJoker
    I like your humble attitude AravaL, reminds me a bit of myself.

But listen to the fellow posters here. Inhale the positive comments you get, and take them to you

You have talent, your work is amazing. Seriously, apply to EM. I'm quite sure a few of them at EM have already seen your work... I'm no professional, but I've seen many fanartists and modelers etc. doing works for a game. And well, the work you do would suit amazingly into Thief 4, if it'll look like we all hope it will ;D

I don't think they got better artists as you say, but perhaps at the same level as you are.
    If you got the time and motivation, give it a shot
    But do not doubt to try it because you think that they would do a better work without you, it's humble of you, but listen to the community
    I fully fully agree.
    "A secret room huh? Always my favourite room in a house!.." Garrett, Master Thief.

Originally Posted by jtr7
    These are the published scans of the official paintings used in the cutscenes that were animated in Photoshop, composited with the green-screen silhouette live-action, and assembled into what we've seen. The detail here is nice since they haven't been processed and compressed heavily.

That's Eric Brosius's face in the "statue" model. It's either a painting version of a maquette, or a concept for an action figure, heh heh.
    Great paintings. That's it. Thanks for sharing.
    By the way, we see Garrett with a hook, not a rope arrow.(in this and a few other paintings).I guess it was the idea at first. But they decided rope arrow later.

Originally Posted by jtr7
    These are the published scans of the official paintings used in the cutscenes that were animated in Photoshop, composited with the green-screen silhouette live-action, and assembled into what we've seen. The detail here is nice since they haven't been processed and compressed heavily.

That's Eric Brosius's face in the "statue" model. It's either a painting version of a maquette, or a concept for an action figure, heh heh.
    All gorgeous, thank you.
    signature image

Originally Posted by Herr_Garrett
    Hahaha! I absolutely love that.
    signature image

@ Herr_Garrett

PURE WIN

wish to see more of those :P
    Hello EM!
    *akward silence*

Originally Posted by Pieter888
    wish to see more of those :P
    There you go...

Haha, so funny! Guaranteed to make you smile. Thank you for these.
    signature image

where is the guy the created the theif steampunks?? i want to see those works of art again. can someone please post the link?

Originally Posted by AravaL
    Next one...

Base model made in 3d and then paintover...
    Hope You like it.

Oh my Trickster God I cannot believe how amazing that is! You are one seriously talented person AravaL
    "What is locked - can be opened. What is hidden - can be found. What is yours - can be mine."

@ Herr_Garrett, those are too funny haha!
    "What is locked - can be opened. What is hidden - can be found. What is yours - can be mine."

Originally Posted by Fatherwoodsie
    where is the guy the created the theif steampunks?? i want to see those works of art again. can someone please post the link?
    I guess this is what you are looking for:

http://www.myspace.com/denkitom

Any Luis Royo fans here? I love his pagan-themed art work. One beautiful example:

Can anyone read the glyphs?
    signature image

Page 11 of 85 First First ... 7891011121314152161 ... Last