Thread: Taffers' Tavern - WELCOME / INTRODUCTIONS - & General Random CHAT Thread

Taffers' Tavern - WELCOME / INTRODUCTIONS - & General Random CHAT Thread

Bukary (old comrade with old debts) on board!

It's good to see so many TTLG members here!

Let's hope our fan missions will look pale in comparision with Thief 4 levels...

Hello everyone one...

Hey BA

Hello everyone, and welcome! This is a very exciting day after not being able to say anything for so long and lurking in the Classic forum and TTLG forums without saying anything!

Thanks to Keir for helping us get under way and your fabulous moderator Viktoria for getting us rolling with some key threads! Don't hesitate to send me a PM at any time.

Yes, special thanks to Keir for giving us a splendid forum, I love the design.
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Hi, everyone!
    Nightwalker
    Oct. 2000

Hi all, greetings around!

I'm so stealthy nobody will even realise I've posted.

edit: Oh wait...

Hallo!

My name is Nathan Rockwood, and I'm very happy to see this beginning!

Though I'm currently a teacher-in-training, I spend a lot of my free time freelancing as a game writer/developer (tabletop RPGs, not computer games; the Cortex system, the Serenity and Battlestar Galactica RPGs, etc), and one of my favorite activities has always been to roleplay in the Thief universe using homebrew game systems. I always look forward to more canonical stories and information!

Blessed be,
    ~Nathan

Hello

Thumbs Up

Welcome you taffers! Good to see new faces.

I'm a big Thief fan too, let's hope we'll get a worthy sequel.
    Tabrett Bethell's films - a blog with all the info you need.
    signature image

wow its known for couple of hours and there are allready lots of topics and posts. hi taffers.

:thumb:

Superb news!

May those who hold the purse strings give much artistic liberty to those who cut them.

~ Grundbegriff

Hi taffors! I'm a member of polish thief-forum and Thievery player ( hello fellow blackcatgamers! ), I hope to see a great fourth episode of Garrett's perils

on a side note: been waiting for an activation mail on my Gmail acount and was like why isn't it there yet? Went to check my spam box...

Hear Hear!

Originally Posted by Grimmy
    Hi taffors! I'm a member of polish thief-forum and Thievery player ( hello fellow blackcatgamers! ), I hope to see a great fourth episode of Garrett's perils

on a side note: been waiting for an activation mail on my Gmail acount and was like why isn't it there yet? Went to check my spam box...
    ohai grimm!

Hello Fellow Thief Fans, Finally its Official YAAY!

Hello there, fellow taffers!
    Here's to a great and worthy sequel (or prequel) to the first 3 games!

(Got to admit I was a bit disappointed by the title, but let's hope for the best)

Hello there, fellow taffers!
    Here's to a great and worthy sequel (or prequel) to the first 3 games!

(Got to admit I was a bit disappointed by the title, but let's hope for the best)

sorry for the doublepost, an admin please delete this one..

"peeks out from the shadows......."
    Finally! I have been waiting for this for a very long time!!

Hey everybody, it's Mr. K from the DX3 forum. It's so great to finally have this go official! Very nice theme too. I almost feel bad for René though. Now he'll have to spend more time at his desk.

Make a cup of tea. Enjoy a nice cheddar. Always bring a towel.

Hello everyone. Been a fan since the original Thief's demo came out, and been a lurker at ttlg since around then as well.

Hi there ya blackjack whores!

Garrett in T4 will hunt for thieves as guard and will drink their blood like a vampire. It’s true, I tell you!

In fact Thievery rulez!

I wonder if Eidos is a bit surprised at how many of us are already all over this forum?

Originally Posted by 4B4a4n4d4i4t4
    Hi there ya blackjack whores!

Garrett in T4 will hunt for thieves as guard and will drink their blood like a vampire. It’s true, I tell you!

In fact Thievery rulez!
    lul, Bandit what drugs are u taking, pls tell me! And yeah, Thievery sux, buggy !

Hey there, good luck with the project. If you're reading and you're wondering, here's a couple of things you might want to consider:

1) Garrett stays.
    2) Use Thief 2 as a guide; the series peaked there for a reason.

Hope it goes well.

Page 2 of 90 First First 1234561252 ... Last