Thread: ? Closed Beta Invites Question

? Closed Beta Invites Question

? Closed Beta Invites Question

I was just wondering if you can give us an estimate on the number of additional invites that will go out when Closed Beta begins. Also as far as i've read in an article you posted, the Closed Beta should start sometime this month.

I tried Nosgoth on a friend's account and it was really fun and can't wait to try it for myself. I'm probably just impatient but i'd just like to know what the odds are to enter Beta . Great job so far with the game.

I hate to sound like the negative grumpy guy, but I honestly mean well when I say this. Your friend has signed an NDA, which means technically he should not have shared his account with you. I doubt they are going to hunt you and your friend down as I assume he had no ill intentions and he only wanted to show you how awesome the game is. Just remember that what you played is still "secret" and should not be shared with other people online through videos or things like that.

Concerning the actual topic at hand: The fact that they are lifting the NDA when Close Beta begins means that they believe in a playable and presentable product and are ready to open it to a much larger audience. These things usually happen in waves, so I assume invites will be sent gradually, the number depending on how many of the previous players are still active and how well their servers handled the load. What I am trying to say: I don't think they completely know themselves yet.

Note: I am purely speculating and talking based on experience from previous testing I have done, everyone has their own slight tweaks to it, but that is the general outline.

I'm sure SE is expecting that people with alpha keys will show the game to friends and family. It's just not opened to the public yet.

Originally Posted by GeorgeCST
    I'm sure SE is expecting that people with alpha keys will show the game to friends and family. It's just not opened to the public yet.
    Yup, that's correct.
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Monkeythumbz
    Yup, that's correct.
    Awesome, time to get some friends!

Good to know i was right but you kinda dodged my question. Any E.T.A. on Beta ? I'm just gonna agree with Wobbley that you don't know yet how many invites you're gonna have for beta but the timeframe should be known.

Originally Posted by GeorgeCST
    Good to know i was right but you kinda dodged my question. Any E.T.A. on Beta ? I'm just gonna agree with Wobbley that you don't know yet how many invites you're gonna have for beta but the timeframe should be known.
    Soon™
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Also, I am wondering that even though I was included in the alpha, do I have to re-sign up for the beta?

Originally Posted by Enlightened_Fool
    Also, I am wondering that even though I was included in the alpha, do I have to re-sign up for the beta?
    No, all alpha players are in beta automatically.

Awesomely awesome! THANKS!

Send me a key im a Pro at beta testing

can you give me a key to me I really want to try this game

eh guys if you want to beg for keys theres a different thread on that go there dont do it here

Weather or not one gets a testing key is up to the developers, they'll take a look at your "Application" and see if you are someone whom they would want to test their game and give them feedback/constructive critisism.

Weather or not one gets a testing key is up to the developers, they'll take a look at your "Application" and see if you are someone whom they would want to test their game and give them feedback/constructive critisism.
    That is not true. Whether or not you will get access is entirely random.