Page 660 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660661662663664670710760 ... LastLast
Results 16,476 to 16,500 of 27124

Thread: The Humble Abode (Thread of Randomness)

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Agreed. And at least Michael had genuine passion. Lady Gaga is just attention whoring her way to fame, and arrogantly abusing the LGBT community in the process
    Not only genuine passion, but exceptional talent too.

But I have to go, that cup of sake didn't do me any good (I'm drunk)
    signature image

Sorry, I don't speak Gaga; I have no idea what that means.

(And probably wouldn't like to, either )
    "Caroline: What's happening with you? What's your problem with pretty?
    Max: Don't wave your divas live hand at me"- 2 broke girls

Agreed. And at least Michael had genuine passion.
    Is it bad I prefer Janet Jackson :x

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Daftvirgin View Post
    Not only genuine passion, but exceptional talent too.
    True dat.

I'm not saying Lady Gaga is completely without talent, though. She does have some talent as a visual artist and she does make some decent songs.

But yeah, compared to real artists like MJ....

Quote Originally Posted by TombRaider4EVERT View Post
    TombRaider4EVERT, you seem to be upset. Why don't you just come out and say what's on your mind. I have a feeling you misunderstood my earlier post about Gaga -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
    Is it bad I prefer Janet Jackson :x
    Not at all; she is a great artist, too. And a very nice person from what I've seen

She made some really great songs. And being an ex-MJ fan, I absolutely loved Scream!

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I don't really appreciate people who say that Lady GaGa "abuses"/take advantage of/uses the LGBT community. She is a genuine supporter of gay rights and their movements.

I'm pregnant with your baby. How does that make you feel?

(click image to enlarge)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyle Croft View Post
    I'm pregnant with your baby. How does that make you feel?

Quote Originally Posted by TombRaider4EVERT View Post
    I don't really appreciate people who say that Lady GaGa "abuses"/take advantage of/uses the LGBT community. She is a genuine supporter of gay rights and their movements.
    Okay it seems that you did indeed misunderstood my post

Let me explain:

I didn't say that Gaga is not a genuine supporter of gays rights. Her being gay, herself (or bi? can't remember which one it is), she obviously truly cares about what she and her fellow LGBT people go through in terms of equality issues, discrimination, etc. I'm not calling her a "liar" in that department, whatsoever.

The issue I have with Gaga is that she brazenly uses the troubles of the LGBT community to elevate her fame-dom and calling herself the "Queen of gays", "Mother of the little monsters", and all that arrogance. That is what doesn't sit right with me. I think it would wouldn't do her any harm to show some more humility in that department

That said, she *should* continue to strive for gay rights and mobilize others to do so as well. There is nothing wrong with that, itself. I think it's an important thing. I cringe whenever I hear about another new anti-gay law being passed. I think it's absolutely horrendous and medieval

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

I found this online, and I liked it.

(click image to enlarge)

Some folks play the GLBT card the way others play the Race Card....it's six of one, half dozen of another. When someone's in a losing position, just play one of those cards, and all of a sudden, an inexplicable and undeserved instant win for the otherwise would be loser.

If you have a cause, (especially a socio-political one) don't be pretentious about it. Drive on. If your case is strong enough, then fear not. You won't need to play those cards to get your point across. Otherwise, just live life.

If you have to play the GLBT or Race Card, you lose all respect....period...no questions asked. Just skulk off and enjoy your undeserved, and short lived victory while the rest of the world rightfully derides your methods for the 15 minutes of fame you got, and then goes on about its business.

The greatest victories are won with the truth....not smoke and mirrors.
    Shanghai! Hong Kong! Egg Fu Yung! Fortune cookie always wrong!

My mum's so overdramatic. I texted her for advice on my ant invasion and she told me to pour boiling water on them, I told her no too cruel and then she texted me 'IT'S YOU OR THEM!'

My favourite lady gaga song is PAPARAZZI
    (nothing to do with Alexander Skarsgard being in the video )

lol

gaga, britney, nikaj fans..............you're dismissed!

No you're doing it wrong it's ........YOU'RE FIRED!

Say, how does everyone pronounce "Lara"?
    Like Tara but with an L
    signature image

Okay it seems that you did indeed misunderstood my post

Let me explain:

I didn't say that Gaga is not a genuine supporter of gays rights. Her being gay, herself (or bi? can't remember which one it is), she obviously truly cares about what she and her fellow LGBT people go through in terms of equality issues, discrimination, etc. I'm not calling her a "liar" in that department, whatsoever.

The issue I have with Gaga is that she brazenly uses the troubles of the LGBT community to elevate her fame-dom and calling herself the "Queen of gays", "Mother of the little monsters", and all that arrogance. That is what doesn't sit right with me. I think it would wouldn't do her any harm to show some more humility in that department

That said, she *should* continue to strive for gay rights and mobilize others to do so as well. There is nothing wrong with that, itself. I think it's an important thing. I cringe whenever I hear about another new anti-gay law being passed. I think it's absolutely horrendous and medieval
    I agree. I like Gaga, but this is true.
    signature image

Say, how does everyone pronounce "Lara"?
    Moved your post and replies here

Quote Originally Posted by pomeranianpuppy View Post
    My mum's so overdramatic. I texted her for advice on my ant invasion and she told me to pour boiling water on them, I told her no too cruel and then she texted me 'IT'S YOU OR THEM!'
    Your mum sounds like a fun lady

Quote Originally Posted by pomeranianpuppy View Post
    No you're doing it wrong it's ........YOU'RE FIRED!
    .......that was the joke -_-

I have to try that!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pidipidi39 View Post

I have to try that!!!
    Lara Croft, Woman of Steel
    signature image

I have to try that!!!
    Mathias looks like a but cluts when he fights Lara. It's unusual seeing him so directly infront of her and just attacking.

Also, LOL @ Sam flying in the air and falling into the fire. We finally get to see her die. RIP! Mess @ the fact that Lara looted from her corpse though with no remorse.
    signature image

Meh, nothing compared to Michael Jackson
    We all know that Michael was the best, but even if Gaga is doing everything for fame (lol, you haters...) she's helped a lot of people, and you can't deny her voice is pretty good (: Anyways, I don't think Any of us insulted one of your artist, did we? I mean, there's no need to start comparing Artists and start talking about them lol

My assumption was right! TR was the featured sale on Steam today.

If there is any lurkers, you better be buying it.
    signature image

I mean, how cool is this song?

Especially Mother Mary (the second part ) is so deep and unique

(click image to enlarge)

signature image

I accidently won an auction on Ebay.

I bidded, but then regretted it. I ended up winning Revenge season one DVD for £7.50. Which is definitely decent, but I was trying to squeeze a bit less out of my pennies.
    signature image

I have to try that!!!
    LOL!!!

"Right that should do it"

Lara killing Sam is really funny...though this makes me wonder if Mathias was originally supposed to attack in another version of the game.

(click image to enlarge)

I have to try that!!!
    how... how the *bleep* did all of that happen??

Especially seeing Lara "Hulk jumping"
    signature image

R.I.P Cory Monteith :c

^ Never heard of the guy until now.

---

So here's something interesting: how would Barbie and Ken look like if they were real?

(click image to enlarge)

Nice artwork, right?

Wrong.

They are real -_-

Our childhood dreams shattered! Real-life Barbie and Ken meet for the first time but 'hate the sight of each other'

Ugh.

Page 660 of 1085 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660661662663664670710760 ... LastLast