Thread: Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

Final Fantasy Type-0 - News and Updates

This thread does not belong in the [Official Square Enix Announcements] forum, but in the [FINAL FANTASY Series General Discussion] forum.

Originally Posted by imported_???????
    pls ppl we need to convience square enix localize ff type 0 in europe . there are so many ppl waiting for it . i have the japanesse version but i don't know the language and such a perfect game is pretty empty without knowing the story
    oh hellll yeah I NEED TYPE 0 in english cuz i barelly read

(ITS ME BIRTHDAY!!!!)

WHAT?! 9000?! THAT CAN'T BE RIGHT!..<checks>.(checks)...huh...would you look at that...</checks>

Fanslation is showing strong signs of happening. This game needs to be announced soon.

Oh really? That would be cool. If Square Enix cannot provide the game I don't see the problem with fans finding a way to experience the game.

The way you worded it made me think absolutely the same. Regardless, I'd like to throw my support behind Final Fantasy Type as a series project and Final Fantasy Type-0 as a top-notch game. After seeing Type-0 I personally can't go back in terms of Square Enix and Final Fantasy.

The thing is, if Type-0 never gets its official western release, what about the other potential Type games? Or even other exclusive japanese games? A fan-translation would be better than nothing of course, but is not a sustainable solution IMO.

(Happy new year everyone)

Originally Posted by OperationSuzaku

The thing is, if Type-0 never gets its official western release, what about the other potential Type games? Or even other exclusive japanese games? A fan-translation would be better than nothing of course, but is not a sustainable solution IMO.

(Happy new year everyone)

The other Type series games? Shelved or canned. Type-1 might have a chance but LR and XIV complicate things. Moreso XIV then LR.

XIV is stalling everything in an effort to fortify and build a money pump.

I had heard that Type-0 was supposed to be the last game to be released in the original planning phases but things changed drastically and Type 0 feels like the game was rushed out the door based on my various findings. Quite disturbing.

I guess the head honchos at SE aren't done throwing feces at each other yet (or worse yet, at us).

If they had ANY respect for their fans, they would be giving us INFORMATION on this game. This is why I'm not buying any more of their games until it comes out. We should have a petition of people signing that if they don't bring this game here, we won't buy their games. If they refuse to bring it here, they will lose out on making money, and not just from not selling Type-0 abroad. Why in the hell is it so hard to just provide INFORMATION? Honestly! With all of the demand this game is getting, this situation needs attention! It's not going away. They should be ACTIVELY working on getting this game onto store shelves for fans. They need to get it out, get it over with and move on.

Would really love to play it in English on any platform.

REJOICE FOR OPERATION SUZAKU'S PETITION FOR FINAL FANTASY TYPE-0 HAS JUST HIT 10,000 SIGNATURES!!! Know what that means? 10,000 PENNIES TO BE SENT TO SQUARE ENIX!!!

They'll probably take the $100 worth of pennies without a word.

Type 0 and Versus XIII are the most Anticipated games in 2013 + something else!

Hi,

I see that Type 0 and Versus XIII are the most Anticipated games in 2013 ... And I am happy for that.

In addition to that: I want Square-Enix to put Final Fantasy XII on PSN for PS3 and PS vita... It is a brilliant game with a magical world of Ivalice.

No need to re-master it, just make us capable in downloading it.

Thanks a lot.

An old fan of Final Fantasy ( I am playing the game since 1999 ) And my favorite is VIII.

For as long as I have been on this site, those two games have always been the most anticipated for the fans.

The threads that talk about Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Type-0 are some of the largest threads too!

along with FFXII id love to see FFX for download on the ps3.. ive already bought VII VIII IX.. i really enjoyed replaying them, but i miss X the most.

Originally Posted by Mohamed
    Hi,

I see that Type 0 and Versus XIII are the most Anticipated games in 2013 ... And I am happy for that.

In addition to that: I want Square-Enix to put Final Fantasy XII on PSN for PS3 and PS vita... It is a brilliant game with a magical world of Ivalice.

No need to re-master it, just make us capable in downloading it.

Thanks a lot.

An old fan of Final Fantasy ( I am playing the game since 1999 ) And my favorite is VIII.

Bravely Default is the most anticipated

I really wish they would put this either on PSN, or on Vita. I tried to play this in Japanese, but its just too text heavy...

I'm not a fan of when a company I've poured money into for most of my teenage and adult life won't localize and release a game that it's fans are demanding. XSeed has localized plenty of games (some being PSP games) and shown that if you market it right but don't go too overboard you can still make a decent profit. Square-Enix just isn't seeing a big enough profit and is being greedy.

Hello there,

Just want to let you know that our petition is over 10,000 signatures! To celebrate this milestone, another voice actor who worked on the English localization of Type-0 more than a year ago shares with us more details about it.

Now, with a fan-translation on its way, Square Enix has to react quick, otherwise, the game will be over as soon as the patch will be available.

Very interesting, I must say. Thank you for posting this conversation/"interview".

"Famitsu Lists The 30 Most Wanted Video Games Of 2013 In Japan"

na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...

My antcipation for versus is insane!

Originally Posted by PshycoNinja
    For as long as I have been on this site, those two games have always been the most anticipated for the fans.

The threads that talk about Final Fantasy Versus XIII and Final Fantasy Type-0 are some of the largest threads too!
    I still think FF XIII Versus is come out in 2014.

I'd personally would love to see Liam O Brian as Zhuyu and Tony Baker as Nimbus the most.

Originally Posted by onigiri619
    I'd personally would love to see Liam O Brian as Zhuyu and Tony Baker as Nimbus the most.

Japanese of course with english subs.

Page 20 of 41 First First ... 1016171819202122232430 ... Last