Thread: PORT Kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix to xbox 360 or xbox one

PORT Kingdom hearts hd 1.5 remix and 2.5 remix to xbox 360 or xbox one

We need this game on the xbox!!!!!

I WANT KINGDOM HEARTS ON XBOX.

Please port the Kingdom Hearts HD remakes for the Xbox 360! Please? :'( There are more gamers than you realize on Xbox 360 that want these games! You won't regret it at all if u do it.

Please port the Kingdom Hearts HD remakes for the Xbox 360!

Xbox really need these games for kingdom hearts 3 to be a successful game. It makes perfect sense for the fans to get reminded of everything started. No games should be exclusive anymore, besides why release kingdom hearts 3 to xbox if you're not going to port the remixes.

Bring the remakes to xbox 360!

These games must be available for xbox, How can the xbox one have KH3 if the previous games have never arrived on xbox

I agree with this post since Kingdom hearts was my childhood game growing up and it would be good to relive the story before i get Kingdom hearts 3 on xbox one.

please make kingdom hearts remix 1,5 and 2,5 to xbox 360 i love kingdom Hearts ever since i was little but they almost only have them on playstation and then i cant play them i hvae been trying hard to play every game in the serie but its a little tough if you dont have the right consoles. so i hope that you all can turn it to xbox 360 and even games that are going to come on the sereie i hope you take it to xbox 360 too

I currently own all the current versions of Kingdom Hearts and I would surely buy the new ones for X360. That coupled with the new KH3 will make an awesome collection, :3!!!!

We really do need this and also Kindom Hearts 2.5 I wish they would have done this from the start

I played both kingdom hearts games growing up, and have already pre-ordered KH3. I would absolutely buy 1.5 and 2.5 if they came out on Xbox platforms. Please listen to your fans and make them available.

Hey Square Enix,,, Im talking for Every Honduran at this moment...

You have to port HD 1.5 and 2,5 remix to Xbox 360 Console... That would be awesome! Thats the only way xbox fans would buy KH3, if u let us play the first ones!

PD: If u want more public you should also port it to pc, and also release KH3 to pc. Thats better for the fan1

I grew up with kingdom hearts, and i would love to see this game avaiable for as many gamers as possible, so please square bring this game to the xbox platform.

Square, this game is important to many people! Please bring it on the Xbox 360!

This would be a dream coming true

Please make this happen both KH 1.5 and 2.5 would most likely sell more copies on xbox 360 then they would on ps3 do to more xbox 360 owners being out there this seems like a no brainier to me!!!!!

I really love kingdom hearts and it would be a hit of the year if i came out on xbox 360

Please, bring KH to xbox 360! If we'll have KH3 in Xbox one, why can't we get the previous ones?

Please, we need this games on Xbox.

I am willing to support the port of KH 1.5 Remix and we need it.

I have been a Kingdom Hearts fan since I was 8. I'm anticipating Kingdom Hearts 3, but I've fallen behind in the story since I cannot accurately recall the events of Kingdom Hearts 1 and 2. I don't own a PS3, and I don't want to buy one. Please port the Kingdom Hearts Remix series to the Xbox 360.

Kingdom Hearts is my favourite game series of all time. Seeing how 1.5 hd remix was only on PS3 made me so annoyed that I wouldn't be able to play Chain of Memories (as it is an American port) and hearing that Birth by Sleep was coming to the 2.5 HD remix was like the best news ever. Square Enix, if you do this, you would have made me and thousands of other KH fans incredibly happy! This needs to happen!

I REALLY wish KH1.5 and KH2.5 on the Xbox platform as well! I can't wait to play those classics again! I have all the games and it was amazing to see that KHIII is coming for Xbox One, but now that it happened, we need new players to get into the game too, and if KH1.5 and KH2.5 released either on 360 or the Xbox One, it would be perfect! An instant buy for me.
    Can't wait to see those achievements popping on the screen while playing these *O*

We need these games on the Xbox platform! It's only on the Playstation platform and I, as well as many other, do not own and cannot get a Playstaion. This is unfair and it needs to be changed. A friend of mine can't even play the games because he does not have, nor can get, the correct stations for them. Please make the games playable for other platforms!

Page 2 of 5 First First 12345 Last