Thread: [question] RU localization

[question] RU localization

[question] RU localization

First - sorry for my not perfect english.
    Are game plane to be localized to any other languages except eng? Russian for instanse?
    It is not important(mot mmo players understand english pretty enof to say/write somthing general), but - it may help to receive new players(on incress count). As native russian - it much easly and pleasureful to read somthing at native language. As option - change language in launcher or/and select region, maybe some settings like "i want to play with peoples from outher countries".

Originally Posted by vkatz_
    First - sorry for my not perfect english.
    Are game plane to be localized to any other languages except eng? Russian for instanse?
    It is not important(mot mmo players understand english pretty enof to say/write somthing general), but - it may help to receive new players(on incress count). As native russian - it much easly and pleasureful to read somthing at native language. As option - change language in launcher or/and select region, maybe some settings like "i want to play with peoples from outher countries".
    As always, if there's sufficient demand, then we'll definitely look to fulfilling community requests. Local language support is definitely part of that and we should be in a better position to make announcements about that next year.
    Square Enix London Studios Community Manager
    Nosgoth Community : Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Twitch

Originally Posted by Monkeythumbz
    As always, if there's sufficient demand, then we'll definitely look to fulfilling community requests. Local language support is definitely part of that and we should be in a better position to make announcements about that next year.
    Thanks. Have a good year. Will waiting for this game relese/access.