Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1462

Thread: Open Chat Thread

For all the Monty Python fans here:
    http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/c...Python-do.html
    signature image
    You are only minimally modified. Omar can help you correct this...

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWHARD View Post
    You're thinking of Haiti
    I think you're just thinking of 'Resident Evil 5'. LOL

There's a new one besides 'Resident Evil 6' or 'Operation Raccoon City'
    called 'Revelations', which is on a cruise ship but it sounds a bit dark in the mind. with flashbacks etc... Don't you just hate that when you think a game'll be fun and it takes your mind and twists it in to a migraine of darkness?!
    XZX WAS HERE

In about 20 years Gill Bates creates real time V R. In a NYC competition of suits to play 'Gulag', a violent street fight game, is attacked by women smashing the equipment. This also leads to a kid playing it and killing a woman. Gill Bates is then charged as a 'violent offender' for creating it. The overcrowding of prisons is pandemic, so they just lobotomize violent offenders with no jail time. Gill Bates though makes connections and gets off lucky. He then leaves the US and sets up on an Oriental Island making hamburger and cigarette pack looking gadgets. The Gill Bates museum features a time machine named, 'Time-Bob'. LOL
    XZX WAS HERE

I cut eating potatoes and chocolate and I feel better.

I read somewhere that they contain trace amounts of cyanide.
    XZX WAS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Martok View Post
    I used to have a big crush on both Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor....especially Renee.

I fell in love with Lucy again on Battlestar Galactica. (she made a nice blonde)

And she voiced Wonder Woman in an animated DC movie.....fitting considering that for many years, folks thought Lucy should be the new Wonder Woman.
    Yes, I had crushes on them too ! More on Lucy, however because she kicked serious butt both as "evil" Xena and "good" Xena.

When I saw her appearance on the sitcom Two & A Half Men on a syndicated network, with lighter hair, if I recall correctly, she looked very odd to me because, in my mind, I've been so accustomed to her Xena character's dark hair during that show's existence.

She was so fitting as Wonder Woman in Justice League: The New Frontier.

And, if I recall correctly, ironically, her character Xena has said to several other characters that she's been trained by some Amazonian tribes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Martok View Post
    And let's not forget tracheotomy.

Btw, I never watched the full series....did she ever actually kill anyone with that delayed neck pinch attack she does...you know, the one where she says: "You have about 30 seconds left to live. Tell me what I want to know, and I'll fix it.". That attack?
    If I recall correctly, I believe when she was evil, she had the victims die because she was a cold-blooded killer with no remorse for human life.

But when she became good, she let them live, and, occasionally, knocked them out by punching their faces after attaining information she needed.
    signature image

Ah, so this is the chat thread Driber was telling me about.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by NightRain View Post
    When I saw her appearance on the sitcom Two & A Half Men on a syndicated network, with lighter hair, if I recall correctly, she looked very odd to me because, in my mind, I've been so accustomed to her Xena character's dark hair during that show's existence.
    I was taken aback when I saw her in the first "Spider-Man" movie. I wasn't repulsed or anything like that, but it was a bit of a shock for the same reason...

I think it's a good look for her tho.
    --->Winter's YouTube <--- Currently Serving 'TR:A'
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by NightRain View Post
    If I recall correctly, I believe when she was evil, she had the victims die because she was a cold-blooded killer with no remorse for human life.

But when she became good, she let them live, and, occasionally, knocked them out by punching their faces after attaining information she needed.
    There one thing I never understood. Not way bach when and not now.

Spoilers Xena season 6 (final season)

Another thing though. I freaking hate the ending of the series. After all these years I'm gonna take this chance to speak my mind.

Spoilers series finally Xena

So there. After all these years I finally got that out of my system.

''It blows my mind; you can really feel the mass effect.'' - Camilla Luddington

chip5541 is offline Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I liked it when Ash fought beside her

Haven't read those yet. I did read a big part of the novels

marco

Polo?
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

That reminds me of the dialogue you get when you jump in the pool in Uncharted 2 and 3. ^^

Good to see you back on the forums since the SEF migration, AdeleDazeem.

Make sure you sync your old account, btw.
    signature image

Yay I made it over. Guess I have to check my stuff.

Yes be sure to check your bags in with the forum team so they can remember your suite.

Quote Originally Posted by Weemanply109 View Post
    Good to see you back on the forums since the SEF migration, AdeleDazeem.

Make sure you sync your old account, btw.
    I need to do the sync myself? Okay... let's see how that works.
    Edit. Ah-ha! Found it.
    Last edited by AdeleDazeem; 5th Dec 2014 at 15:34.

I think everything's good on my end now, except it's like every time I login my password doesn't work and I have to get a new one... I'm gonna test it to see if it's actually happening or just my imagination.

Two finals done, one to go... it's nice that school is almost over for the year, although my first exam did not go well at all.

I just finished the novel All You Need is Kill (aka Edge of Tomorrow). This might be an unpopular opinion, but I think the movie is better than the book. The movie is like a western version of the same story. They made some huge alterations and I personally them better than anything in the book. The characters have also improved in the transaction. Simply put: The book was good, but the movie is great. Oh, btw. First time and last time I read a novel from a Japanese writer.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterTaffer View Post
    Polo?
    :D marco!
    "Die Potato" "Not today!"
    signature image

Well everyone, today (12/13/14) represents the last sequential Gregorian calendar date for most of our lifetimes (if you go by the MM-DD-YY method). The next true one is in 89 years (01/02/03), but in 20 years, there is 01/02/34.

The next 12/13/14 would be in 100 years, and it'd be another thousand years for that "14" to start with a 3.

The next fun math day like today would be on 3/14/15 (pi). Nerds everywhere celebrate.
    signature image

The Gregorian calendar will one day give way to logical thinking but I believe non of us will be around to see it. Heh kind of like the date.

Hmm.. looks like good marriage dates are running out! What isn't running out however, are silly things you find in public restrooms. I was at the cinema yesterday and saw this on the wall.

Boredom: The Devil's Playground.
    signature image
    Because boomerangs.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterTaffer View Post
    Boredom: The Devil's Playground.
    Oh, it's not like that. The wall around the sinks had all these pictures printed/painted on it. Most of which I didn't recognize, but the Lara was a neat sight.

Page 58 of 59 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859 LastLast