Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 1462

Thread: Open Chat Thread

Well it's just a TV show that already aired and nobody is going to know what it means anyway. I think it ended already and they just want more and more from it.

The only real way of the CD for most people is to ripoff the BMG or Columbia House and they've been doing that since WAY back! I bought 'KE$HA - ANIMAL' it was like 11.00. I just think of what I COULD have used that $ for. c could've bought a large 6 pack of FIJI water!! Games are even more riidiculous. Old PS2 games are still 19.99 at Walmart, IN THE CLEARANCE ISLE!! AHHHHHHgHH!!!!
    XZX WAS HERE

Question to anyone who reads this:

What's a record for number of game completes? You could have made this record yourself or someone you know could have made this record.

I've completed a number of games three times each, so that's not a big deal. I don't remember how many times I went from Act I Normal to Act V Hell in Diablo II, but it was a lot.

The only thing that drives me to play a game is the ending, further story, what happens next. It has little meaning to me if I know it already and have gotten to the end. That's the whole point, to "know" how it ends. You want to know so you play. Why play if you have already done it? You'll say to get 100% but you're really saying, ...because you just have nothing better to do! When you do play again you just notice how bad the graphics are.

Selling is the hardest part!! That or use them as coasters.
    XZX WAS HERE

No replaying for fun for you then, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Stellazira View Post
    replaying is the fun of it, first time you play you walk almost straight through, second time you always spot more detail and more secret hide outs

Quote Originally Posted by Stellazira View Post
    Sure, I'll get a bit of replay action but then it's ALL downhill...
    You will then do a 360 on the poor thing and get a headache. Hehe...

I just got some gripper thumb stick lifesavers and tried it out on an old game and they're pretty cool. The game sucked though. Hehe...

Tell me though, it is not the same after you know what happens. You HAVE to pass to see more. It's that bit of survival instinct that's priceless.

I'm saying it's not interesting. It's just a rerun. LOL

Do you watch a movie twice and think, "Oh, what'll happen?", No.

Do people still dance in 2012? LOL!
    Don't tell me they're just all replaying video games!

Did you know that when 'Space Invaders' came out that Japan ran out of quarters! LOL!

I noticed the 'no replay factor' with my brother. I told him I could win in 'Commandos - BTCD'. He started watching me play it (because he couldn't get far.) I went for aways and he was just GLUED to watching me play in perfect perfection. LOL. It was kinda wierd and I lost concentration and I got shot once. LOL. He then got bored and left. Haha!

I put the 'eye' on an enemy to see his eye movements and he says, "Oh, I didn't know you could do that." Like it wasn't fair for me to show him any further. Duh.
    XZX WAS HERE

Quote Originally Posted by TranceTrouble View Post
    replaying is the fun of it, first time you play you walk almost straight through, second time you always spot more detail and more secret hide outs
    I know; it's awesome. I'm playing through Human Revolution for a fourth time without loading if I mess out and boy have I seen things I've never seen before, and that's just one game.

@ xzx: When I decide to replay or rewatch something I ask myself if I enjoyed it the first time around and if I think it's worth it to watch it for another time. If it's something I didn't enjoy the first time then it would be unlikely that I'd see/play it again. Yes, you can see what's coming because you've seen it before, but is that a bad thing or not?

So to answer my own question, I know one person who has played through one game over 50 times and is trying to play through its prequel 50 times too... I think he's at 47 right now. And trust me, no one has been able to say anything to get him to do something else. But he enjoys finding bugs and pulling the game apart, so if he likes it then I guess there's no reason to try and stop him. And he seems sane enough to me (for the most part).

Games are like TP, they shouldn't be reused. LOL! I've seen people do some pretty wierd and gross things. Like one guy didn't stick the TP in the toilet. He just kept it in a huge pile. Haha! Ewe!

If you understand logic and hardware and software, drafting etc. You would see that a game just leads you someplace and if you can't do it then you should find the schematic. A schematic and get the 1st piece. Which is a breadboard. Like in those electronics games where you put all the wires to stuff and make silly things. I'd say though if you don't want to build electronics or may be invent something cool to avoid games. They're nothing but mind control.

My dad is an electrical technican and he builds all sorts of things. Even secret things etc. He knows about these things. Heck he probably built most of them and he WILL NOT TOUCH VIDEO GAMES, LOL. Although he did like 'Liesure Suit Larry'. He's just a 'pinballhead'. Hehe!

Waaaahoooo, I AM SO WiRED FROM BURNING LEAVES AND STICKS ALL DAY!! BWAAAAAAHH!!!!
    XZX WAS HERE

Big Grin

Since half of my former colleagues here are Dutch:

The thing about Canadians is, they are very friendly people. But give them a hockey stick and they'll kill you.

Happy Canada Day my fellow Canadians!

Hmmm, must be about soccer.

Couldn't care less

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

what's a soccer?
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

soccer?
    signature image

Most of the time called football, unless you live in North America, where football is a sport where you carry the ball around more than you kick it.

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWHARD View Post
    what's a soccer?
    A silly game that makes millions of people feel like they achieved something by sitting on their asses and drinking beer.

Or worse, get out and beat each other's heads in for not conforming to the same team.

Driber.net | Forum Thumbnailer | Driber Wagon™ | RAWR! | TR Ancient Legends III - Lost Chambers | -- .- .-. .. . / .. ... / -.-. ..- - . :-)

Soccer was fun to play in gym class, way, way back when.

I preferred basketball in gym class. Or even dodgeball

Gym class kind of sucked because at the beginning of every year it appears that I'd grow and I had no idea where my limbs were anymore. There was a lot of chasing after the ball when playing volleyball.

Lol. How can anybody of this generation take into account that hoverboards are real after seeing them in 'Barf to the Future 2&3'. Lol!
    XZX WAS HERE

Ahhh, still working on that hoverboard project, I see...

chip5541 is offline Battlestations: Midway Lieutenant Commander
    I stunk at P.E. I always got in trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post
    Ahhh, still working on that hoverboard project, I see...
    I guess, basically, I'm trying to just keep what I have intact. All I get is negative input, I guess they are all mad because they didn't get one 20+ years ago. I've already created a few for myself but I have not completed and or actually tested them. I guess some things are so priceless they're not sellable.

They used to be the 'cassette generation', then the 'CD', 'DVD', now it's the 'gamer generation' and they're not into those things anymore. LOL!
    XZX WAS HERE

Don't give up, you can do it!!!

How's that for positive input?

It'll never fly
    signature image
    You just gotta be right this time!

Big Grin

Quote Originally Posted by BLOWHARD View Post
    It'll never fly
    Well that's because you can't really address anything modern without an era going into full repercussion of every event in every history.

If X is now and in the future Y happens but then Z goes back in time to X and says "Y" is going to happen you'd have a choice. Take Y as it comes or go with Z. Y can keep being prolonged and everybody will not think any different but eventually Z will occur, which is the original Y. LOl!
    XZX WAS HERE

Page 51 of 59 FirstFirst ... 41474849505152535455 ... LastLast