Thread: Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-

PS3 Theme!
    (KHInsider)
    - Amazon.co.jp has revealed the special PS3 theme that Japanese fans will be receiving when Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- launches on October 2nd.

oh my gawd that theme looks awesome! i dont say that bout many themes either, i like it because they actually did something with the icons! and its not like they just copied and pasted faces and made em look distorted or ugly, they actually did something with the icons to match the wallpaper... mannn i wish i could get my hands on the CE T_T if only it wasnt out of stock

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Playable at the EB Expo!
    (KHInsider)
    - Australian fans of Kingdom Hearts will finally be able to play the demo of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at the Eb Expo this year!

Interview: Director Tai Yasue on Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX
    - Stevivor was fortunate enough to sit down and talk with Tai Yasue, the Co-director of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix and the upcoming Kingdom Hearts III at E3 this year.

New KINGDOM HEARTS 2.5 HD ReMIX Screenshots- KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep Final Mix
    - Today marks a new update featuring brand new screenshots from the popular KINGDOM HEARTS Birth By Sleep in ultimate HD fashion!

KHInsider interviews the Video Game Orchestra on Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-
    - KHInsider had the pleasure of interviewing both creator & producer Shota Nakama and sound engineer Falk Au Yeong of the Video Game Orchestra & SoundtRec Boston, the group responsible for the re-orchestrated soundtrack in the upcoming Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- on the PlayStation 3.

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX's Disney Worlds Trailers Streamed
    (Anime News Network)
    - The first trailer showcases the Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Pirates of the Caribbean, Disney Castle, and Steamboat Willie worlds. The second trailer features The Nightmare Before Christmas, The Lion King, Hercules, Mulan, Tron, and Winnie the Pooh worlds.

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Website Updates with BBS and New Trailer!
    (KHInsider)
    - The Japanese Website for Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- updated today with larger images of Birth by Sleep and brand new trailers for Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix.

- Square Enix Presents Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- at Gamescom! (KHInsider)
    - Meristation Interviews Tai Yasue: No European Dub for 2.5, Possibilities for Frozen in KH3. (KHInsider)

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep HD will be Previewed in next Famitsu!
    (Famitsu, KHInsider)
    - Famitsu announced that their August 21st issue will feature the Kingdom Hearts prequel.
    - New Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep scans from Famitsu Weekly! Boy does this game look gorgeous!
    Last edited by Grimoire; 21st Aug 2014 at 23:36.

PAX Prime 2014 Line Up
    - Square Enix will be at this year's PAX Prime 2014 in Seattle, WA with our usual awesome assortment of videogames and sweepstakes for attendees to enjoy!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX demo playable at PAX Prime 2014!
    (KHInsider)
    - Besides being able to try out Square Enix's upcoming titles, they will be holding various sweepstakes for attendees at PAX, so be sure to stop by Booth #3630 and try out everything they have to offer!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX new screenshots from Birth by Sleep
    - Enjoy your brand new batch of screenshots featuring more HD goodness from KINGDOM HEARTS Birth by Sleep!

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Rated by the ESRB
    (KHInsider)
    - Last week, the Entertainment Software Rating Board responsible for assigning ratings for video games and apps in North America gave Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- an Everyone 10+ rating for Fantasy Violence, Mild Blood, and Use of Alcohol.
    - Australian Classification Says Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is a Modified Version.

Originally Posted by Grimoire
    Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX Rated by the ESRB
    (KHInsider)
    - Last week, the Entertainment Software Rating Board responsible for assigning ratings for video games and apps in North America gave Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- an Everyone 10+ rating for Fantasy Violence, Mild Blood, and Use of Alcohol.
    - Australian Classification Says Kingdom Hearts 2.5 is a Modified Version.
    Really? There's no blood or use of alcohol in this game, why would they rate this game for those. It definitely has fantasy violence, no denying that, but I fail to see where they got Mild Blood and Use of Alcohol from. Oh wait, NOW I remember! Kingdom Hearts II, Port Royal world, Barbossa drinking wine and blood on the gold.
    Last edited by Roxas1985; 27th Aug 2014 at 20:13.

Originally Posted by Roxas1985
    Really? There's no blood or use of alcohol in this game, why would they rate this game for those. It definitely has fantasy violence, no denying that, but I fail to see where they got Mild Blood and Use of Alcohol from. Oh wait, NOW I remember! Kingdom Hearts II, Port Royal world, Barbossa drinking wine and blood on the gold.
    I asked about the same thing here a while back. Though I'm surprised that what Australia said was the modified(censored) version from the PS2 version. I don't think we in North America would get the same, at least in my opinion.
    Yeah, Port Royal was one of the reasons for the censorship back then, but there was also a few scenes in the Japanese version where Jack Sparrow was impaled by Barbossa's sword and was shown, as well as Disney Castle when Daisy paddled Donald's Backside(possible that it was considered as assault and didn't want young children's eyes viewing this as to them, it was considered very adult). But hey, what I said was my opinion.
    Last edited by Gemmie12_Blansive; 27th Aug 2014 at 20:55.
    Can't Wait for KHIII!!!!!, can you?
    signature image

KINGDOM HEARTS HD 2.5 ReMIX New Features Trailer
    - Other than the awesome HD eye candy graphics, did you also know that our team’s been hard at work putting together new features?

Enter KHInsider's Facebook Giveaway of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX-!
    - To make the wait a bit more bearable, we have decided to give away another pre-order of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Limited Edition to one lucky winner!

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Birth by Sleep Worlds Trailer
    (KHInsider)
    - We have a brand new worlds trailer for you, this time focusing on the Disney worlds from Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep.

KINGDOM HEARTS Video Casting Call
    - Want to be a part of an official KINGDOM HEARTS collaboration video?

Awesome! I love Kingdom Hearts.. Wish there was a part 3 coming

Kingdom Hearts 2.5 Remix - Christmas Time - PAX Prime (IGN)
    - HD gameplay of Jack, Donald, and Sora helping Santa save Christmas Town.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Final Trailer.

High Quality Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- Box Art (KHInsider)
    - Square Enix have released 3 high quality images of the Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- box art, showcasing what it looks like on the box, and the limited edition pin fans can receive for FREE with their pre-order of the game.

Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- contains a new secret movie! (KHInsider)
    - Dengeki Online have already reviewed the Japanese version of Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- and in it, it turns out that among the Kingdom Hearts Re:coded HD Cinematics lies a hidden, new secret ending unrelated to the original one on the DS version.
    Last edited by Grimoire; 12th Sep 2014 at 18:08.

Scenes Related to Kingdom Hearts X[chi] to Be Included in Re:coded Cinematic (KHInsider)
    - While we don't know what exactly the new scenes entail, you can bet they will be of utmost importance in the series to come.

Japanese Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- campaign allows lucky players to win a trip to Disney World (KHInsider)
    - Square Enix has a mighty nice treat for Japanese residents interested in purchasing Kingdom Hearts -HD 2.5 ReMIX- on the PS3.

Exploring the World of Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 Remix - TGS 2014 (IGN)
    - We take a quick look at the unique action-packed world created by Disney and Square.

Page 3 of 5 First First 12345 Last