Page 4 of 9 First First 12345678 ... Last

Thread: Introduce Yourself

Introduce Yourself

My name is Jack.

I'm 24 from England and my favourite Final Fantasy is VII.

I love reading, films, music, and other predictable persuits.

hi,

hey Ksquall im tj

and i'm been playing SE games since 06'

Hi everyone. I ended up here from GameFaqs, too.

Hello everyone!

I still need a avatar, but I don't know what to choose.

Originally Posted by keyboi_123

hi,

hey Ksquall im tj

and i'm been playing SE games since 06'

^_^ Hi and welcome. So that's been 6 years since you've began playing SE games then.

Hi all, I'm Alex. I'm 19 and a second year in college, studying physics. I've been practically addicted to Square games since I came across FFIX at a garage sale in... I think it was '03? Since then I have completed every KH and non MMO FF game 100% (with the exception of XIII... freaking treasure hunter trophy lol) and have played PE1 and 3rd Birthday, as well as several FF spinoffs. I am in a vast minority who believes FFVII is not really all that great compared to the rest, and my favorite Square game so far has to be a tie between FFIX and FFVIII, with KHII and FF 3 and 6 close behind. I think that's all y'all might need to know about me

Hello there. Twenty-five year old male here, name of Zak, or Zotaku. My first SquareEnix (or Squaresoft at the time) game was Final Fantasy VII.

List of played SQEX titles: FF3, FF4, FF7, Dirge of Cerberus, Crisis Core, FF8, FF9, FF10, FF10-2, FF12, FF13, FF Tactics, Dissidia, Kingdom Hearts (every one to date), Brave Fencer Musashi, Dragon Quest 8, Parasite Eve 1 and 2, Chrono Trigger and Cross, FF Fables: Chocobo Tales, Nier, and I think that's it.

I've got Samurai Legend Musashi and Frontier SaGa that I've owned for years and still not yet played (that tends to happen sometimes... too many games to keep up with!), and am currently anticipating KH3D and Theatrythm. Also hoping for some news on Versus XIII at E3 next week. It's not been revealed to have any information announced, but there are always a good deal of surprises at that event. My fingers shall remained crossed.

What's up. You guys from gamefaqs probably recognize me as maxxxximum. I'm SilverArrow20XX everywhere else on the internet though.

This site doesn't seem to like my avatar. Won't let me upload it.

Why the heck not??

Sup!! I'm Gaia! I'm turning 30 this July and I've been playing SQUARE games since FF9... a sad twist of fate kept me from FF7 around 98 or so therefore I didn't get into it until later.. I haven't looked back since. Been on SEM since it started, and pretty much enjoying the new digs.

I like to do a lot of things, singing, drawing, writing... and I'm also trying (emphasis on TRYING) to learn Japansese.

Avatars have to be approved by an admin before they can be displayed. You select it, and then just wait...

And wait...

And wait...

Just saying Hello as well!

I wanna jump on the wagon too!

I'm 19, just finished my first year of college (creative writing major, oh yeah!) and I'm crazy about Final Fantasy. I was literally raised on it, seeing as how my parents were addicted to it (really, car rides consisted of FF soundtracks, my mom gushed about Squall, Tidus and Zidane as if they were her sons and constantly quizzed us with FF trivia, my dad...well, he wouldn't let us play VIII unless we promised to read every text box aloud...I was a very determined little girl). I'm the only one in my family who hasn't played VII (and don't hate me, probably never will, not that I have anything against it) and the only one who played XIII and XIII-2. I love Lightning to death and as much as I adored the game despite its flaws, IX remains to be my favorite. I write stories for fanfiction.net (under the same penname), hehe, I'm a LightxHope fan.

im 18 , about to graduate from high school in 2 days. years ago iv'e heard about the series here and there and then i got a spin off title called final fantasy crystal chronicles a sometime later. in 2009 (or 08) i downloaded final fantasy Vll (it's pretty awsome by the way.) and soon after that Vlll then i Played XII and bought XIII on the day it was relesed.in 2010, on november 22 2011 i downloaded final fantasy V. and on may 25 2012 i recently downloaded final fantasy IX , i also played other square tiles as well. and other rpg's outside of the company. i think that's it.

oops one other thing i like reading books and excising, and playing sports.

Hey everyone! I'm Nikki! I'm 27, and from Plymouth, Massachusetts, USA. My first Square game was Final Fantasy IX. I'm definitely a huge SE fangirl. I buy almost everything they put out now. For work, I sell cellphones at Walmart... I'm also crosstrained in electronics, so I love when I'm able to geek out with other people about games. Besides video games, I also love anime, manga, makeup, computers, movies, science-fiction/fantasy novels, Hello Kitty, and punk/emo/hardcore music. I also collect SE figures and My Little Ponies (haha). Annnnd that's about it! Nice to meet you all! ^_^

oops! oh yeah! im from detroit michigan (or more to be more accurate harper woods.)

Intro GO!

Herro, I am Johnn, and I prefer to leave my name at that :3

First SE game I've played was Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars (I think it counts because it was Squaresoft back then :P)

I enjoy gamin SO MUCH, but when I'm not doing that I go off and mess with FL or Photoshop

So yeah, thats that

Guess I should have stopped by here a few days ago. Hello fellow Square Enixians. I saw this forum ad on facebook and signed up almost immediately. Nice to meet you all lol.

Hey guys. I'm Jenna and I'm from North-East Ohio. I'm 18, just graduated, and still trying to figure out life. I want to go to school for music, theatre, or graphic design (CG stuff). I actually got hooked on gaming a little over a year ago in January (parents are NOT fans of video games), but please don't think of me as iliterate (I'm still just learning ). Hooked on the Kingdom Hearts series, but looking into Final Fantasy games more as well as Parasite Eve. I enjoy writing, drawing (but rarely suceeding), music, and chilling out. Would love to get to know you guys, but please note, I'm leaving for the summer and will have little access to a computer, so if you try to contact me and I don't respond, that's why.

Originally Posted by Strife the Avenger22

im 18 , about to graduate from high school in 2 days. years ago iv'e heard about the series here and there and then i got a spin off title called final fantasy crystal chronicles a sometime later. in 2009 (or 08) i downloaded final fantasy Vll (it's pretty awsome by the way.) and soon after that Vlll then i Played XII and bought XIII on the day it was relesed.in 2010, on november 22 2011 i downloaded final fantasy V. and on may 25 2012 i recently downloaded final fantasy IX , i also played other square tiles as well. and other rpg's outside of the company. i think that's it.

Congratulations on your graduation.

Eh, why the heck not XD

I'm KitKat! (was soccerchik52 before this!) I'm a Senior in high school! (Class of 2013!! XD) And I'm a girl gamer. I guess the only SE games I really play are KH and FF And 3rd birthday. Hopefully I can get into the others soon too!

Been on this site.. eh.. 3 years I think? Or.. maybe it was 2.. I'm clearly forgetful! Aha

So ya, I hope this site gets back to how it was, I was a super duper hardcore RPer XD

Originally Posted by Ksquall
    Originally Posted by Strife the Avenger22

Congratulations on your graduation.

why thank you

Kinda new to this forum thing, though I read them all the time. Love the idea, though, so thought I'd take the plunge!

Name's Josh; I'm 28 and live in Cincinnati, OH. My first SE game was the original (count it!) FF on the NES. Beat it, too, which back then felt akin to winning an Olympic event or something! Fell in love and have played every game in the main franchise since (with VII being my fave: the whole Aeris thing hooked me in). Love other Square/Squaresoft/SE titles too, especially KH (except for the handheld consoles-don't have any), Chrono Trigger/Cross, SaGa Frontier, Xenogears, Parasite Eve, etc. Could go on for a while! Clearly, I love RPG's; not a huge MMO fan though (the whole pay per month thing turned me off..). Have always been a loyal SE customer and probably always will be!

Right now I'm between jobs; used to work for a non-profit Christian group on college campuses and now seeking to go back to grad school to get my PhD. We'll see what happens with all of that!

That's about it for me! Oh, and what's with the avatar thing? Not sure how that works...

Well I am Zarmjx, I have been here for a long time until the site got hacked and now i am back and i hope I get to see all my good friends I had here and continue to chat again.

Hi there, names Daniel, am 23, I live in Lusaka Zambia(thats in central Africa), sadly we dont have a Square Enix Africa site(or international for that matter), so I decided to join the most active Square community i could find, which is this one I fell in love with Square when i was about 11 or 12, found a booklet with info on Final Fantasy VIII and couldnt believe there was a game that had characters you could talk, ended up playing FF IV(ps1), V(SNES) , then the amazing VII, Tactics, and after many years of searching for a copy VIII itself (which is my favorite due to squal being so cool), I have gone to beat most of the FF games aswell as many other SE game, like Valkyrie Profile(all of them, evn convenant plume) and many more. I have a great love for taking down super bosses with my own tactics and underpowered heroes(beat Omega Weapon FFVIII with level 86 Squall, 70 Quastis, and 84 Irvine), with FFVII, i used a combination of Mimic on two players with a level 3 knights of the round on the 3rd with the combination of other things to beat Ruby & Emerald weapon, could go on about the rest of the FF and SE games super bosses but wont. So thats me.

Page 4 of 9 First First 12345678 ... Last