Thread: Please Help me!!

Question Please Help me!!

Hello, i was just wondering if anyone could perhaps help me...When i tried to install Tomb raider legend it said that it couldnt because i dont have any SSE support or something and i was just wondering if any one could tell me how to solve this problem as iv had to go up my mates house everynight to play it but really would appreciate any help
    Thank you!!

What are your Computer Specs?

What CPU do you have in your system?

Check this THREAD

Hey sorry bout the wait for a reply, thank you for the thread, the noly problem is that well, how do i update my drivers Graphic, Sound and AGP drivers? do realise i sound very simple lol but any help is GREATLY appreciated thanks again, *Nefer-sophie*

You need a SSE-compatible processor, such as Intel Pentium III or AMD Athlon XP, to play the game.

If you don't know which processor you have click Start, select Run,type DxDiag, click OK and see what it says under Processor.

Ok, i have checked it out and i have a AMD Athlon Processor, MMX, 3DNow, 1.1Ghz processor. Does this mean i need a new computer lol?? or is there any thing i can do like download something please reply greatly greatly hugely appreciated!! xxxxxx

3DNow was what AMD used prior to SSE.

I'm afraid you won't be able to play Tomb Raider Legend with your current CPU. There is no patch or program which can remedy this. Sorry.

Awwwwww!!! nooooo!! theres really nothing i can do??? well does this mean i have to buy a new computer??? aww noo theyll released tomb raider 14 by the time i save up for a new computer realli...no downllaods available?xxxxxx

No downloads. Technically you need a new CPU - but a new CPU could also entail a new motherboard. Even then, are you certain your video card is up to the task - considering you use an older CPU the video card could, if of the same generation, fall short of the requirements.

Aw okay, thank you very much anyway, all your help was greatly appreciated...to my friends i trot lolxx