Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: XBOX 360 Controller for Windows

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2

    XBOX 360 Controller for Windows

    I have XBOX 360 Controller for Windows.
    This controller can be use under windows with vibration.
    When I use it with PC version of Tomb Raider Legend, the vibration option cannot be turned on.
    Is it that the game does not support this controller with vibration or do I need to configure anything?
    Would there be a patch for this?

  2. #2
    Quote Originally Posted by ak47
    I have XBOX 360 Controller for Windows.
    This controller can be use under windows with vibration.
    When I use it with PC version of Tomb Raider Legend, the vibration option cannot be turned on.
    Is it that the game does not support this controller with vibration or do I need to configure anything?
    It's the other way around - the poor excuse for a driver Microsoft supplies for this gamepad doesn't support vibration through any API current games use...

    Install the modified XBCD driver (1.07 first, then the modified one) that can be found here and it'll work like a charm - not to mention that the gamepad's axes and buttons can be configured with that driver, too...

    Hope this helps...

    np: Boards Of Canada - Farewell Fire (The Campfire Headphase)

  3. #3
    Can you please tell me if the game crashes after you get Vibration to work?

    Thanks

    Slim

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by slimjime17
    Can you please tell me if the game crashes after you get Vibration to work?

    Thanks

    Slim
    Downloaded the hacked driver, working fine.
    Got vibration now!!!

    Got the download the profile if you need to use z-axis. It's on the website.
    Also got to set the keys in the game coz its default is different.

    Anyway, very good driver!

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Leak View Post
    It's the other way around - the poor excuse for a driver Microsoft supplies for this gamepad doesn't support vibration through any API current games use...

    Install the modified XBCD driver (1.07 first, then the modified one) that can be found here and it'll work like a charm - not to mention that the gamepad's axes and buttons can be configured with that driver, too...

    Hope this helps...

    np: Boards Of Canada - Farewell Fire (The Campfire Headphase)

    yo my friend, the link is broken, can u give me the proper link for the xbcd modified version? i have v107, the game have weird vibration, only certain effects can be felt, swimming and jumping have to vibration

    thanks in advance

Similar Threads

  1. Hi everyone
    By GFunk in forum Tomb Raider 1 - 6 - Gaming Help Center
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23rd Nov 2004, 21:19
  2. Simpsons
    By The Best39 in forum Members Lounge (formerly Eidos Community Chat)
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 8th Nov 2004, 19:05
  3. TR III with "joybox"
    By cobelloy in forum Tomb Raider 1 - 6 - Gaming Help Center
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 23rd Aug 2004, 23:58
  4. can't seem to grab cat walk to kick the bridge
    By brown_sugar39426 in forum Tomb Raider Series General Discussion & Off Topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 14th Jul 2004, 07:15
  5. uniforms
    By eskimo in forum Commandos 3: Destination Berlin
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 5th Feb 2004, 20:10

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •