Thread: skin graphical glitch/ corrupt texture

skin graphical glitch/ corrupt texture

I've noticed in the legend, suit, and winter suit, there seems to be silver lines that appear. In the legend suit, its on her leg, on the winter suit, it runs down the belly button, and on the suit, it appears on her lips.

http://img157.imageshack.us/my.php?i...glitch23kn.png

Edit:Screeny

Upload the picture to www.imageshack.us and then post in the forum using the image tags. [img]picture url here [/img]

Rolleyes same

Yeah, I've noticed that. It's not that noticeable though, so I tend to ignore it. Perhaps a patch will fix this, amongst the copious other ISSUES CRYSTAL DYNAMICS NEEEEEDS TO SORT OUT!

I've noticed this too. I've noticed that with the default legend skin there is no texturing behind lara's ears too.

I've not managed to unlock that many skins in game at the moment, The ones I have managed to unlock though all seem to have area's where Lara is not textured correctly.

With the classic grey skin I've noticed what has been posted above as well as l certain fingers not being textured either.

I've tried using current and Beta Forceware drivers (using the 84.25's at the moment) and the texture issue still exists.

Very odd!

I've just installed the new nvidia beta drivers (84.43) and the texturing issue still exists.

When enabling the next gen graphics mode the texturing issue does not appear anymore, but when this mode is enabled the performance suffers a big hit.

So to sum up -
    Next Gen graphics mode = Lara correctly textured
    Standard graphics mode = Odd areas on Lara not being textured correctly that show up white.

I'm not sure if anyone else wants to try this out and see if they find the same thing?

Is it possible for any admins on these forums to pass this issue onto Crystal Dynamics? It may not be a big issue, but it can detract from the game when you notice white area's on Lara that are not textured.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Reanimation
    I've noticed this too. I've noticed that with the default legend skin there is no texturing behind lara's ears too.
    Heh. I'm glad you wrote this! I thought it was my computer ( ? ) Behind Lara's ear I noticed an ice-blue color devoid of texture. It's just a patch of ice-blue....

Hmmm... You know, maybe that's an extra device to help her keep herself cool. She's always fanning herself when she pauses for a bit...