Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: New Patch Including an Improved Cheat Detection System!

New Patch Including an Improved Cheat Detection System!

Originally Posted by I SoUr LiMe I
    You own a PS2....you dont have to pay to play this weak ass game online....and PS2 gets more sellers because they dont have to think about long term. We Xbox owners have to pay to play our new games online, so we dont just rush out and buy every new game which might be a waste of money
    Since you talk down about the game so much, not having a patch shouldn't bother you. Why would you want a patch for a "weak ass game" that is a "waste of money" anyway? So either stop playing it if you don't like it, or if you do, be patient like the PS2 users were and hopefully you will get a patch soon, too.

see the whole point is...I have a PS2 Also..but im not wasting my money again just to get it patched....I like the game, just not the people who made it...
    gT: I SoUr LiMe I
    WRG Clan Website-Featuring the Black List
    *WRG is Recruiting

Originally Posted by I SoUr LiMe I
    see the whole point is...I have a PS2 Also..but im not wasting my money again just to get it patched....I like the game, just not the people who made it...

well heres a suggestion. the ps2 game is only 20 bucks. heck so you could find cheaper used. trade in youre xbox copy and probly come out to the same. and you will be playing cheat free(except for the glitchers)
    www.bf2home.com

Originally Posted by chicagodave
    its good to see eidos take care of their fanbase.
    Sarcasm is funny.

i dont think eidos still working on a patch for PC .. why dont they give a word about it ???
    http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c3...xC/OLDLOGO.jpg
    <DMS> VIETNOM , WE KILL TA CHICKENS!

Who cares about Xbox. No one really plays it because you have to pay to play live. So let them glitch and cheat. It dont matter no more since its only PS2 that has the .

Originally Posted by MattD
    We are pleased to announce that a new patch has gone live for the PS2 version of 25 to Life, which includes a new cheat detection system.

A brand new weapon has also been added for both the Law Enforcement and Criminal teams.

Eidos would like to thank all of the people who took the time to report cheating issues in the game. This patch should help alleviate future issues.
    Okay ive read everything about most of it is poeple *ing about ps2 verse xbox.
    I saw a few poeple say its comming out for the xbox but havnt heard from someone that actually works for Eddios.
    I dont think xbox has many poeple if any that has modes or not, no one has crazy scores.
    I know on the back of the xbox case it says no content download, but are you all gonna be nice enough to patch us through since the glitching is so ed up?
    I wouldnt blame ya if yall dont cause you already got us for our money and theres we can do about it.
    Ive noticed over 60% of the poeple that use to play has stoped playing 25 to life period cause of glitching.
    The whole weekend it was so damn hard to get a good game, and today there was only 1 room out. wtf
    Please fix this for xbox so more people will play.

how about we move on??

barely anyone plays on the ps2 side as well, the game is just too messed up. move on to better games, i suggest urban chaos. its very good.
    www.bf2home.com

Rolleyes

[mod]Let's try this again, but this time in a sensible civilized way.[/mod]

NICe

Originally Posted by MattD
    We are pleased to announce that a new patch has gone live for the PS2 version of 25 to Life, which includes a new cheat detection system.

A brand new weapon has also been added for both the Law Enforcement and Criminal teams.

Eidos would like to thank all of the people who took the time to report cheating issues in the game. This patch should help alleviate future issues.

Ok its nice there is a patch for PS2 but i think everyone wants to know when it will come out for Xbox an PC?? "if u guys will ever" an if no patch is made for Xbox an PC then can u add something to the game so u can a Kick peeps cause if u haveint played online[PC] lately man its horriblle u cant play more then a few rounds before a cheater gets on. an just ruins the game. all im saying is that put some new botton or option like in urban chos.cause if u dont do somthing the game will be run by cheaters.!!!

LOOK in ps2 not as many cheaters are playing because of the new patch!!!!But in pc...there is no players who dont know how to cheat!

so hopefully u dont just over look this plz do somthin

Not as many cheaters?? If you say so...
    Yeah, the patch was a short term solution, but it didn't take long for people to find ways around the patch. Now the patch means nothing. People still cheat and glitch every chance they get.

It can be avoided to a certain extent... either by limiting games to 1 round at a time, or making games private and inviting people that you know play fair. But we shouldn't have to resort to this. A patch was made before, and another one is needed. At the very least the game needs to allow the host to boot people out of the room.

actually more people play on pc becuase of better aiming its faster but i dont mind i dont give a i like ps2 better 4 da control so its not w to go up and crap

Hi People, I have a problem about 25 to life
    I cant play by local Network with my friend. I think what Edios or other company have done the patch for PC.and I cant find it.Help me

Originally Posted by Drama-G
    Is this why it says patch corrupt when I log in? Usually it goes smooth but last night and this morning it kept tellin me that one of the patches was corrupt and it couldnt save so I couldnt go online...it pissed me off..lol.
    Just download the patch again dude, it should work. Goodluck

Page 2 of 2 First First 12