Thread: Enimes

Enimes

Enimes

Look i know itz to early but i alrdy heard that MSA n TEKK r beefing it wit OGc Original Gangsta Cripz just to let yall know GDz n OGC r Allies so be careful who u beef it wit in the game there will be alot of traders in the game remember Gang Related
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/lamarr/hotsig.jpg

Originally Posted by Gangsta Disciple
    Look i know itz to early but i alrdy heard that MSA n TEKK r beefing it wit OGc Original Gangsta Cripz just to let yall know GDz n OGC r Allies so be careful who u beef it wit in the game there will be alot of traders in the game remember Gang Related
    ayo that means Msa and TEKK are beffoin wit Street assassniz GDZ and OGC

this has been going on for a while

GDz for life

Datz right GDz 4 Life OGC n SA 4 Lyfe 2 We gonna own we a Vicious Alliance so be careful cuz we coming for TEKK MSA n DC

yo

T.E.K.K go be the best out here

wow i should be on the forums more....

...not even knowin my clans doin stupid ...

viZZiOn = free AgenT
    <HiT> _casper_

I don't see how all you people are even saying who is going to be the best and whatnot when you have not even played the game. For your information, almost all of the first place beta clan [BT] will be playing together in the final version, and will have a distinct advantage.

LOL. Already gang violence.

And it's way too early.

Deleted a couple of posts since either there full of swearing or unreadable due to gangsta speak. That and of course the content of it, this is not a place to start flaming each other over who's the best. The game is not even out yet so there's no way you can already claim you are better than someone else when you haven't even played the game yet, let alone played eachother. So take some days off to calm down.

Vizzion yo dog, get down with Gdz...

i'm gonna wait till i'm actually playin the game now to look for a clan i think
    <HiT> _casper_

Originally Posted by viZZiOn
    i'm gonna wait till i'm actually playin the game now to look for a clan i think
    Thats what I've been saying.
    That's why you don't see me making recruiting threads cuz I don't how they'll be on the game. And thats why I don't say my clan is going to be the best cuz the game is not even out yet.

Originally Posted by ShyTown
    Thats what I've been saying.
    That's why you don't see me making recruiting threads cuz I don't how they'll be on the game. And thats why I don't say my clan is going to be the best cuz the game is not even out yet.
    i respect that totaly... but what if the clan u couldve joined becomes the best? and then ull try to get in when there all good, but they probably wont let you... i say get down early and decide your fate... i know my clan will be good... i cause we all play ps2 shooting games and are good at them... but just wat if?

yea thats tru wut Killer Mar said we both play Killzone on Ps2 n we on s think bout it

word sign up with GDZ vizzon and ill make u a sig.. i made mine, and Gangsta disicplez

well im glad i dont like beef...except for hamburgers and stuff...those are pretty good....but anyway...i have no problems with any1...Mercenary Nation is still up nd going for 25tl...we're just a group of friends really that have played together since the socom days....coulnt tell yah if we'll be good or not...probably will be when we try....we will probably just mess around tho..nd watch each others back fer dumb ppl who try to vote ppl out fer no reason..nd such like that..etc etc.....Mercenary Nation...if we make it...it'll be cool..we are a good tight group of friends...but we'll see..if yall wanna ever play with us then ill keep it updated where we play nd stuff on the mercenary nation website... www.mercenarynation.piczo.com ....that is all...peace

[mod edit]language[/mod edit]

i'm definatly waiting till the games out to join a clan.... i'll probably make my own.......this way i can be sure to keep all the nonsense out

Originally Posted by Killa_Marr
    i respect that totaly... but what if the clan u couldve joined becomes the best? and then ull try to get in when there all good, but they probably wont let you... i say get down early and decide your fate... i know my clan will be good... i cause we all play ps2 shooting games and are good at them... but just wat if?

i don't care bout being in the best clan. i've been playing with these fools for a few years so I don't care bout being the best or the worst.

MainStream.......