Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: Screennames?

Screennames?

  1. #1

    Screennames?

    Whats yall's SNs gonna be? Mine might be J-Hood or Young Money

  2. #2
    Mine is going to be Tony

  3. #3

    Red Face (Embarrassed)

    ...............viZZiOn..........

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    17
    mines gonna be Weave

  5. #5
    YoungGunna22

  6. #6
    Originally Posted by RedSector
    Mine is going to be Tony
    GGGGRRRREEEAAAATTT!

  7. #7
    lol 25 TO LIFE IS MORE THAN GOOD, ITZ GGGGGGGGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEAAAATTTTTTT!!!

  8. #8
    his name was already tony...(notice from the trailors of beta footage...he was BT tony er sumthin like that)...but i shall tell u my screename when im sure i have it as mine...cuz if i say it now sum1 might try to steal it plus im not garunteed my name..thats why as soon as i get it im signing online and reserving my name for myself..and my clan name ..but i'll let yall know as soon as i get it

  9. #9

    yo

    mine is go be mbones

  10. #10
    ^_^ My SOCOM III name is Tiger because it wouldnt let me use Tony. I'm gggggrrrreat!

  11. #11
    Mines mr.jokedyjokemaker

  12. #12

    sn

    .......................................................rainman ............................................................


    u dont know me.... lol holla back

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    1,402
    Mine will be Marker227 (if xbox allows you to make them)

  14. #14

    Question HmMmMmM

    Well Mine Would Probably Be *BaByGiRl69* ,OR TeXaS Girl . Im Not Sure Yet ......... BuT More ThAn LiKeLy It'Ll Be *BaByGiRl69* FoR The FaCt ThAt I'vE HaD ThAt NaMe SiNcE SoCoM 1........

  15. #15
    Originally Posted by *BaByGiRl69*
    Well Mine Would Probably Be *BaByGiRl69* ,OR TeXaS Girl . Im Not Sure Yet ......... BuT More ThAn LiKeLy It'Ll Be *BaByGiRl69* FoR The FaCt ThAt I'vE HaD ThAt NaMe SiNcE SoCoM 1........
    ...I think you need to get a new keyboard. Somthing looks scewewed up with your shift key.

  16. #16
    my name is gonna be doublesmoke or lil eazy e

  17. #17

    Post

    mine is probably goin to ToP GuNNa, or PuLsE

  18. #18
    ima be 25Cent

  19. #19
    Originally Posted by RedSector
    ^_^ My SOCOM III name is Tiger because it wouldnt let me use Tony. I'm gggggrrrreat!

    thats because you have to use 5 letters for the name

  20. #20

    yo

    my name might be mbones50 or mbones

  21. #21
    25 Cent Baby CareFul Cuz im Coming to add u to my Piggybank
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v332/lamarr/hotsig.jpg

  22. #22

  23. #23
    Originally Posted by Gangsta Disciple
    25 Cent Baby CareFul Cuz im Coming to add u to my Piggybank
    imight throw in a doller or two

  24. #24
    Originally Posted by G-UNIT-4LIFE
    thats because you have to use 5 letters for the name
    Umm duh? Thats why I used "Tiger".

  25. #25

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last