Thread: Guardian Cross - Password Problems

Guardian Cross - Password Problems

The password I put for my account to transfer data to a new device (iphone) is not working.

Submit a report of your issue to: [GUARDIAN CROSS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

Originally Posted by Gravity

Submit a report of your issue to: [GUARDIAN CROSS Customer Service] support.na.square-enix.com/contacttop.ph...

I did, kind of, but where it asks for my inquiry(?) code, I don't know it. So I don't know if they'll help.

Guardian Cross - Password Problems

I Made a big Big mistake earlier today and i uninstalled Gaurdian Cross and i didnt set the pass word and would like to know how to get my game back thanks

Yeah good luck with that. I have been waiting for two weeks and have missed each collesium because of a glitch and I re-downloaded GC without saving my Password. I have made several emails and have gotten very little reply. My wife had her coins NOT go through and it took them almost two months to get them added to her account. I'm not giving these guys anymore of my money because the service isn't worth spending 30.00 a week when I can't even get back my account.

forget accout

sorry to make a topic like this
    im new here
    and im really bad at english
    so sorry again

ok
    lets get start
    i forget password to log in GC
    how to report about this to square enix?

Contact customer support for Guardian Cross.