Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Do gangsters run faster then cops?

Do gangsters run faster then cops?

Do gangsters run faster then cops?

I heard that they do and was wondering what the beta testers know.

they do, trust me

I was a tester and I really didnt notice a differnce but maybe they do.

Originally Posted by J-Hood
    why would they run faster??...if they did im sure its becuz they had different lighter weapons

Because they aren't wearing a bunch of armor. I was in the test and didn't really notice a difference. Only thing I noticed that made a speed difference was using a lighter weapon.

Originally Posted by J-Hood

In SOCOM everyone was the same and I know that for a fact

Everyone should be equal unless they are holding a bigger weapon.

Well even still, cops hold big weapons and they can move their ass, so why can't gangsters?

some gangsters are fast and some are slow and same thing goes for the cops

That's different... I wonder if that also applies to accuracy.

Originally Posted by marker227
    That's different... I wonder if that also applies to accuracy.
    accuracy as well as weight depends on the gun...accuracy may depend on the player too....how skilled u are with the certain weapon

please it aint hard to outrun no little piggies, they eat way to many doughnuts to keep up with a lazy pothead like myself

i'm ouuut
    <HiT> _casper_

Originally Posted by lilbreakdown
    haha this is true sept we aint all azy we get out and make our paper day frome day and i hope they run faster i know when u get caught by da cops u need to eaither lay off them twinkies or wear a belt eaither one helps o and i never get caught im to fast lol i got caught 2 times out of 5 lol hwent to juvie damn the man o well life is life holla back to join the main stream assasians
    hey i said some gangstas not all of em and i can't join ya clan cuz i'm lookin for recruits for my clan

not all cops are fat guys who eat and eat...

You just don't like them because they bust on you for having fun. and thats understandable

lol

lol all the ones i know they pack 45 magnum desert eagles shiit liek that damn and round here they bustin our chops hahah i said chops

wevei Got a site up and we got a alliance whit the T.E.K.K
    and i got a radio station runnin if u wanna getin send me a thin on aol yarainman is the name yeah ill fill u in and give you our link

i got some ppl lined up for ma clan already homie but it's pretty small so if ya'll is gonna hook up with the T.E.K.K. we could all form an alliance it'll be tight

i can answer this post real easy...Cops+Thugs=run at same speed to make the game fair......the bigger the gun you are carrying..the slower u will run...no matter which side ur on....that is all

...yep
    <HiT> _casper_

If the gangster is a crackhead then yes

Edit: I met to say yes. Like they say "cant catch a crackhead"

Originally Posted by VideoGameMaster
    i can answer this post real easy...Cops+Thugs=run at same speed to make the game fair......the bigger the gun you are carrying..the slower u will run...no matter which side ur on....that is all
    Fair enough .

Originally Posted by doublesmoke
    [mod edit]original post deleted by mod[/mod edit]
    Thanks a bunch @m.

sector...seeing as u were a beta tester...nd one that seemed to pay attention to detail....bigger guns do slow u down correct?

It depends what class of weapon you are holding. If you hold a grenade or meele weapon you will run faster than carrying a rifle or pistol. You might run a bit faster with a pistol out than an assuault rifle, but the biggest difference in speed is running with a grenade/meele.

It's like counter-strike the game, if you are familar with it.

Originally Posted by RedSector
    It depends what class of weapon you are holding. If you hold a grenade or meele weapon you will run faster than carrying a rifle or pistol. You might run a bit faster with a pistol out than an assuault rifle, but the biggest difference in speed is running with a grenade/meele.
    k cool thanks

lol...yeh....ever see the counter-strike spoof video??...."dude why are you carrying a knife"....."dude ...you run faster with a knife...everyones runs faster with a knife"

Originally Posted by VideoGameMaster
    k cool thanks

lol...yeh....ever see the counter-strike spoof video??...."dude why are you carrying a knife"....."dude ...you run faster with a knife...everyones runs faster with a knife"
    I know the one you are talking about....

BOOM HEADSHOT!

hahaha yup thats the one

Page 1 of 2 12 Last