Thread: Clan listing

Clan listing

Originally Posted by ..C.A.B.L.E..
    im a superhero
    Iam to . that where i have get my User name but iam not a big Fan of Angel w/o.

Btw they should make an Super heroe Deatch and team Deathmatch game.
    sound good heh ?...
    The best way to resolve a problem , is kill the problem

MMG recruiting

If you would like a tryout please enter the following.....

handle-
    stars-
    time in game/ wk-

PS2 only
    CHIAMIRAMMG 25tolife on linePS2 name <mmg>chiamira

My clan is 1 Shot 1 Kill we are currently recruiting at http://s12.invisionfree.com/One_shot...ill/index.php? we also play Socom and BF2 if you intrested in joining add thelaw1234 or my co-leader blakf0x

Free webspace!

I offer free webspace on my server theuco.com... but its run a bit differently.

I offer everyone 200 megabytes of space with ad support. but thats not all. You are allowed to host any type of file on the site that isn't a worm virus or trojan. which means you could have a flash site up with support for CMS's, forums, and image galleries... (In other words that means free MySQL and PHP support.)

If you're interested in obtaining 200 megabytes of space with full support for MySQL and PHP along with no file extension restrictions E-mail me at: guilmonx@hotmail.com (yeah its a kid like name for an e-mail but don't judge me... this was my first E-Mail address... I was 9 years old.)

If you don't know too much about html, xml or php I can help for free. I make websites... some examples of websites that I help to create and maintain. (Please note some of these sites haven't been updated.)

http://www.bfnhq.com
    http://www.1manklan.com
    http://www.theuco.com/cms
    http://nyc.theuco.com
    http://www.theuco.com/321st
    http://www.theuco.com

Don't have an idea on how to create a template? search on google for some cool free templates... I can host any of them for you with full FTP access plus a CGI bin.

D.e.a. Now Recruiting

i JUST STARTED THIS CLAN TODAY SO THERE S ROOM FOR OFFICERS STILL I NEED A 2ND IN COMMAND THOUGH SO WE CAN START SOMEWHAT OF A CHAIN OF COMMAND ANY1 WILLING TO JOIN IS WELCOMED TO DO SO .TIRED OF BEING IN UR OLD CLAN CAUSE YOU CANT MOVE UP IN RANKS ETC GIMME A HOLLAR PLAYER ID IS BIGBADCALI EMAIL PELON3264@YAHOO.COM

BHM...Black Heart Mafia...PS2...Drama_G leader send me a message

Originally Posted by chiamirammg
    If you would like a tryout please enter the following.....

handle-
    stars-
    time in game/ wk-

PS2 only
    REFRESH...LOL SORRY

Smile WeReportGlitchs

<WRG> WeReportGlitchs Xbox Live's Number 1 Anti-Cheating 25TL Clan

Requirements:
    1) Play Decent
    2) NO CHEATING
    3) Team Work (We work as a team, thats how we win)
    4) Play and be on as much as you can
    * Have an Xbox or Xbox 360

If you would like to tryout you can add me to your Friends list my gt is I SoUr LiMe I

and my MSN is AllStarGoalie@Gmail.com

Thanks for Taking an intrest and Long Live WRG!

Our Website can be found Here
    gT: I SoUr LiMe I
    WRG Clan Website-Featuring the Black List
    *WRG is Recruiting

Thumbs Up ps2 onliners

i am having tryouts to join my clan FBA as in LA Ballers the tryouts are sunday and monday not sure the time just look for Fba Tryouts

Mmg Match/battle/tryouts

Anyone Who Would Like To Set Up A Clan Battle Please Write Your Clan Name And Your User Name And Time On Here So We Can Get This Set Up......

Anyone Who Would Like To Try Out For Mmg Please Write Your.....

User Name-
    Time On Game-
    Stars-
    Playing Type-

?playing Type? (sniper/headtohead/raider/robber/tagger)

0o Famm o0

<0o>

We are currently ranked 7 in the world on Xbox Live. We have 38 members, and most if not all have three or more stars and play pretty well. The leader of <0o> is BUBBDUBB, we have plenty of Officers, but they are extremely helpful to the clan, in terms of drill runs, and practices daily. I love this clan, it is easily the most friendly and organized clan I have ever been in, in my 10 years of gaming. In case you did not read the title of this reply, our clan name is 0o FAMM o0, we call ourselves the 0OWWEE. So feel free to send the leader BUBBDUBB a friend request on Xbox Live, and tryout to be involved with the 0OWWEE. My gamertag is LD50 420, same as the registered username on these forums.

Requirements:

1) No cheating whatsoever. (includes glitching in walls, standbying, and also we do not tolerate glitching the glitcher to get back at them, just avoid the area, and last but not least no quitting. No matter how bad your doing.)
    2) Decent skill. (stars does not matter.)
    3) Team work. (you must communicate with your team on a frequent basis.)
    4) Play the game often. (if you choose to be in the clan, do not join and go play different games everyday.)
    5) Do not run your mouth. (we do not tolerate talkers, unless someone talks to you, don't say . We keep our games positive as much as we can.)
    6) Have fun. (do you really need me to describe this for you?)

Well, take it easy, and have fun playing 25 to Life. Peace.

LD50 420.

aight the name of the clan is F.W (face wreckers) on PS2

Currently ranked 18, and no we havent commited any "rank ups" we are legit.

If your interested add leeroyjenkinsII and get at me!

Savage Criminalz are...

...looking for clan members, you can join as long as you enjoy playing and don't F'n cheat, or glitch. Cheaters and Glitchers will be booted and we might just come find you and beat you into a coma, we'll see!! Send me a friend invite at Runnin*UpOnYa or just post your name here and I'll eventually see it I'm sure.

Starting a new clan..

I want to form a clan of good fair players..GLITCHERS NEED NOT APPY!..
    Tactal Assult Training...
    Team Goal- To teach team communications..
    points of refference on the map to help locate teamates and enemies..
    To teach Ideal weaopn sets of each level..and Inculde weapons training..

Those who want to join send a friend invite to xXDeathPigXx on x-box live..

wRs *es we hittin that top 10 soon so watch out check out our website for more info

http://www.freewebs.com/allbourmurda

website has All Bout Murda cuz wRs is the new ABM we was ranked 7 back in the day for all you people who played when it was first out

Looking for a clan? check us out

www.stugroup.tk
    we are looking for players to fill the ranks. New clan only 3 days old. Age is not important! we play on PC.

I got a clan for you

THE TRAPPAZ
    PS2
    Members:6
    Web Site: www.freewebs.com/thetrappaz

**--ToY SoLDieRs--** <tS.>
    PS2
    AIM:LeIVIoNaDeX

-llamas- clan recruiting (new2thegame)

I just got this game today.. haven't played it yet, but plan to tomrorow..

I'm hoping to find a few people to play with regularily..

I made llamas clan in the year 2000 in another game.. still in it, wont ever join another clan..... play socom3, bf2, and a few other ps2 online games. Also play CS:S for computer.

Looking for people 18+/mature .. that have 1/2 a brain, like to have fun, and win. People with mics only!...Don't have a name on 25tl yet, but will make one tomorrow..

can add me on msn leck85@hotmail.com or reply here. Would like to get a clan together for ggs.

$H$~hoodz

PS2 ONLY

Thumbs Up Clan:F.B.I

Our Clan is recruiting.Is a Law Enforcement Clan,and got 5 people. (started July 3) and we looking for more people to join.there are 2 ranks Soldier (SWAT) and Officers (F.B.I) our tag ingame is (P.D)

- system:Ps2
    - how to contact:joshsmg@earthlink.net,Game name:Joshsmg
    - website if any:None (trying to get some one to make one)
    We also got rules.THe rules well be below
    1.No cheating
    2.Respect clan members and other people
    3.Dont fool around during a skrimish
    4.Dont shoot Hostage (well lose points and cause us to lose)
    5.Have fun
    We also have requirements in customizeing charc.
    1.Badge Necklace 1 (Officer ranks)
    2.City decals (officer's and Swat Ranks)

This is the stuff that S.W.A.T F.B.I ranks do.
    Rushes in building first or flank the suspects,Clear Bases or rooms.
    Snipe to cover Officer(Mostle that S.W.A.T well be doing)

This is the Stuff that F.B.I Officers ranks Do.
    Clear building's,Rush building,Arrest suspects(with tazer sneaking),Gets Bag durring a Raid map.Kill and secure roof tops or sniping points for S.W.A.T Snipers to be place.

This is not a cheating clan. If we catch you cheating. You well be kicked out of the clan.

good luck josh, sounds like you got it all worked out
    "Born and bred already dead"

Question

hey im on the clan !cc but umm....... i was wondering if u can join 2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 clans ? or only 1?

lmao u can be in as many clans as u want i guess.... im in n loyal to oil...CKN...2-D....TOU....and most loyal to the clan i am leada of NTC thats just how i roll ...my clan first then the otha clans wen they can use the help... but like i tell otha people who joined ntc if i dont know u well i wont let u koin ifg ur in several otha clans because people try gettin in clans then ranking up off them so i handle my biz and watch my clans bak 150%

0utlaw D-Boyz

a clan just for fun... our abbreviation is 0DB

Gang Info:

Colors: Black and White or Blue. No dress code for Law Enforcement. (Lipstic the Underboss is exempt.)
    Clan Abbreviation: 0DB
    Official Clan Tag: (not decided yet)
    Boss: =G.G.=
    Underboss: Lipstic

A Few Things about being in the clan:

1. PS2 Head-sets seem to help out some players and distract others. therefore, a headset is
    NOT REQUIRED, so long as you are able to use the text message system at a reasonable
    speed.

2. The more you build up your skills without cheating, the better of a player you are. We try and play clean , but if you play for keeps by any means necessary ... well I'm from Chicago and where I'm from cops and crooks both cheat. Al Capone anybody? It's all on you.

3. Once you become a member of the clan, you are pretty much gonna see yourself go to
    "Officer" status...this is because without being an officer, the server won't let you post in our
    bulletins. Don't be a silent member...post in the bulletins, especially when we are havin a clan
    war. Once u become a member, recruit ANYBODY you see fit who seems like they would be a good addition to the family.

4. This clan is about havin FUN, not just rankin up. But we are always lookin for good members who can wreck ! Remember every round won is a round win on your stats AND the gang stats.

5. No race or sex harrasment/discrimination. If you are a member you are "Family". You born
    one way, you born this way, whatever.

Page 5 of 6 First First 123456 Last