Thread: Clan listing

Clan listing

ABM Lookin For "PROS" ONLY

PS2
    Clan-ABM All Bout Murda
    Contact- chris_gunit@hotmail.com[/email]
    Website- http://www.freewebs.com/allboutmurda

ABM is looking for PRO players only no noobs we play on PS2 and we ranked 17 legit no cheating , our site is http://www.freewebs.com/allboutmurda if you interseted email me at chris_gunit@hotmail.com or look for a room on PS2 called ABM #17 PRO TRY or somthing like that, we have 35 members and are allways looking for good talent, our goal is to recruit the best players 25 to life has to offer and get in the top 10 and show them cheaters who just as good as them when they cheat. check us out.

Rolleyes How do I get A clantag?

How do I and my teammates get A clantag?

if i set up my clan info here:
    Tag: SGB stands 4 SIEGBURG
    mail: dlk34@hotmail.de
    icquin: 104244114
    homepage: currently in progress

u guys will set it up,right?

Thumbs Up Jersey Players Wanted

T:S is a JERSEY clan

We play all games on PS2
    Please contact TOXIC_WATER or TOXIC_AVENGER if you would like to join
    AIM or our website WWW.TOXICSTATE.COM

New Jersey Is The TOXIC STATE!
    :D Mr Green says SPARK UP!

DA BLOODZ $ r lookin for members u have 2 be good tho were only takin the best for ps2 aim me my sn is italianmob39 or go 2 my site http://25tolifeDABLOODZ$.piczo.com

Clan: <O.I> Outlaw Immortalz
    System: PS2
    Msn: forza_juve_88@hotmail.com
    AIM: LusseinFatal
    Registered with GB
    if you want to check us out....
    http://stats.25tolife.com/viewClan/?plfm=PS2&cid=2312
    Email or AIM for Tryoutz

Da Bloodz $

DA BLOODZ $ r lookin for members u have 2 be good tho were only takin the best for ps2 aim me my sn is italianmob39 or go 2 my site http://25tolifeDABLOODZ$.piczo.com

system: xbox

Clan Name: Hoo Bangin' Crips
    Clan Leader: Crip Toe
    Clan Rank: Currently 5th
    Clan Colors: White Tee, Blue Bandana
    Clan Count: 44 members

My GameTag: bin laden live
    aim: willwrite4weed

if your any good hit me up, and we can duke it out to see if your HBC material.

#1 Ps2 Clan

Yo if u wanna get down with the #1 ps2 clan - HIT - then Hit me up @ cdezzy@hotmail.com and tell me whats ur name on 25tl so i can send ya a invite. You gotta come on at least 4 days out of the week or u will get booted. We keeping that #1 spot too. If we catch you cheating then you will get booted out of the clan.

im looking to start a clan

hey im looking to start a clan on ps2. we r trying to get 15 ppl to commit before i make it the colors and name are unsure. we will figure it all out when we get everyone. hit me up at mysticmike1@msn.com

comon

if ur asian and looking for a clan to join, contact me at thedtks_kl@yahoo.com or go here www.dangtaikhuong.vnbb.com
    sys. PC

For PC users .

E-thugs Team is very innactif we are thinking about make a new one , cause oddjob and tech 9 are to innactive.

A new team coming up soon.

Current line up is .

Angel_
    Rezus
    Cubamix
    Cloud
    Slatedoomer

We maybe can recruit 2 more ppl .

Contact me by msn/email tomspawn@hotmail.com
    (you should be high calibur and have a mic speak english , be mature and be active.)

Cool

Originally Posted by Angel_
    For PC users .

E-thugs Team is very innactif we are thinking about make a new one , cause oddjob and tech 9 are to innactive.

A new team coming up soon.

Current line up is .

Angel_
    Rezus
    Cubamix
    Cloud
    Slatedoomer

We maybe can recruit 2 more ppl .

Contact me by msn/email tomspawn@hotmail.com
    (you should be high calibur and have a mic speak english , be mature and be active.)

ohHHhhHHHHHHHHHHHHH AND ANOTHER THING WE HAVE TO SAY TO DOSE PPLS DAT WANNA JOIN NOT CHEATERS, HACKERS, TRAINERS, OR GOD MODE OR SPEED HACK ALLOWED, AND U HAVE TO BE GOOD.

Unc

Clan Name|~|U Neek Carupshn...
    Clan Colors|~|Blue, Black, Lil White...
    Contact|~|Highrise122 (AIM)...
    Console|~|PS2...
    Site|~|In progress...

|~|1 Member and thats me A1_CapOWN (Special Charecters) Currently 3 Stars...

|~|Must wear colors at all times...
    |~|No hackers, cheaters, etc...
    |~|Must have at leaste 2 Stars...
    .:~UNC~:.

410 Boyz

Clan Name: 410 Boyz
    Clan Tag: 410
    Clan Rank: 29th
    Clan Members: 66
    Console: PS2
    Contact: Send a friend invite to darrell (in game). Email me at demdaclay@hotmail.com. AIM me at demdaclay. Or private message me.

Info: WE ARE A SERIOUS CLAN LOOKING FOR LOYAL GAMERS TO HELP GET OUR RANK UP SO WE CAN BECOME THE NUMBER ONE CLAN. WE ARE NOT CHEATERS, HACKERS, OR WUTEVA. OUR COLORS ARE BLACK AND WHITE. YOUR TAG SHOULD BE YOUR AREA CODE YOU LIVE IN. IF YOU ARE A LOYAL ENOUGH GAMER I WILL PROMOTE YOU TO OFFICER SO YOU CAN GO OUT AND RECRUIT. WHEN WE ARE ONLINE WE LIKE TO STICK TOGETHER IN OUR GAMES AND REPRESENT. SO JOIN JOIN 410 AND BECOME PART OF ONE OF 25 TO LIFES TOP CLAN.

<DAY> recruiting....

currently we have 20 members and are ranked 36th overall, pretty damn good for a clan with that many people....we are a legit clan that believes in team work in order to win, were very active on the game and are a group of guys that are easy to get along with so if u have atleast 2 stars and are interested in an invite please post ur user name here, we've also owned the #1 ranked clan hitmen several times along with clans KCK,OC and ABM...were not to be taken lightly.

peace

Plz join my clan BYRD GANG just give me your xboxlive gamertag
    my email is Jonesdull@yahoo.com

Walkin killers

Clan name: Walking killers , wk

System: Pc

Clan stats: http://stats.25tolife.com/viewClan/?plfm=PC&cid=568

Clan site: Not yet, but it is coming soon
    <wk> Anselmi

Thumbs Up WOP Italian Maffia

all we ask is a rank of 2000 or less we dont cheat and we are slowly climing the leader board even with all the cheaters so no worries we know who the real players are.....got stlye decent markmenship lets combine our skills contact me at brian@leighton2001@yahoo.com or look us up on your PS2 send me a frinds request Monty42o

Clan name is llGhostRydazll GHR. Xbox. My email is stylized_execution@yahoo.com You can email me and tell me or personal message me if you want to join. Please tell me your gamertag and ill let you tryout. Im looking for 3-5 stars only.
    xbox live gamertag- ElusiveKilla Currently ranked 4 Star Clan: BZK

[XIK] - Xtreme Instruct Killers

- system: PC
    - how to contact: daywalkronline@Hotmail.com

Well, It's a new clan.. We still looking for 2 leaders so if you would like to join or what ever plz vist our website ..

Greetz,
    [XIK]Daywalkr

im a superhero
    MVS

MARVELS

{ps2} SSC= South Side Crips hit me up at techneeze@hotmail.com

Cool PHO playerz wanted fo real

also PHO=Phot Headz only

Xbox
    Clan:BZK
    Members:Elusivekilla,Logisticsun,MilitaryFugar, Ls l Bigtime, ZYskatr, and a few more

I know that ElusiveKilla and Logisticsun were known as glitchers, but we dont glitch no more. We even de ranked ourselves and got back up legitly. You can contact me buy a private message or you can contact me at stylized_executon@yahoo.com
    xbox live gamertag- ElusiveKilla Currently ranked 4 Star Clan: BZK

Page 4 of 6 First First 123456 Last