Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Which side De.?

Which side De.?

Which side De.?

I gotta know this lol, which side is the Desert Eagle gonna be on? Because in Socom they gave it to the Terrorists and that sucked because it's a U.S gun.

I also hope the glocks are for the cops because thats what a lot of them use. Oh and the .45 glocks (voice trails off)

God I cant remember I belive its for Cops. (imma double check later some how)

actually i think both sides get it???i dont know why i thought that but i thought i read it sumwhere...i also heard its slower then molasses tho

probably cops, they dont get the illegal guns

They dont own illegal guns? But they can hold army guns?

Pshhhh who ever saw a cop use an M4 or a SAW (MG) :-D

yea..lol when i saw thw cop the Saw i was kinda wondering where he got from

Originally Posted by marker227
    Pshhhh who ever saw a cop use an M4 or a SAW (MG) :-D
    i don't know about the saw..but yeh cops have m4's....specially swat nd special ppl like them..but regular cops have m4's too

yep.

next they will want cops to use this incase of heavy fire.

http://www.serviceofsupply.com/image...Browning30.JPG

First the Desert Eagle is an Israili gun not an american one so I can understand it being available to terrorists in SOCOM. In 25 to Life I believe its available to both sides though it is an inferior weapon.

Originally Posted by VideoGameMaster
    actually i think both sides get it???i dont know why i thought that but i thought i read it sumwhere...i also heard its slower then molasses tho

*ahem*...thankyou for confirming my analysis red...apparently noone listens to me

Originally Posted by RedSector
    First the Desert Eagle is an Israili gun not an american one so I can understand it being available to terrorists in SOCOM. In 25 to Life I believe its available to both sides though it is an inferior weapon.

Isn't a GLock Austria?

"The Company

In the early 1980s, the Austrian military decided to acquire a new duty pistol asking numerous famous local and foreign weapon manufacturers for their bids. Due to GLOCK's excellent reputation with previous military contracts, GLOCK was also invited to bid on this new contract. This was a new challenge for the company, since pistols were not in its product line at that time. However, the fact that GLOCK was a newcomer to this field turned out to be an advantage. In this way, GLOCK was able to develop a revolutionary new product according to the customer's needs, rather than modify an already existing product."

i hope deagle is both sides cuz that thinng packs some serious punch and i want it but i think both will have it cuz i can buy a deagle for a thousand buck rite now so i think the cops will get it off the bat and the gangsters will have to upgrade to get it while playin offline

Originally Posted by marker227
    Isn't a GLock Austria?

"The Company

In the early 1980s, the Austrian military decided to acquire a new duty pistol asking numerous famous local and foreign weapon manufacturers for their bids. Due to GLOCK's excellent reputation with previous military contracts, GLOCK was also invited to bid on this new contract. This was a new challenge for the company, since pistols were not in its product line at that time. However, the fact that GLOCK was a newcomer to this field turned out to be an advantage. In this way, GLOCK was able to develop a revolutionary new product according to the customer's needs, rather than modify an already existing product."
    probably then,,,by why does it matter..we are talking about the D. Eagle

Because RedSector stated that the DE came from another country therefore it should be for the gangsters.

"Developed by Israel Military Industry (IMI) in 1982, Desert Eagle is first available in .357Magnum caliber. .44, .41Magnum and .50AE are additions to the range. Desert Eagle was imported to the State in 1985 to continue the legend of AMT Auto Mag .44."

The DE is currently being marketed by Magnum Research not Glock :/

Anyway.... If you use the DE you will probably end up getting owned by someone using a faster fireing .44 or .45

Originally Posted by RedSector
    "Developed by Israel Military Industry (IMI) in 1982, Desert Eagle is first available in .357Magnum caliber. .44, .41Magnum and .50AE are additions to the range. Desert Eagle was imported to the State in 1985 to continue the legend of AMT Auto Mag .44."

The DE is currently being marketed by Magnum Research not Glock :/

Anyway.... If you use the DE you will probably end up getting owned by someone using a faster fireing .44 or .45
    yeah, if you're gonna be using a .44 or .45 though you might as well be using a 9mm, they're more reliable, and they do about the same amount of damage (real life)
    <HiT> _casper_

Originally Posted by viZZiOn
    yeah, if you're gonna be using a .44 or .45 though you might as well be using a 9mm, they're more reliable, and they do about the same amount of damage (real life)
    Yeah though in the beta I didn't like them much. I ALWAYS used the .44 Auto on both sides.

yeah 9s in video games are ussually weak as hell, makes .45s look like their 357s
    <HiT> _casper_

Whats the difference from the .44 then the .45?? It's just one number and I've never shot a .44. I'd always carry a .45 in game since I know it's true power.

Well the .45 fires slower than the .44 and the .44 Auto is well... automatic.

So the caliber is basically the same?

The .45 is auto. You don't mean that the .44 is full auto do you :-D.

The .44 Auto is fully automatic though it doesnt fire all that fast BUT you never need to let up off the trigger. I rairly used another pistol but you can pop of more .44 rounds faster than .45 but the .45 has a bit more punch but is slower.

hey thats a good combo

I might go with the .45 if I know I'm good at shooting with it in game so I could take people down easier .

thanks for the info man!

will there be berettas in the game? also wuts all the weapons u can have duel with?

Page 1 of 2 12 Last