Thread: Sig

Sig

  1. #1

    Sig

    Can anyone with graphical tallent make me a cool 25 to Life sig with my username on it? I would love to pimp the game on all the forums I visit.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,047
    Have a look over here.

  3. #3
    thanks much.

  4. #4
    Well I dusted of my Gimp skills and whiped myself up this. I think its ok looking. What do you all think.
    http://tony.sourcehack.org/images/25tlsig.jpg

  5. #5

    creating a sig

    how do i create a sig

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2001
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    4,047
    Originally Posted by ice13
    how do i create a sig
    There was a thread right below yours so I merged it with that one.

    If you look a bit up you'll notice the link I posted.

  7. #7
    Originally Posted by @m
    There was a thread right below yours so I merged it with that one.

    If you look a bit up you'll notice the link I posted.
    i don't have photoshop so what else can i do to create the sig.

  8. #8
    i don't have photoshop so what else can i do to create a sig.

  9. #9
    I made mine in the Gimp which is free. http://gimp.org

  10. #10
    Originally Posted by RedSector
    I made mine in the Gimp which is free. http://gimp.org
    where do i go to start creating a sig.

  11. #11
    Here I made this its not that good but I hope you like it.
    http://t.sourcehack.org/temp/icesig.jpg
    You will have to find somewhere else to host it I will be removing it from my server tomorrow.

  12. #12
    Originally Posted by RedSector
    Here I made this its not that good but I hope you like it.
    http://t.sourcehack.org/temp/icesig.jpg
    You will have to find somewhere else to host it I will be removing it from my server tomorrow.
    sorry for asking so many questions but how do i host it and the one u made looks cool.

  13. #13
    The post the moderator so kindly linked us to had two places mentioned
    I like http://imageshack.us
    http://img75.imageshack.us/img75/4708/icesig0wc.jpg

  14. #14

    can

    can u make me one man one whit some gangsta u know whit lilbreakdown or rainman on it in like rafiti type and ice sorry homie i diddnt mean to make u mad and vizzion man no offense but u can barely rap bu u iight but peace and whoever can make me a sig liek that thatd b cool peace and ~1~

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Posts
    17
    i really need a sig that's not only 25tl i need like some gats or sumthin and in like graff letters Weave

  16. #16
    yo if any1 would be kind enuff to make me one that just says Mercenary Nation with maybe a cool lookin background er what not...don't put my name on it er nuthin...it would be much appreciated