Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Custamization Thread

Custamization Thread

COP:
    Race: White
    Male
    blonde hair
    SWAT uniform (Including the goggles and the face mask)

GANGSTA:
    Race: White
    Male
    blonde hair
    Red and black hoody W/ right sleeve rolled up
    Bandanna covering the face
    Dark blue baggy jeans
    tatt of a barbed wire around elbow area
    gold chain necklass (cross)

Hell yeah!

And how do you know what you can wear? It's not going to be 100% gangster like in GTA.

*Cop* dark brown hair, male, left handed (if optional), swat/atf/or street cop uniform, big chin, blue eyes, all teeth, button down shirt. lol

*Gangster* white, shaved head, jeans. stuff like that. lol

the create a character is pretty in depth from what i've heard about it. it enables layering of clothing and all that other fun *stuff*....but i highly doubt its gonna have all sorts of name brands that people want and whathaveyou.

you shouldnt be defined by the brand of your t-shirt anyway
    <HiT> _casper_

Originally Posted by viZZiOn
    the create a character is pretty in depth from what i've heard about it. it enables layering of clothing and all that other fun *stuff*....but i highly doubt its gonna have all sorts of name brands that people want and whathaveyou.

you shouldnt be defined by the brand of your t-shirt anyway
    Yeah forget the namebrands. Just the fact we can customize that type of stuff is fine by me.

Originally Posted by TracK*
    Yeah forget the namebrands. Just the fact we can customize that type of stuff is fine by me.

I'm still curious on what a cop can wear besides just ordinary uniforms.

Yeah, I wear whatever someone will send me for free. My wardrobe mainly consists of Sun Microsystems t-shirts.

i hope u can have like undercover cop stuff. standard issue weapons but a gangster sort of look i that'd pretty cool but i wouldn't make my cop look the same as the gangster i'd make him look less lethal and less pimped out

Originally Posted by Weave
    i hope u can have like undercover cop stuff. standard issue weapons but a gangster sort of look i that'd pretty cool but i wouldn't make my cop look the same as the gangster i'd make him look less lethal and less pimped out
    Yeah that'd be pretty cool. That might be hard to do in online play since there aren't going to be any computer perdestrians playing. But I hear what your saying.

if the ped wants to get in the way let him u can just break his neck if he gets involved

Page 2 of 2 First First 12