Page 1 of 4 1234 Last

Thread: release date pushed back again

release date pushed back again

release date pushed back again

the date is october-11-05 i guess the go make it rounds and respawn

http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?s....x=10&find.y=2

I'll be suprised if the game is even going to come out before this year.

Rolleyes definetly not summer 05 anymore

....im speechless......well..this game has dun [censored] itself..now socom 3 is coming out b4 it....no chance in hell fer 25tl...UNLESS...they are retaining it to put in more of our ideas..such as respawn AND rounds ....but still...thats just an estimate....maybe it will come out earlier still...never know...eb still has it in august.....hopefully we don't gotta wait that long....thats almost a year...10 months....nd socom 3 is still scheduled fer september ....oi vey....25tl is in trouble now...excuse me while i go cry in my corner ....

Originally Posted by mbones50
    the date is october-11-05 i guess the go make it rounds and respawn

http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?s....x=10&find.y=2

I'll believe this when all gaming sites say October cuz gamespot.com and EB still have it at August.

bull

this is [censored] becuz i have waited since chirstmas for this game dam it

I hope they make the beta longer because of this.

Beta testers are lucky if they do delay the game.

i personally dont care about the realese date, there are plenty of other games to be played anyway, all i care about is a good game
    <HiT> _casper_

right

all this complaining about a respawn option they might go put that in there

Those release dates are still guesses as long as Eidos doesn't come out with an official release date, so they could be way of.

Big Grin yup

indeed..eb games still has august

No one should worry until Eidos announces the release date.

Originally Posted by ShyTown
    No one should worry until Eidos announces the release date.
    I hope they annouce it soon.

From personal experience it is a lot better for a game to come out fully tested and ready for the public. My current MMORPG has a very bad problem of pushing things out way to early

release date

i tihnk it will be coming out in fall

release date pushed back again WTF!!!! MAN

Once Again The Date Has Been Pushed Back To 10/03/05. We Will Now If To Wait Longer For This Game. Socom 3 Will Now Come Out First On 9/13/05. This Is Crazy Man.

Every word does not need to be capitilized.

That sucks. Good thing I'm not a fan of the SOCOM games.

what OFFICAL source did you hear this from? (Please dont say some guess date like EBGames)

EBgames and Gamestop both have it in october.

delayed almost a full year now...

yeh...definetly sux...but its gonna be all the more better now..at least it better be for such a huge delay...

Originally Posted by VideoGameMaster
    yeh...definetly sux...but its gonna be all the more better now..at least it better be for such a huge delay...
    This game is getting popular with all the states trying to boycott it.

HOLY STUPID THREADS BATMAN!!! this relaes date issue is getting more threads than a turtleneck sweater!

[censored] morons! do a search, or better yet, open your eyes and look down about 8 threads to see one of the hundreds of "RELEASE DATE HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK YET AGAIN" threads!

Rotflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!! omfg beer lololololol..u da man

witnessed it too

yeah i checked on gamestop.com and it said 10/03/05 but since gamestop never update its site its prolly wrong

Originally Posted by BEER
    HOLY STUPID THREADS BATMAN!!! this relaes date issue is getting more threads than a turtleneck sweater!

[censored] morons! do a search, or better yet, open your eyes and look down about 8 threads to see one of the hundreds of "RELEASE DATE HAS BEEN PUSHED BACK YET AGAIN" threads!
    this guy snapped on this new fool

Page 1 of 4 1234 Last