Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: release date pushed back again

release date pushed back again

You see, not to keep going with the complaining, I love Eidos and all, but if they update the site, everyone with stfu ^_^

whats the offical date

whats the official date in 2006, or atleast a month,.

There is no month. When there is a DATE, it will be on their site.

Wait, doesn't most large video game corportions have a person dedicated to their website and it's maintainance. Oh yeah, they're called Webmasters and it's their job. And he better be either dead or fired.

Originally Posted by JacenPsykes
    Wait, doesn't most large video game corportions have a person dedicated to their website and it's maintainance. Oh yeah, they're called Webmasters and it's their job. And he better be either dead or fired.
    ROTFLMAO...true true..lol..... ..doesnt take that long to update a site real qwik..who knows tho..maybe they are unsure of what they can release or say

OR SHE SMARTY :P

Yes but they did update the site. It now says 2006. So stop saying it won't be updated because it will be when the game is ready...

Originally Posted by marker227
    Yes but they did update the site. It now says 2006. So stop saying it won't be updated because it will be when the game is ready...
    I know I'm the leading complainer about updating the website to keep the fans up to date but just changing "October" to "2006" on the main page is a smack in the face.

He already mentioned that :P

Originally Posted by OutLaVVThuG
    He already mentioned that :P

Ah ok.

(Originally Posted by JacenPsykes
    I know I'm the leading complainer about updating the website to keep the fans up to date but just changing "October" to "2006" on the main page is a smack in the face.)

We all care when they smack us in the face but really, you can't do anything about it. Tough it out guys! It will come when it does. If you keep your mind off things time will go faster.

Cool

While you await 25 to life how about buying some other games to keep you busy eh

The next month has plenty of good titles coming out, which you may or may not be interested in:

F.E.A.R., Black And White 2, The Movies, Psychonauts, Call Of Duty 2, Quake 4 and probably a whole lot more, but these are probably the most know ones.

dont forget socom iii

Originally Posted by MainStreamFamilia
    dont forget socom iii

You know, I think I'll buy Socom III to pass the time. Makes it a great opportunity to try it out.

Originally Posted by @m
    While you await 25 to life how about buying some other games to keep you busy eh

The next month has plenty of good titles coming out, which you may or may not be interested in:

F.E.A.R., Black And White 2, The Movies, Psychonauts, Call Of Duty 2, Quake 4 and probably a whole lot more, but these are probably the most know ones.
    I TOTALLY FORGOT ABOUT THE MOVIES THX FOR REMINDING ME ILL BUY TTHAT THX @M

yeh ssocom 3 was an already planned buy for me....but now i wont haveta battle playing time for both..so thats kinda cool that i get the chance to focus on S3 then 25tl when it drops

yo

i know man when 25tl comes out its over with with s3 for me

i personally dont think its worth it anymore... im not waiting that long for one game... there are a bunch of other eidos titles out there

Smile

Well, we all hope that many people change their minds once they see the potential of the game when it's out. We all have our fingers crossed that it will be a new kind of superior game to the others like socom .

Good point, but to tell you the truth, I like games that are SEMI-Small...I don't like those games like BF2,Socom,etc. They are too crowded for my liking. I'd rather play with friends than strangers.

Hey @m, what keeps you busy when your just as excited for something to happen?

I tend to buy games that I can play again. For instance atm I'm re-playing Evil Genius, Commandos Beyond The Call Of Duty, a mod for Commandos 2, and a bit of UT2004. On top of that I have my website to worry about and I occasionaly work on a flash movie for that site.

Originally Posted by mbones50
    the date is october-11-05 i guess the go make it rounds and respawn

http://www.gamestop.com/search.asp?s....x=10&find.y=2
    this suxs hard i dnt want it to come out in ***in 06 its better it coming out in october or november but not like in 2006

people act like 06 is all that far away, when its really not

get all of your panties out of a bunch, the game will come out when it comes out
    <HiT> _casper_

Originally Posted by viZZiOn
    people act like 06 is all that far away, when its really not

get all of your panties out of a bunch, the game will come out when it comes out
    My response.

socom has on this game

What do you mean? Socom isn't the greatest game around. Number III wasn't that great so I don't think it will out do 25tl.

Why is this thread even open still?? Come on this is old.

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234