Page 8 of 14 First First ... 456789101112 ... Last

Thread: Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

YEs ,yes, yes!! I would realllyy love a hd remaster of ff12, with zodiac job system! Since ffx/x-2 hd remaster sold pretty well, and they said that they could make a hd remaster of ff12 if ffx/x-2 sold well, they would think about making a hd remaster of ff12! I really love this game! It deserves an hd remaster because it has zodiac job system, which only japan got it and it, it was tha last ff to be on ps2 and it was the most wel selling game ever, u can see it on wikia. So i have no odubts they will make one. And i hope they'll remaster the soundtracks too. I really don't care if they make it to a ps3 or ps4, but i doubt they can make a ps2 game to a ps4 though... If they do it, i don't know what'll they do with it's sequel, Revenant Wings, since it was made to nintendo ds... Please Square, FF12 HD Remaster *.* anytime

I'm in the same boat, I would love a copy of ffxii on my vita. HD or not, it has to happen. is there anything we can sign or post on to show our support officially or is it just this thread?

I really miss Final Fantasy XII and I would love to play it in HD on my ps3 !

Originally Posted by will164035
    I'm in the same boat, I would love a copy of ffxii on my vita. HD or not, it has to happen. is there anything we can sign or post on to show our support officially or is it just this thread?
    Hey folks!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/squa...to-the-ps3-ps4

Let's demand a FFXII HD REMASTER right now, let them know we want it!

And share it, if possible!
    thanks!

The problem with that petition is that it doesn't mention Vita.

Just registered to say that i'm also one of the fans who wishes a HD remaster from FFXII.

Even if no one from SE reads this, such a remaster would be great like FFX/X-2.
    So the only thing we can do is wait and hope, that someone from SEJ can actually read english and somehow takes a look at this thread.

So far have a nice day/evening.

Long live Vaan Ratsbane!

come on, we want to return to Rabanastre !

... with added cutscenes, expanded role for Vaan, love story between Ashe and a character chosen by player between male party members and a different ending, all under Matsuno supervision.

In other words remake, not remaster.

please make it and do it in spanish as well shut up and take my guiles

REMASTER THE GAME PLEASE, I LOVE FINAL FANTASY XII, AND IT IS THE BEST GAME OF MY LIFE AND OF A LOT OF OTHER GUYS.
    SO PLEASE SQUARE, THINK ABOUT THAT, ITS A FANTASTIC GAME AND A LOT OF GUYS WANNA TO PLAY IT AGAIN IN HD *-* THANK YOU!!!

I think I'm just going to have to post something on this page every day from now on.

Final Fantasy XII was extremely underrated (Especially seeing as it was the last good FF game), if it got a HD remake I'd pay infinity muneez for it!
    ...I lie of course, i probably wouldn't even buy it, I got the PS2 one after all, why would I need another? Anywho, you get my point.

According to unverifiable rumors, the HD version shouldn’t be the one we played with in the west.

International Zodiac Job System is like a different game.

You should definitely give it a try.

International Zodiac Job version was definitely different. One of the best parts in my opinion was being able to fast forward; very helpful for crossing large expanses of terrain.

Hi, We'll have to wait and see what the team behind it thinks about the idea, that's what Kitase san explained months ago, they may consider it there's no doubt but i'd re buy it on vita with international content, hd textures, lots trophies and improved character models and shadows just like in X and X-2 yeah! make this happen!

I hope that square enix give us some good news about a remaster of Final Fantasy XII for ps3/psvita in next week's E3 !

Hail Queen Ashelia B'nargin Dalmasca!

I want to see her coronation ceremony and her second marriage, so Square don’t be lazy and give us only a simple remaster, think about all the people who want more and do what you did with Tactics Ogre.

Thanks to PCSX2, more people than you think played with IZJS, so if you want cash you have to invest cash.

Otherwise the shelves will be the right and well deserved destination for the product.

We want to go back to Dalmasca !

...And kick some masked people's rear parts...

...and run through the Giza Plains...

...And hear Ozmone Plain theme again...

...and steal that guard's wallet in the Bazaar...

Page 8 of 14 First First ... 456789101112 ... Last