Page 7 of 14 First First ... 34567891011 ... Last

Thread: Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

Final Fantasy XII HD Remaster

I literally created an account here just to add my name to the list of people wanting a remake of Final Fantasy XII. Particularly a Vita port. I don't even care if it's HD.

It makes me proud to see that this is the most active thread in this section! I really hope SE takes it into account someday.

Originally Posted by Leon_Beoulve
    I literally created an account here just to add my name to the list of people wanting a remake of Final Fantasy XII. Particularly a Vita port. I don't even care if it's HD.
    Me too! We must prove square enix that we want Final Fantasy XII HD for ps3

Originally Posted by Frafrafra90
    Me too! We must prove square enix that we want Final Fantasy XII HD for ps3
    Same here! I I really miss Final Fantasy XII and I would love to play it in HD.

Add me to the list! I would buy a remastered FFXII in a heartbeat. I still play this game today!

Come on guys, let's keep this topic active, and we hope that square enix will listen to us ! we want Final Fantasy XII HD for ps3

What about 360 ? no hd edition for microsoft console? =´(

i love this game but i think square enix dont want my money

this is my favourite final fantasy game by far ! please, we want Final Fantasy XII HD for ps3/ps vita

FFX is the first Final Fantasy game I ever played, so I'm really happy it got an HD remake, but XII is my second favorite by a hair... It needs an HD remake... please SE, we want it. I'm Captain Basch!

Lightbulb Suggestion for XII HD. if it comes

I have some ideas maybe it's little crazy, but I will just say it.
    can we have like a two modes for the game normal mode and hard more. the normal game it's what is already like.
    the hard mode will be like this:
    -in the field more beast more health and stronger.
    -bosses should be very hard.
    -the party size's increases to six so all characters play at the same time.
    -one overall party level not each character separated and would require much more experience to advance
    -one license board of the weapons, spells and number of gambits for all characters. for augments each alone.
    -for special ability's (Quickenings I think). for each 5 party levels you can unlock one of the ability for one of the characters. so at level 90 you will have 3 for each.
    -ability to make them fire to make combined Quickening attack for 6 together . it will be much more powerful. but will count as one it won't help if you want to build longer chain. SE can create some new animations for each combination for 3 tiers. as you must use same amount of bars for all characters.
    -as other players mention in other threads. balance the magiks make 3 for aero instead of 2 . 3 for water instead of the basic ones. maybe a low leveled one for the holy type. and of course earth type.
    for the techniques make some the others than steal and Libra useful or remove them.
    -espers I don't care about them.

that's all what I can think about.

I didn't play other older FF titles I started from FF XII . and I loved it. but as I read some older titles had more than three in a party, why not repeat it.

Originally Posted by FOXDIE040147
    I'm Captain Basch!
    From Dalmasca

I think it'd be great to see a HD Remaster of FFXII, the game was great, and quite difficult at parts.

Also, it wouldn't hurt to include a remake of Revenant Wings with it, just to make it a "Complete Edition."

amazing battle system, amazing OST !
    Amazing game !
    We want it on ps3

Hey folks!!

http://www.change.org/petitions/squa...to-the-ps3-ps4

Let's demand a FFXII HD REMASTER right now, let them know we want it!

And share it, if possible!
    thanks!

It also needs to be released on Vita, amongst other systems, I guess, but definitely Vita.

I direly need FF XII on the Vita. Like burning need. Please don't leave me on fire Squeenix. I've been with you for years.

Yup would love to see this, although it'd probably be better to go with the PS4. Would also love to see XIII get a remaster as well, my favourite of the series.

i've been a fan of final fantasy for over a decade and of all the games i've played, FFX and FFXII were my absolute favourites.
    it's unfortunate that my ps2, for some odd reason, doesn't support FFXII anymore.
    anyhow, i'd love to see a FFXII remaster coming out for ps3. However, even if they would bring out the game without remastering it, i'd still buy it.
    And i would definitely buy a collectors edition!

Given what Ive seen with the recent "remasterization". I wouldnt be so sure. Dont get me wrong, I love FFXII but they didnt add much in these three so why having so much hope for XII. And I want it for PC, stop the console obssesion.

Why no PS Vita?!
    If Square Enix remaster FFXII HD, it MUST be on PS Vita! IMO, it is WAY more important than a PS3 version!

The announcement of Final Fantasy XII HD remastered for ps3 at the E3 event of 2014 would be a dream !

No they need to throw in the towel. All the time they spent on FF X and its still got these stupid little bugs in it.

A) That's Final Fantasy X, that game sucked anyway. Nothing they could have done would have made those games good.
    B) Past performance is not always indicative of future results.
    C) What bugs?

Page 7 of 14 First First ... 34567891011 ... Last