Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: (SWAT)CLAN and Website

(SWAT)CLAN and Website

(SWAT)CLAN and Website

(SWAT)CLAN will be active in 25 to life. We are all PS2 players and have a list of about 25 members. We are currently the (SCUBA)CLAN on Socom II and have a total of 4 rosters. If you are intrested in joining (SWAT) please let us know. The idea (SWAT) has been in the works for at least a year and we were waiting for a date of release before making an official announcment. Our website will be up soon. www.clan-swat.com

Again we are here to announce our presence.

Im in. (SWAT) will be huge. I cant wait for this game to come out. I already have my pre-order in.

Already Asking For Members Holy Crap!

i want in...

hey (SWAT) i want in on the clan i play all these types of games but never find a clan that takes it serious I think I remember u guys in socom..so when your site is up could I join?

...ditto

Montoya,

I want in. What do I have to do to join th clan?

I'll be in if I like the ps2 version

im in but i have 2 wait a while after it comes out 2 earn some dough and teflon wats ur name on socom2
    NO matter how many times i shoot u your still dead

Anyone using the xbox console?

yo

yo wuzzuh im the GD leader if any of yall wana be Allies hit me up we r str8 wit OGC and SA so if u wana join the Alliance hit me up at Joker3o5King

dude ill be in ur clan!!!

can i be in swat??????i really wanna be a cop and i hate gangsters!!! tell me if i can join..

Originally Posted by (SWAT)MONTOYA
    (SWAT)CLAN will be active in 25 to life. We are all PS2 players and have a list of about 25 members. We are currently the (SCUBA)CLAN on Socom II and have a total of 4 rosters. If you are intrested in joining (SWAT) please let us know. The idea (SWAT) has been in the works for at least a year and we were waiting for a date of release before making an official announcment. Our website will be up soon. www.clan-swat.com

Again we are here to announce our presence.
    YEA ILL GO AHEAD AND JOIN THE SWAT CLAN MY SOCOM 2 NAMES ARE
    nick-unit23, and G-UNIT-4LIFE my socom 3 beta name is G-UNIT-4LIFE

[QUOTE=juggalo41]can i be in swat??????i i hate gangsters!!![QUOTE]

hahaha

i dont know how im going to do socom3 and 25 to life at the same time but ill make it work

yo

dude u cant just play cop side man u go need a clan for gangster side to dude read man READ

Originally Posted by mbones50
    dude u cant just palay cop side man u go need a clan for gangster side to dude read man READ

what!!!!!!!!!

considerin that ur a socom player g unit i figured maybe you best of all should know that one side is never played the whole time...it must be evened out or in the case of this game theres an option that switches sides after every round...is the concept that u must play both really that hard to understand...im sure u can make swat lookin thugs too...

yo

right man people just want one side dang now u know who aint go be good

Even though you have to play both sides you can still have a clan that'll play one side (when they can).

?????

[QUOTE=G-UNIT-4LIFE][QUOTE=juggalo41]can i be in swat??????i i hate gangsters!!!

hahaha
    whats so funny about that ?????

[QUOTE=juggalo41][QUOTE=G-UNIT-4LIFE]
    Originally Posted by juggalo41
    can i be in swat??????i i hate gangsters!!! whats so funny about that ?????

He's just laughing because he's a gangster and you said you hate them. lol

Originally Posted by marker227
    Anyone using the xbox console?
    i do
    and ur proly gon be alliance wit me MSA and TEKK so i got someone to watch mah back on our console

yo marker

i 'might' use the xbox console also...ally up man....what u think???

Originally Posted by MainStreamFamilia

Yeah sure. I'll allie.

And I personally would use it because of it's online live features and graphics.

Originally Posted by MainStreamFamilia
    yo maine join up with one of the clans in the alliance cuz there's already four and it took me ahile to get a fourth clan in there so just join up with me or marker

if its ps2 i'll join up

Page 1 of 2 12 Last