Thread: Your favorite Dragon Quest item

Your favorite Dragon Quest item

I'm always curious about what kinds of neat and interesting DQ items people acquire as fans. What's your favorite item? I'll get the ball rolling first: I'm quite fond of my PS2 Slime controller, and it's going to take center-stage when I get my new shelving put up!
    As a side-project, I've got a binder I'm filling with any kinds of Dragon Warrior / Quest articles I find in old issues of Nintendo Power and the like. Did you guys know that NP did a Dragon Warrior Choose-Your-Own-Adventure? True story.

What about the rest of ya?

Oh, and if you want to post pictures, please do!

That's cool. At first I thought you ment in game item. XD As for memorbelia. I have a slime bank, it was one of the first items I bought, and it's awesome. He always "slurps" up my change. I really love so many pieces in my collection though XD

I don't think I've ever seen the Slime bank, though it makes perfect sense (cents. ha!).

I promise that pun wasn't planned.

Maybe I should have said both in-game and IRL item. I'm not even certain what my favorite item would be.... if we're talking consumables only, I suppose the Yggdrasil Leaf is at the top of my list.

I would say the Mini Medals are my favorite because one can exchange them for awesome and more valueable ones!