Thread: If you could choose any Square Enix universe to live in...

If you could choose any Square Enix universe to live in...

What would it be and why?

For me, it'd be Ivalice hands down. Perhaps during the time of Final Fantasy XII. Sure there'd be constant war to worry about, but flying airships and taking on marks would be a welcome distraction.

Also, Gambits.

Hunger ≥70% = Nutellaga

I love Ivalice! thats probably my first choice too, was thinking yggdrasil but that doesn't sound fun now that i think of it...

would like to date a viera.

Gotta go with the world of FFVIII. Balamb Garden sounds like the best college experience (yes, I know they were highschool age, shut up) ever! Who wouldn't want to fight dinosaurs and learn to use magic at school?

Yeah, either Ivalice or Gaea. I like the atmosphere there.

Ivalice hands down. Best world yet.

Originally Posted by Ice

Gotta go with the world of FFVIII. Balamb Garden sounds like the best college experience (yes, I know they were highschool age, shut up) ever! Who wouldn't want to fight dinosaurs and learn to use magic at school?

I came to say similar. Seriously, I would love that...and I also would take plenty advantage of it.

I would either live in the Kingdom Hearts Universe or the Versus XIII Universe. I need no reasons lol.

Kingdom Hearts because I love it! It's an amazing game and my favorite game.

VI's world, probably. I love the steampunk atmosphere!

same here. i love how everything is connected. (it doesn't have to always be anything big. even the smalliest thing that can seem uninportant. has a big importance. ) and i have to go with invalice. it's a nice place to go to. i would say midgar but it seems that place is a magnet for trouble. (due to threats related to shinra of coruse.)

Spira. I love the ocean & tropical weather so this is not even a question for me.

Ivalice~

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    Kingdom Hearts because I love it! It's an amazing game and my favorite game.

(it's real nice to see her again.)

Ivalice, Spira, and Zanarkand!

I also like the setting for Hollow Bastion in Kingdom Hearts but I don't think that's suitable for humans to live in o.O

I'll choose the world of Dissidia isn't somehow connected to all FF worlds!!

at least I'll have the chance to meet all FF cool characters

Will I would honestly pick Deus ex because living in the far furture and you can get rebot arms and cool stuff.

I have to say VIII, I always imagined being in that kind of environment, even if school was like that and having Guardian Forces. XD

Ivalice. No question.

What an interesting thread, Earth ^_^ Thank you so much for posting it ^.^

For me, it'd be "Leá Monde" from "Vagrant Story" that's for sure! ^_^

The atmosphere of magic, dark powers, old streets, workshops and wine cellars are stunning out there ^.^

Final Fantasy VIII / Balamb Garden. It'd be cool to be a SeeD student.

Originally Posted by Sam S. Enix

The atmosphere of magic, dark powers, old streets, workshops and wine cellars are stunning out there ^.^

Isn't that also Ivalice?

Also, seems like Balamb Garden and Ivalice are the most popular posts here. Even though I still prefer Ivalice, I also wanna say Gaia from FFIX. Loved that world, would live in Lindblum and eat those hot things that Steiner likes

Originally Posted by Jalian

Originally Posted by Sam S. Enix

Isn't that also Ivalice?

Also, seems like Balamb Garden and Ivalice are the most popular posts here. Even though I still prefer Ivalice, I also wanna say Gaia from FFIX. Loved that world, would live in Lindblum and eat those hot things that Steiner likes

You mean those stinky pickles?