Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last

Thread: Favorite FF Character!

Favorite FF Character!

Zack from Final Fantasy VII. Not Crisis Core (although that was a good game), but the original FF7. Even though you don't play as him at all, the cutscenes you see him in made me fall in love with that black hedgehog.

Squall. No doubt about it. Squall Leonhart is the coolest FF character, and the one I can relate with the most.

Squall Lionheart, the bad boy of the bunch(FF heroes), was an instant favorite the first time I saw him, the scar across the face, and the fact that he wield a freaking GUNBLADE, I mean come on, its a Gun Combined with a blade. But he might have to share the spot light soon with Noctis around.(Dude can teleport and summon swords of every kind at will, if thats not cool, i dont know what is)

Basch fon Ronsenburg a.k.a Basch from FF XII.

A reliable & strong character....

I have 4 favs, VIII- Siefer, IX- Vivi and Zidane, Crisis Core- Genesis.

Very difficult to narrow it down but my favorite would have to be Cecil from Final Fantasy IV. Cloud would come in at a very close second Ah so many great characters in the series!

I really liked watching Yuna grow throughout FFX & FFX-2. Rikku was pretty fun too.

yuffie of ff7 & seifer of ff8. bloodfest ftw.

This is a difficult question, but I'd choose either Squall, Vincent, or Cecil.

I would have to say Locke. He is a loyal friend, and able to swoon a hardend general (Celes). Plus, he is the best thief character out of any of the games (Sorry, Yuffie).

I'd say Lightning, mainly because of how determined and powerful she is, she is also one of the very few (if any) female leads in the FF franchise which I think is pretty cool.

In second place comes Zack, people don't give him enough credit, he's the one that made Cloud a worthy warrior and the one who passed down the buster sword to him. Plus he's one of those characters that died in a dignified and awesome way

Kain Highwind from FFIV. That guy gets almost no attention. :'D

Definitely Laguna from FFVIII. My favorite characters are always the ones that make me smile. He was such an idiot, but had good enough heart that he stumbled through a revolution and was propelled to the presidency despite his flaws!

Second is definitely Rikku from FFX. Her catch phrases before and after battle were so cute, not to mention her fear of lightning. Her character carried over well to X-2 also, making me smile whenever she interacted with Paine's pessimistic attitude. "I'm gonna whack you good!"

I'd have a different list for 'coolest' characters, but that's not the topic!

Thank you so much for this cool thread, vinniegambini ^_^

For me personally, these my favorite FF characters: ^.^

-Male: "Bartz Klauser" from FFV, because he's just like me in real life ^_^

-Female: "Selphie" from FFVIII and "Rikku" from FFX-2, because they're very cute, funny and beautiful ^.^

Yuna from FFX, Lightning from FFXIII, and of course....Cloud! (^^)

Tidus from FFX,Cloud Strife from FFVII, Squall Leonheart from FFVIII,Zidane Tribal from FFIX

Auron from FFX, and Laguna from FFVIII.

My favorite is Lightning, she is so perfect *-*

My favorite FF character is Cloud (of course ), Lighting and snow.

Balthier. He's the leading man.

Oh and Tifa. Probably the first video game girl I had a crush on. Hah.

Originally Posted by Mid

Lol thats the wrost kind of crush.

Vincent Valentine. I love Lightning a lot though too. I'd marry them both ^^

Originally Posted by kingdom_fighter
    Originally Posted by Mid

We all had a time when we drooled over polygon girls, didn't we? . . . . . Didn't we?

lol mine is Fusya from FF IV

Mustadio or Delita or Orlando or Agrias or Gafgarion or Ovila or Ramza or...

Is there a way not to love the main cast of Final Fantasy Tactics?

Originally Posted by Mid
    Originally Posted by kingdom_fighter
    Originally Posted by Mid

We all had a time when we drooled over polygon girls, didn't we? . . . . . Didn't we?
    I never had one is that weird?

Page 2 of 3 First First 123 Last