Thread: New to Dragon Quest VI

New to Dragon Quest VI

New to Dragon Quest VI

I love most Dragon quest games (or most rpgs). I am thinking of getting Dragon quest Vi and i want to know a few things
    - what is your opinion on this game

- compared to other Dragon Quest games what is your rating on this

- what is the difficulty level of this game

- what is your opinion on this games storyline

I personally love DQVI and the whole dream/real world thing, plus the story I enjoy.

It's probably in my top 5 with DQV, VII, VIII and III.

Like most DQ games, can be difficult, probably the most difficult of the Zenithia trilogy I'd say.

yeah if its like most dragon quest games it should be pretty. After beating Golden Sun DD ive sarted to go through rpg withdrawal. And i figured since i should be getting some money soon for my b-day i should go back to playing DQ. And i forgot something, if Dark Dream (nokturnus) is as hard as some people say, the game should be a bit challenging unlike Golden sun.

Hi there guys my name's shelby, im really new to Dragon Quest VI. I never really wanted to play "Dragon Quest VI" before or any of the Dragon Quest series cause i never eally liked RPG's before til' a few months ago from today which is 6/21/12. So if you're reading this and are saying wow that was last night that I posted this or that was so and so long ago, its because I just wanted to support "SQUARE ENIX" because i was asked to by a man who goes by the name of "LordRoto" while i was watching him speak on episode 24 saying how "SQUARE ENIX" needs people to let their voice be heard bout' Dragon Quest so here i am to show som support and i how you do too. Also Roto if you're reading this now, Thank you for putting up the videos of Lets play Dragon Quest. if i had not found your videos my Dragon Quest game would be under my bed not being progressed at all. I'm not even joking, I was litterally walking around like an idiot. So once again thank you Roto for helping me out. So besides that , I hope the people down at "SQUARE ENIX" keep making Dragon Quest because i'd really like to start from the beginning of it til the end which I think should not be soon at all. I say keep up the quests, keep up the heroes, keep up the side-kicks, but most importantly keep up the freakin' awsome weapans and armor. So besides that i really hope you guys down at "SQUARE ENIX" keep up the good work on bringing us the games like "Kingdom Hearts'' (first favorite game) and "Dragon Quest" (recent game that i've started to like and can't stop playing til' 100% finished XD ) Roto I hope to see your next video on "Lets play Dragon Quest VI" and I hope you can get me through this. Well i guess that's all i have to say really, so ima go but again thanks "SQUARE ENIX" and "LordRoto". I hope you guys keep up the good work and I hope Roto helps me out. I'll be checking my email more so if you have any questions for me just ask me and i will do my best to reply or help. Thank you for your time and Gooooooooooo "SQUARE ENIX".

Originally Posted by Mattic
    I love most Dragon quest games (or most rpgs). I am thinking of getting Dragon quest Vi and i want to know a few things
    - what is your opinion on this game

- compared to other Dragon Quest games what is your rating on this

- what is the difficulty level of this game

- what is your opinion on this games storyline
    Hi there, Shelby here um i'm new to it as well but im pretty far in there nd i think it's great so far that i'd give it a 10 being the highest. The game can be a little hard at times but its fairly easy as long as you keep leveling up more and maybe look up walkthroughs which i'd prefer "Lets play Dragon Quest VI" made by LordRoto on Youtube who is up to 23 episodes already. When i first played this game i was like "wtf'' but thanks to Roto i found my way through the game but is pretty freakin' awsome on the story part. I would suggest playing it, it's really good but make sure you look up some walkthroughs otherwise your gonna walk around like I did at first. so ya totally get the game

so what your saying is that its a bit hard to get through without walkthtroughs, cause if so im used to getting through games after playing Golden Sun (the game can be extremly hard to get through sometimes but not always) And im subbed to Roto

Yes the game can be challenging at times but its great i would suggest getting it, and all right

Hey there Shelby! Welcome to the fascinating world of Dragon Quest! I hope LordRoto reads your post because he'll be happy he helped inspire someone!

You're playing Dragon Quest VI right? Get ready for one of the best plots I've seen in a videogame and I've been playing other series too!

Thanks frostare for that warm welcome, now ive made it to lvl 25 in the game but do to a mistake i accidently deleted my file and am forced to start over again. but now that i found roto to join on my quest ill know every secret he knows and im sure that ill get back up there in no time. I really hope he sees my post too an i would very much appreciate two things from you if they're in your power or not. 1 if your friends with roto do you think you could say thanks for me and ask him to join me on my quest for adventure. 2 i'd like for you to join my side as a quester as well and join me. hope you right back and thank you again for the warm welcome

Whoop I love DQVI. And yeah the LP for it woln't be slowing down anytime soon I would rate it an 9 of 10 fer sure

Thanks for the Awesome post Shelby It makes doing the videos even more enjoyable. I hope that we all get new DQ games as time presses on. And prehaps we can team up in Dragon Quest X and fight bosses together And with Frostare too!

You guys are awesome.

Take down Metal Slimes, online!