Thread: Trophies

Trophies

Trophies

Or its X-Box equivalent. I earned mine earlier today/yesterday (since it's after midnight for me as I write this).

Also, what was the most challenging trophy/achievement for you to earn? I say most challenging because while Treasure Hunter is indeed very time consuming, it isn't all that challenging. For me it was the Adamant Will Trophy. I spent about two hours researching and testing different strategies for taking down a Long Gui before I finally got one to work for me, and those guys are TOUGH! My win was mostly due to a lucky break. Most of the rest were time-consuming but not all too challenging for me

Aww, I didn't earn it for FFXIII but I did get for XIII-2 ableit it was easier too.

I have to agree with Basho the platinum trophy was not hard to get, but it was very time consuming. Especially the Treasure Hunter trophy. Anybody can get this platinum, all you need is time & a little patience ^_^

A little patience? The last 30 hours of my save were working toward the Treasure Hunter alone! Haha. Oops, I forgot to mention, I got my platinum at about 118 hours of gameplay, I wouldn't mind all who sign here saying about when they got it, I want to compare my time with the average

I actually ended up going crazy selling, unequipping, and organizing stuff so I had the money to get Treasure Hunter. Spent like 2 hours doing it. Now that was fun. After everything was said and done, only had like 300 gil left.

I got the platinum at around the 177 hour mark. Thinking about it now....I really took some time. Lots.. Hahahaha.

I got the Platinum around 105 hours I think? Apart from the patience trials of the Treasure Hunter Trophy, I guess Floraphobe was the hardest for me. Keeping my party alive and killing it quickly was a pain.

I really loved XIII and sort of wish I didn't have the Platinum yet, so I'd still have a good excuse to keep playing it.

Originally Posted by Oerba

I really loved XIII and sort of wish I didn't have the Platinum yet, so I'd still have a good excuse to keep playing it.

Well, you could always make a new user on your PS3 and get the Platinum again if you really wanted to haha

Originally Posted by Basho

Well, you could always make a new user on your PS3 and get the Platinum again if you really wanted to haha

Ha! Well, I started a replay with my partner on her account, but it's just not the same. If I ever get a 360, I'll go through it again for the Achievements for sure. ;-)

I got 'em both by the same time, as I played FF XIII through again after FF XIII-2. Love it! And the hardest trophy was for FF XIII the all items collected or something like that, and for FF XIII-2 the all monsters, and it wasn't even that hard, it was just kind of annoying.

Treasure hunter

Besides not selling any items, are there any items that can be missed, example in chests in areas where you can't go back to ? Or a monster who drops an item but you don't see that monster anymore afterwards.

I don't want to miss out on this trophy so I just wanted to make sure./