Thread: Favorite Keyblade

Favorite Keyblade

Favorite Keyblade

What's your favorite keyblade throughout the series and why?

my favorite keyblade is the oathkeeper and it's my favorite because it symbolise the meaning of keeping a promise^^

My favorite one would have to be oblivion because i love it's dark design and powers

I like the Void Gear keyblade from BBS. It looks pretty cool when you equip it on a character.

*lays down*

Omega Weapon from days. It looked sweet and I used it quite a bit.

My favorite has to be the Umbrella from Days

My favorite has to currently be the Bond of Flame, because it represents a deeper connection and a fiery tie in frisendships

My favorite is Oblivion because I like it's design and it's the name sounds cool. I also like that it favors darkness.

Fenrir. Awesome strength and cool design.

It's kinda difficult to choose one, but i'll pick the Ends of the Earth keyblade. It was wielded by Terra in BBS, & for me it represents his strength & strong will. Even after 10 years its still being used by the Lingering Will, who's waiting to fight master Xehanort someday...

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n
    What's your favorite keyblade throughout the series and why?
    Way To The Heart, Riku's keyblade he used at Hollow Bastion that releases peoples Heart. it has a more dark purpose and i like that. and plus it looks better but different than the rest.

I would just like to remind everyone this is KH1 so none of the KH2 keys should be mentioned. but my favorite from KH1 is Oblivian

My to favorite keyblade are End of the earth and Stormfall.

I got like three favorites: Oath Keeper, Ultima Weapon, and Destiny's Embrace. Why? They have my favorite colors on them and their design looks relatively peaceful and nice. I liked the first Ultima Weapon design the best though. More yellow in it's design.

X-Blade...........uncontrollable power...

The original keyblade because that keyblade made every thing in kingdom hearts possible

My favorite Keyblade has to be The Road To Dawn. It shows Riku's potenial to handle both the darkness and the light.

Ultima Weapon from KH because it has a sword stuck in the middle and I thought that was pretty neat that you get to see that sword from the beginning of the game again.

KH2's Ultima Weapon looked like it was cut from a fence. Didn't even look like a Keyblade, just an enlongated beating paddle.