• no game, but will get it for this

2 40.00%
  • absolutly not able to do it

0 0%
Page 4 of 4 First First 1234

Thread: Online - IS it worth it

Online - IS it worth it

no, its a holding door open job, you cant stop the gas

well I have to dash ahead of schedule. Sort somthing out for tomorow maybe, but I cant stand around right now. I will check back in the morning.

Oh and for thos eintersetd int he progress, we got to second level when the ship arroves to get the scientists

Yep, I remembered it finally.

I will have a pick at the forum at 10:00 AM tomorrow (British time). Have a good night!

oh and can I ask those playing the game to be signed into IMs, saves talking in forums
    Most popular in ProE history this is probably. Actualy I havn't a clue if it is.

MSN: MastahKam
    Yahoo: Ryusennin

Will see you tomorrow. Suzie, we count on you!

My apologies for being a no-show last night, comrades. I had a throbbing headache and was kicked off the PC prior to 8 last night by my BRAT of a younger brother (although I had been on the net all day trying to patch Neverwinter *trails off grumbling*)

With any luck things should be better though, as Bart is now off on camp... however as I write this, I'm getting a demonstration of what could possibly be a very good contender for LOUSIEST CONNECTION EVER...

/swears

You know, this could quite easily be the longest PE thread that's actually managed to stay (for the most part) On Topic...

Hehe, welcome to the club

My provider was acting up again this morning, thus I couldn't check whether the General was around or not. Hopefully we can agree on tomorrow morning for another session at 10:00 AM (British time).

It went quite well yesterday, thanks perhaps to my broadband connection, until we reached the biohazard lab in Level 2 -- sudden split-ups forced us to call it a day after a couple attempts at restarting the level. I hope we'll have better luck next time, because this is great fun. And let's check again that we all have the latest 1.02 patch

So when to do ProE-game3?

How would Tuesday 11:00 BST be?
    (if this isnt sorted tonight, better make it day after)

That suits me pretty well

See you tomorrow!

good, migth get some where this time.

hope suzie reads this in the next hour and a half.

I'm here, folks

The server will be ready in a minute or two. Waiting for you!

I'm on Yahoo if you need to contact me

Question

Btw, do you know any good UK online discount shop that could sell me a copy of PE? And that would ship it in the European Union too?

Bye for now!

could try Ebay.

Well that session didnt go brilliant, particulay with my IP prob. I thionk next time we find the prob we should not bother with save games and just pick a difernet level to play on, less chronological way of playing. Are any MP maps cooperative insted of death match by the way?

So, time for game 4?
    Tomorow same time?

Sounds good to me.

11am, right?

I'm on for it

note to future. Don't try setting up servers on 56k

Unless you enjoy pain, of course.

are we going to make another attempt?

Page 4 of 4 First First 1234