Thread: Final Fantasy XV

Final Fantasy XV

Guide
    Oracle Ascension Coins (IGN)
    - Cash in Oracle Ascension coins in Final Fantasy XV for awesome loot.

Voice Acting
    Prompto says cheese!!
    - As Ray Chase says... dressing sharp "erryday"! Props to you, Matthew Mercer and Ray Chase for the unbreakable bonds!
    - Ray Chase: "You guys... Know why I'm the most happy? This FEELS like a Final Fantasy. Been a loooong time. So stoked. I really do love the lads."

Performance
    Final Fantasy XV’s Strong Launch Can’t Dethrone FIFA’s Sales in the UK (DualShockers)
    - It’s Monday, and you probably already know what that means.

Food
    Final Fantasy XV Cup Noodles TV Commercial Is Weird and Absolutely Hilarious (DualShockers)
    - The fact that Final Fantasy XV features quite a few cases of product placement is no mystery, and one of those is the partnership with every Japanese’s most beloved cheap food, the Nissin cup noodles.
    - Cup Noodle XV - Official Website

Food and Recipes (IGN)
    - Learn where and how you can unlock food recipes to boost your abilities before a big battle in FFXV.

Last edited by Grimoire; 6th Dec 2016 at 20:17.

Haven't received my FFXV copy yet. Won at Amsterdam Comic-Con Square Enix pls respond

Dear Square Enix,

I still haven't received my Final Fantasy XV Deluxe Edition (+Kingsglaive Blu-Ray) copy yet.
    At the NWTV Final Fantasy XV Booth (28-08-2016) I won the Deluxe edition by answering multiple FF related questions.
    I gave my adres & personal info to the guy at the booth after winning, but I haven't heard from anyone since.

I've contacted NWTV and they told me that Square Enix is personally responsible for the prizes.
    I can't seem to find a mail adres to ask this, so i've made this forum thread.

http://i.imgur.com/DVkCzN3.jpg

Gr,
    Tom

#FFXVBestBoy
    FFXV has been out for a week and now you've had some time to play it, we've got a question to ask you all...
    - Who is #FFXVBestBoy?

First and foremost: get in touch with customer support.

Products
    STATIC ARTS BUST FINAL FANTASY® XV / KINGSGLAIVE REGIS LUCIS CAELUM
    - Our Static Arts Bust Statue Kingsglaive Regis Lucis Caelum is now available for pre-order!

Updates
    Announcing Free Updates for Final Fantasy XV
    - Final Fantasy XV Free Updates Detailed; New Playable Characters, Possible Avatar System and More (DualShockers)
    - Final Fantasy XV Plans Include Customizable Characters, Playable Key Characters, More (Siliconera)
    - Final Fantasy XV update road map revealed (Nova Crystallis)
    Last edited by Grimoire; 7th Dec 2016 at 13:03.

Performance
    Final Fantasy XV Debuts With Almost 700,000 Copies Sold in Japan; PS4 Soars on Media Create Charts (DualShockers)

Development
    Hajime Tabata and Fumito Ueda Celebrate the Launch of Their Games Together with Shuhei Yoshida (DualShockers)

Hi all,
    I have FINAL FANTASY XV with latest patch on my PS4 Slim 500GB.
    Is it normal to have really variable frame rate (or frame-pacing)? sometimes I see some drops of frames, and this happens without a precise scenario. Is it a problem of my new Ps4? Or, is it a game optimization problem? In this case, do we see an update for this in the future?

Page 63 of 63 First First ... 13535960616263