Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Thread: Who's your favorite character?

Who's your favorite character?

Who's your favorite character?

A place to talk about who's your favorite character throughout the KH & FF series and why you like them. Also to talk about your favorite moments that happened in a KH or FF game.

My favorite character has to be Zidane, not because of my thumbnail, but becasue he had some great finishing moves, like Grand Lethal and Tidal Flames. He has great speed and attack stats, and he also was a part of one of the top ten, if not, top five romance stories in the Final Fantasy series.

Mine is Reno (TURKS FTW!) cuz he's just so cool~ I also like Axel from KH, but they're kind of the same; they just live in different universes.

Lightning, love Army of One and she is just such a dynamic character

Lightning all the way for FF!! A very dynamic and strong character with a great storyline. And she being voiced by Miss Ali Hillis makes it even better!

As for KH, never played the series; sorry.

-RGC

yes i agree she is a very interesting charater....and kind of hot at that.

The Favourite Character Thread: na.square-enix.com/go/thread/view/139231...

Originally Posted by LightningFarr0n

A place to talk about who's your favorite character throughout the KH & FF series and why you like them. Also to talk about your favorite moments that happened in a KH or FF game.

I updated what the group was about, and sorry about that its hard to remember all of the threads on here.

favorite character in the Kh series for me is Roxas hands down. For someone with out a heart he sure doesn't seem like it. Sadess part in kingdom hearts was near the ending of KH 368/2 days having to fight his best friend. But in all if he was only half of sora... why deoesnt sora have 4 keyblades. sora is a slacker!

Yeah the end of that game was sad

Squall from FF8. Hes a quite badass. Likes to do his own thing and save people in his own way

My favorite Final Fantasy character is Squall, but followed closely by Zidane. As for my favorite Kingdom Hearts character, it's Roxas.

Riku in kh cause I like characters like him.him and sora remind me of naruto uzamaki and sasuke uchiha. One struggles one basically with power with very little effort. Both clashed ...anyone see the similarities......girl inbetween them.......some old man with an evil plan.Ive made my point.
    As for FF it's cloud and sephiroh hands down and kefka....cause he's just crazy lol.

Ha.....mine is Sixus......

My favorite character from Final Fantasy is Sazh Katzroy from 13 & 13-2. I think he should get more props in the upcoming 13-3.

My favorite character from Final Fantasy is Sazh Katzroy from 13 & 13-2. I think he should get more props in the upcoming 13-3.

Yeah the end of that game was sad
    Mine Is Sephiroth.

how do u use yer points?

Sora..... er no um.... Zack Fair..... no, no, no...... Cloud Strife....... um oh Squall is so cool...... um Noctis is even cooler.

I dont know! Too. Many. Cool. Characters!

Thank you Tetsuya Nomura for this dumb dilemma.

Those are all cool chars!

Those are all cool chars!
    I know right.

Still I cannot choose one. I like a lot of Square characters. Especially the ones Nomura designs.

Yah there are a lot of cool characters he designed ^^

in kingdom hearts roxas and axel seal the deal. axel reminded me of reno so much from ff7 and roxas was a way better character then sora even though he was part of sora.

My favorite are Squall, Riku, Aqua and Lightning♥ Squall is really awesome especially his gunblade. I had Squall's necklace except I did a little modify with it. When I first saw Riku in his KHII self, I wanted a long hair like his, so it's been about 4-5 years now and I almost have the exact the same length as him. :3 Aqua is a sweet woman when it is come to Sora and Riku when meeting them in Destiny Island. She reminds me of Lightning for some reason. o,o

And as for Lightning, a sexy woman with gunblade~ (Sadly I don't have FFXIII and FFXIII-2, but I have a demo and been playing it. T T I must have them! I used to have Dissidia 012, but due to lack of meeting people who has them or couldn't find someone who has them, I had to give it away to my dear cousin. ;~ A woman that afraid to show her soft side. I would've really love to seen her in soft side♥ She's freaking cool when she fight, though! Sheesh, did I say too much?

Originally Posted by CrimsonalCore
    My favorite are Squall, Riku, Aqua and Lightning♥ Squall is really awesome especially his gunblade. I had Squall's necklace except I did a little modify with it. When I first saw Riku in his KHII self, I wanted a long hair like his, so it's been about 4-5 years now and I almost have the exact the same length as him. :3 Aqua is a sweet woman when it is come to Sora and Riku when meeting them in Destiny Island. She reminds me of Lightning for some reason. o,o

And as for Lightning, a sexy woman with gunblade~ (Sadly I don't have FFXIII and FFXIII-2, but I have a demo and been playing it. T T I must have them! I used to have Dissidia 012, but due to lack of meeting people who has them or couldn't find someone who has them, I had to give it away to my dear cousin. ;~ A woman that afraid to show her soft side. I would've really love to seen her in soft side♥ She's freaking cool when she fight, though! Sheesh, did I say too much?
    .... you're joking right?....

Page 1 of 3 123 Last