Thread: Who is your woman?

Who is your woman?

Yeah, this game is one of the best in the series fo shosies. But This is the first topic, a simple question or is it?

Which of the wives was your pick?

Personally? Bianca ftw.

I picked the one with blue hair... idk what it is about blue hair...

Gonna be Bianca! Only know her through the Quester's rest though but I've made up my mind!

Haha. You should pick up V sometime, it's one of my favs!

First play-through, Bianca.

Second, Nera.

Third, Debora.

Each play-through getting every monster, including the 1/256 recruitment ones, Liquid Metal Slime, Bomboulder, etc.

Yes, I'm crazy, but I love DQ.

Bianca.

I'm a sucker for blondes with blue eyes. It helps that she's his childhood friend.

Nera is my second choice. Not really a fan of tsunderes, so Debora takes third place.

Originally Posted by Tiael
    First play-through, Bianca.

Second, Nera.

Third, Debora.

Each play-through getting every monster, including the 1/256 recruitment ones, Liquid Metal Slime, Bomboulder, etc.

Yes, I'm crazy, but I love DQ.

XD No shame in that! I think the only one I haven't choose is Deborah, I need to play through V again

I remember them saying that Deborah/Stefania is of the wisest choices battle-wise. Also this is said to be Yuji's favorite game.

Double post, sorry

Originally Posted by frostare
    I remember them saying that Deborah/Stefania is of the wisest choices battle-wise. Also this is said to be Yuji's favorite game.
    I don't blame him, it's one of my favs as well.

Gonna be Bianca.

I chose Debora, idk y, but I always go for the pretty ones, no matter what the personality :P

I don't regret it one bit, though. She's a real powerhouse and great in battle.