Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last

Thread: Bring the Dragon Quest series to us!

Bring the Dragon Quest series to us!

Bring the Dragon Quest series to us!

I was on slime knights, that place was cool. Dragon Quest is awesome. And I had no idea that there was a forum here. And look at these Dragon Quest boards. NOBODY is here, nobody cares, no wonder square thinks this way. Well I love Dragon Quest, and I want Dragon Quest X on Wii U, and I want Terry's Wonderland on my 3DS, and heck even Rocket Slime 3. And I am going to get these boards populated, or die trying, so that square knows more people share my enthusiasum.

Prepare Square, cuz we wants us some Dragon Quest

I'm looking forward to DQX. It's been way too long since a non-handheld installment was made. I don't care what system it comes out on as long as it's sooner than later.

I was on Slime Knights, but not much.

Dragon Quest is awesome, definitely my favorite SE series, I love both DQ and FF but I love DQ more.

Would love to see this get more popular, give us Terry's Wonderland 3D, Dragon Quest X Wii/U, Rocket Slime 3, Dragon Quest XI.

You have the fans here SE, and Nintendo has been doing well publishing DQ here, let them publish the rest.

I guess I'll do this too.

A remake of the Original Monsters game, and a 3DS game jam-packed with monsters, almost 700 of them. We need to get this in america. Especially since we didn't Get Joker 2 Professional (And TW even has all the monsters in that)

So what do ya think? I just wanna know it's coming, then I'll be set. lol

I support this thread.

Why Nobody else D: This thread should be in the DQ board

I don't know, cause nobody knows the awesomeness of Dragon Quest yet, but we will spread the word!

Dragon Quest is awesome, mmkay?

um what is terry's wonderland?

THIS GAME BETTER COME OUT OR ELSE I GIVE UP FINDING A SUCESSOR TO JOKER 2 WITH ME IN IT!

Sorry about my last comment, i forgot my username isn't LordRhapthorne

I would like to start a thread about wanting these localized and get SE attention

Dragon quest monsters 3D Terrys Wonderland and Bravely Default Flying Fairy

I would like to start a thread about wanting these localized and get SE attention

Originally Posted by imported_mike

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHA localized? oh how cute. Square USA wont localize anything anymore unless its something we dont want

If weshow support they will i would be willing to settle for a all digital release with only subititles and english text

[General Forum Guidelines]

[Please use the search function placed at the top of the forum to see if your questions have already been answered. If there happens to be a thread with similar topics, please divert your questions to that particular thread.]

[Avoid posting the same messages in multiple forums across the board to widen the audience. In most instances, the forums are designed to reflect news and information specifically to single forums. If you feel the information is relevant somewhere else, be sure to cater that message to the different audience that might be visiting a separate forum category.]

We can only hope. Maybe Nintendo will publish the games like they did for some of the previous Dragon Quest games.

And i looked and did not find a thread for DQMTW thats not 5 months old

Being old does not make it any less useful. However, I was referring your original thread [Dragon quest monsters 3D Terrys Wonderland and Bravely Default...], which you posted two minutes before this one.

oh well i made mutliple to try to gain awareness since on the 2013 moments thread noone seems to know this game exists

i hope so

square doesnt care about making good games, localizing them, or listening to the fans

I would be happy with a digital release cause then at least they wouldnt have to print copies and we get it win win

I would be happy with a digital release cause then at least they wouldnt have to print copies and we get it win win

That would give them less sales. i wouldnt buy it. Not worth it

Unless they can properly localize bravely default, dq VII ect

no dice

Originally Posted by stealth

That would give them less sales. i wouldnt buy it. Not worth it

Unless they can properly localize bravely default, dq VII ect

no dice

It would be the same game, so would fine and definitly would be better than nothing we will get now

well we dont have to worry they arent localizing another japanese title a good non mobile casual shovelware title again

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... Last