Page 1 of 2 12 Last

Thread: Scary Talking Splitter (or something)

Scary Talking Splitter (or something)

Scary Talking Splitter (or something)

Play a single player mission then fail (get killed) and when the "FAILED" screen comes up with retry level and quite options, leave it for like 2-3mins and the music will stop and you'll hear a scary (really did freak me out) voice saying something in slow motion and moanin/groanin and stuff

I'm not sure if he actually says anything in english but I cant understand him cos he talks to slow.

WOAH! OMG! that was sooo scary! I left it on the failed screen as I was posting this topic and then some lady said "I'm Sorry, is that too loud" (with an echo) then it all went quite (I had my volume turned up so it was a shock).

Are there anymore of these that anyone knows about?

Ab ^_^

Reaperbot Guest

OMG! I wanna try that out!
    I bet the splitter sound you heard was probably something said reversed.

Big Grin

Maybe timesplitters 2 is full of satans subliminal messages.

bet it says buy kelloggs frosties or something stupid like that

Reaperbot Guest
    lol!

Maybe it says the release date of TS3!!!!!111

Hey....I haven't seen Mapmaker monkey around these forums in a while.....

Smile

Originally posted by Reaperbot
    Hey....I haven't seen Mapmaker monkey around these forums in a while.....
    KittenCeleste is doing such a good job that I haven't had any troll pie for weeks. I've just been lying in my hammock swinging beneath my treehouse and drinking from coconuts while she does all the work.

The spooky woman's voice is one of the Easter eggs that Free Rad put in the game.. gave quite a few people at Eidos a fright too.

MMM

One of the eastereggs? you mean theres more .

Must hunt them down!

Ab ^_^

I guess that one of the others are that it occasionally freezes when you play a level a while and restart a lot.

One might be that the bots turn invisible and invincible sometimes (especially in the Hospital).

A third one is probably that the bots in Time to Split quite often decide to run in circles far away from you, making your gaming session more frustating that it should be.

The last one I can come to think of is the wonderful Anaconda glitch that makes you crash without a reason when the screen gets enough crowded. That one is a classic!

Originally posted by Jim Söderlund
    I guess that one of the others are that it occasionally freezes when you play a level a while and restart a lot.

One might be that the bots turn invisible and invincible sometimes (especially in the Hospital).

A third one is probably that the bots in Time to Split quite often decide to run in circles far away from you, making your gaming session more frustating that it should be.

The last one I can come to think of is the wonderful Anaconda glitch that makes you crash without a reason when the screen gets enough crowded. That one is a classic!

I think those are bugs,not easter eggs

Hey guys!!!!!That mumbling is really speaking!!!I recorded it and added speed to 300%,The quality was very bad,but i heard that it was a male voice and it said "stay right where you are" and "good lord"!!!You guys with better equipment try to figure it out too!Post everything you find out here!

How about Andrew Mills,with your Voodoo 3 3500 TV card?

I don't think Mills can do that.

I mean, he can't even beat 39.8 on Badass Buspass Impasse

Do the names of the last 3 arcade challengs (in Team Series C) count as an easteregg? Seems like thier titles are the opposite of other games!

Aztec Dino Hunter - Turok Dinosaur Hunter
    Half Dead - Half-Life
    Red Faction - Dead Fraction

Ab ^_^

talkin bout easter eggs; its easter in about 2hrs down here in australia!!!

is the training ground waterfall trick an easter egg or glitch?

(glitch!)

I'd say glitch!

And its the middle of the Easter weekend here WOOHOO

BTW H.A.P.P.Y E.A.S.T.E.R A.L.L

Ab ^_^

Post Freaking me out!!!

I tried it, put my volume up really high, and it SCARED THE OUT OF ME!!!

And it goes on for out 3 minutes; really scary

You guys/gals must really get scared easy. I heard that and it was like-um, okay. No offence intended to anyone who was. Try watching The Ring at night all alone.

Another easteregg, you can play pool with the pool table and a gun (tommygun+infinite ammo)in o'learys on the 2nd level in story mode

problem is you shoot the balls and they fly off the table, hard to win really

another egg is the old guy who replenishes your health in neo tokyo, and whats this waterfall glitch thing?

Go to training grounds, pick the monkey, collect the Shrink powerup and go into the lil hole at the bottom of the waterfall!

Ab ^_^
    Plat: 66
    100% complete
    NGC-Elites Rank: 65
    http://ngc-elites.net/ts2/members.php?id=771

Originally posted by AB-109
    Go to training grounds, pick the monkey, collect the Shrink powerup and go into the lil hole at the bottom of the waterfall!

Ab ^_^
    u dont have to be the monkey, u just have to be coming last to fit through the hole

Easter Bunny

There is a difference between a Bug and an Easter Egg!

Basically an Easter Egg is deliberate, and is added as a treat for those who look hard enough. They are found on a lot of DVD's - I'm sure you know.

I'd suggest that the changing title-screen is an Easter Egg - it changes once you complete the stories on easy or all the challanges/arcade - I think.

Re: Easter Bunny

Originally posted by Century Bot
    I'd suggest that the changing title-screen is an Easter Egg - it changes once you complete the stories on easy or all the challanges/arcade - I think.
    Wouldnt that mean that All the chars and stages and modes are easter eggs too since you get them the same way as the title-screens!

Ab ^_^

Big Grin Sorry to interupt the easter egg stuff but I've encountered the vocie too!

I've heard it along time ago when I first got it! I heard it on sibria! the vocie is know glich I think it's set up and I got freaked to! At first I had know Idea it was from the game! I thought it was someone in the house or out side!
    You better wacth the shadows
    over and out

I go to school and take a break from TS2 and the forums, addict to Diablo II again, then I play TS2 later on, here that voice and think "This would be a good topic for the forums!" but nooo AB had to beat me to it.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last