Page 2 of 2 First First 12

Thread: Scary Talking Splitter (or something)

Scary Talking Splitter (or something)

lol Sorry

this i think is a glitch and doesnt always work, which means i jump whenever it works.

In siberia (i think it only works in normal) obtain the flamethrower and torch the shelves with boxes and tins on etc. you must hold down the trigger and side step round it in one continuous movement so you are always facing the shelves (get what i mean?)

if done correctly, the shelves will make the same noise as zombies when set alight! Torching the table witha melon on also has the same effect.

let me know if this has worked for you

Its not that skary. I just now listened to it and all it sounds like was someone talking in REALLY SLOW motion.
    I AM ROBOT

M-one-oh-seven

I have solved the mystory! Simply open windows sound recorder, record the clip off the TS2 musicbox site, and play it back at 300% increased speed. It's Captin ash saying:

"what, what, what... (fading like) Now now, stay right were you are golum, this belongs to me! No! Take that you founder! Take that you founder! I'm... off! Rugby's just not your game, is it?"

After all these years! If you ask me, it sounded like a rehersal of some sort, or maybe a run through.
    signature image
    The TimeSplitters Portal - For all your Time Splitting needs

Wow, if I would have known about this sooner, I could have helped.

It's Captain Ash from the Aztec Level Intro cutscene with his voice slowed down. There was a debate about this YEARS ago on the GameFAQs board. I used to have a sped-up version laying around my TimeSplitters website for those who wanted to hear it. I might still have it, but I haven't checked in a while.

Heh...i remember that...i usually don't leave it paused for awhile...this kinda ruined it for me though.

Originally Posted by The_Vaudeville_Villian
    Heh...i remember that...i usually don't leave it paused for awhile...this kinda ruined it for me though.
    I agree, it was much better when we DIDN'T know.
    signature image
    The TimeSplitters Portal - For all your Time Splitting needs

Page 2 of 2 First First 12