View Poll Results: What shall we name him, our savior

Voters
38. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chandrich

8 21.05%
  • Wilma

9 23.68%
  • I say neither ( please make a suggestion)

3 7.89%
  • This is blasphemy!

18 47.37%
Page 3 of 8 First First 1234567 ... Last

Thread: Under what name shall we worship the Sky-Goat?

Under what name shall we worship the Sky-Goat?

Smile

That's not a nice thing to say sunrise, everyone is welcome everywhere.

*Burns "L" Croft with burning stick.*

Hehe sunrise. I was hoping we weren't going to have to resort to being rude

I hope she doesn't go off to the TR forum shouting about evil Startopians. Although if they want a (fake, joke, NOT REAL) fight then they can have one

Legal Disclaimer: This is not threat. This is a joke and not to be taken seriuosly. Any person who takes me seriously will be shot. In reference to previous spam wars I would liek to point out that some mebers did take me serioulsy at one point. There was confusion and othe nastiness. Now take me seriously: do not take me seriously.

Originally posted by Sunrise
    It does make difference. Now if your not going to actually say anything to do with startopia then...

GET OUT OF OUR FORUM!!!!
    Bad sunrise!

*Slaps sunrise around the ear*

Now let that be a lesson not to chase off potential startopians!

Perhaps we can lure her back with the promise of StarTopia skins for Tomb Raider?

*shudder* I would to think about anything remotely startopian going into tomb raider and they were arguing about wether there should be a dot in the name

Smile

Originally posted by AlphaOmega
    That's not a nice thing to say sunrise, everyone is welcome everywhere.
    Thankyou

*Burns "L" Croft with burning stick.*
    what?

Originally posted by MunkeeChum
    I hope she doesn't go off to the TR forum shouting about evil Startopians.
    No I wouldn't do that

Originally posted by MunkeeChum
    Although if they want a (fake, joke, NOT REAL) fight then they can have one

Legal Disclaimer: This is not threat. This is a joke and not to be taken seriuosly. Any person who takes me seriously will be shot. In reference to previous spam wars I would liek to point out that some mebers did take me serioulsy at one point. There was confusion and othe nastiness. Now take me seriously: do not take me seriously.
    rotflamo, the TR forums are getting a bit boring so you could but I don't know that anyone would find it amusing. If you did want to I would avoid the AoD forum, go for comunity chat or legacy

Originally posted by Hand-E-Food
    Perhaps we can lure her back with the promise of StarTopia skins for Tomb Raider?
    No you don't need to, I'll come back anyway

Smile

***THIS THREAD IS PROPERTY OF THE STARTOPIA FORUMS, IF IT HAS BEEN SENT TO YOUR FORUM IN SPAMLIKE ERROR, PLEASE RETURN IT TO ITS SENDER***

StarTopia Community Chat
    CO AlphaOmega
    StarTopia, The Games
    Eidos Forums

And so goes the tragic tale of the Startopians being unwilling to accept their fate and the fact that tomb raider rocks...

Whatever this thread is doing here, it's starting to scare me. The sky goat? Have you gone mad? There is nothing like that here.

Originally posted by Chronicles5
    Whatever this thread is doing here, it's starting to scare me. The sky goat? Have you gone mad? There is nothing like that here.
    I don't think gone is the right word .
    As a bit of good advice it is probably better not to look at the middle of the second page if you are protective of the LE.
    *wonders when the thread will get moved back to Waystation Zeta-Plural MkII*

No. We just like to fill our time with a bit of fun. Laughter is the spice of life, and if you do not share our collective humour then that is up to you. By the way, you are confusing game quality with game popularity. Tomb Raider has a better advertising budget, and so sold more copies. Startopia didn't, and so sold less. I have played both games and prefer Startopia. Therefore youre argument is invalid. I do not wish to see tjis thread degenerate into a flaming match between Tomb Raider fans and Startopia fans, so I advise we go back to playing our preffered games.

yes I know that but this thread has been moved to the LE forum for some strange reason, which is the problem

Question

Startopia? .. Sky-Goat? .. Right.

What does any of this have to do with TRLE?
    I Think this thread bolongs somewere else.

It does it got moved look at the notice:
    ***THIS THREAD IS PROPERTY OF THE STARTOPIA FORUMS, IF IT HAS BEEN SENT TO YOUR FORUM IN SPAMLIKE ERROR, PLEASE RETURN IT TO ITS SENDER***
    StarTopia Community Chat
    CO AlphaOmega
    StarTopia, The Games
    Eidos Forums

That cheeky Alpha's been up to his old tricks again.

thats what I thought, I noticed it happend on the first page as well as this one, can he move it back?

It is back.....

oh good, do you think it will move again?
    [edit]I just noticed it is now in the Startopia General Disscussion forum rather than comunity chat[/edit]

No, nothing apart from RPG's really happen in the Community Chat area.

Big Grin

yes but if we have this in there then there will be something else.
    Do you know the people on the TimeSplitters forum won't post on the comunty chat forum at all, it's very funny .

StarTopia Community Chat
    CO AlphaOmega
    StarTopia, The Games
    Eidos Forums
    Oh my god! The Eidos-Space Continuum is falling apart!!!

rotflmao
    why are we in the TimeSplitters forums?

Originally posted by L Croft
    rotflmao
    why are we in the TimeSplitters forums?
    Good question...

I'll return it to the above address then, shall I???

yup thats a good idea Kitten

we are back, and not in the general discussion thanks kitten

Page 3 of 8 First First 1234567 ... Last