Thread: What's with the ugly clothes?

What's with the ugly clothes?

She's an attractive woman correct?

Why does all of her clothing fit her like potato sacks, or is just plain boring?

I'm not saying bring the bikini back, but why the complete lack of sex appeal in every outfit in the game?

Are they afraid we'll figure out that she's attractive under the ten pounds of clothing she wears?

Just curious as to why nothing she wears in the game is flattering to her body

Because it's 2019

Quote Originally Posted by Acid_Mars View Post
    I'm not saying bring the bikini back
    Why not

Quote Originally Posted by Driber View Post

Why not
    I'm not saying that I would complain about it if they did.

Just saying... c'mon man... give us something remotely attractive for her to wear.

Are you saying you don't like any of the outfits? Even the modern ones? I really like the Adventurer outfit, with the cream blouse. That one looks nice on Lara. I also like the black and blue alternative to the default outfit. I think they took the tribal theme too far with so many of these outfits. Except the Blue Heron, that's cute.

Interesting how there was so much talk about cultural appropriation when Lara was shown wearing a poncho and now there's not a peep about any of what she wears.
    signature image

Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    Interesting how there was so much talk about cultural appropriation when Lara was shown wearing a poncho and now there's not a peep about any of what she wears.
    Maybe because they put outfits as high on the crafting priority list as weapons and tools. I find it kinda ridiculous we can't just earn certain outfits by our progress through the game. If I have a choice between playing Barbie Dress Up to spend my resources, or upgrading survival tools, I'm going to pick the survival tools every time.
    Last edited by Frag_Maniac; 2nd Mar 2019 at 20:32.

Quote Originally Posted by a_big_house View Post
    Par for the course, mate. Those SJW's who complain about ridiculous things like 'cultural appropriation' are never the actual audience of the product anyway. It's just faux outrage for the sake of outrage. We see it everywhere and the best thing is to simply ignore that nonsense.

I don't like most of the costumes in this game. Not at all. Well, apart from the Commando costume, which does look pretty damn cool. I just wish, and oh my god do I wish, that the devs would patch this so that I can chose whatever costume I like and stick with it.

I really dislike the constant forced costume changing in this game. It's irritating. Yes, Hidden city, looking at you! That damn costume is ugly as hell and you have to wear it for about a 3rd of the game. I mean, c'mon! Jesus!

Patch it quick, devs. I like this game. It has real potential. But you really need to give players more control over this.