Thread: Glitched Score Attack achievements Xbox one X (many have reported it)

Glitched Score Attack achievements Xbox one X (many have reported it)

golden child/way to go get stuck on 93% when every score attack is gold medal. I have done every, the dlc ones unlocked, and minor achievements in score attack also unlocked, but the main 2 ones for finishing, seem to not unlock for anyone on the xbox one x. and both have been deemed partly unobtainable on true achievements.com

a workaround for now, is installing the game on a normal xbox one or one s, and finish any score attack and it will pop. which is a very costly method since I only own the one x. I don't seem to be able to delete the 4k update. So... I don't see a way round this, please fix it, it's a great, and importantly long/challenging game to get 100% on, I know your busy with the next, but please fix this!

thank you

So over 3 Months and you got no answer? Doesn't really raise my trust factor, it's perhaps better if i trade that game in unopened and also cancel the pre-order for Shadow of The Tombraider then, because you know first impressions count and this one was really subpar.

Seems that they either don't care for the Xbox One X flagship model or don't care for customers as such.

The site gives more attraction to the boys who have an interest in the meet the many people on the internet for spending more time for the fun and in this way, they meet more people they live in another collegepreptown.com country and have a different point of view but I think that every person have more knowledge about the different thing then if meet tt them then we can learn more things from them.