Thread: RoTR Help. No fast travel and stuck in the research base

RoTR Help. No fast travel and stuck in the research base

I hope someone can help. I made it to the point of no return in the lost city, and decided to use fast travel from the Final Precipice camp to the Copper Mill Bridge base camp in the Soviet Installation to 100% the game before I finished it. After this, fast travel has become unavailable from any camp site I've visited so far. I hoped loading a new area would resolve this, so I made way into the research base (this was the story progression, so it's the way I went). Worse case scenario i'd walk back to the Final Precipice camp, but now I'm stuck in the area of the Soviet Facility base camp with no way out that I can find.

Oh, and in the game the sun isn't out so I have low visibility.

If I could maybe get out of this area back the Soviet Installation then back through the ruined mines my hours of game play may be salvageable.

I have no slave slots that will help me either.

Video of the area I'm stuck in. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/kaoss77/video/52223178

I am having the same issue. I am stuck in the research base camp.

Quote Originally Posted by kaoss77 View Post
    I hope someone can help. I made it to the point of no return in the lost city, and decided to use fast travel from the Final Precipice camp to the Copper Mill Bridge base camp in the Soviet Installation to 100% the game before I finished it. After this, fast travel has become unavailable from any camp site I've visited so far. I hoped loading a new area would resolve this, so I made way into the research base (this was the story progression, so it's the way I went). Worse case scenario i'd walk back to the Final Precipice camp, but now I'm stuck in the area of the Soviet Facility base camp with no way out that I can find.

Oh, and in the game the sun isn't out so I have low visibility.

If I could maybe get out of this area back the Soviet Installation then back through the ruined mines my hours of game play may be salvageable.

I have no slave slots that will help me either.

Video of the area I'm stuck in. http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/kaoss77/video/52223178

i reported this same problem to Square. They reported: Dear Dennis,

Thank you for contacting the Square Enix Support Centre.

The issue you mentioned in your ticket is not something that we are aware of, if you are unable to progress the only thing that we can advise is loading a previous save file and progressing to the same part of the game and if the problem persists you may need to start a new game.
    I suggested them to read their forum. I guess i have to throw the game away, i just don't feel like starting over

A research base is an important part of any educational system. Many students do not have the necessary knowledge to complete many tasks. They buy an assignment online at the Paperial. This is a great way to order paperwork.